Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any autographs?

Dreambiscuit

Have you ever received an autograph from a celebrity? Did you acquire it in person or did you get it from a second party? Did you spend money for it or was it free? Was it personalized to you? How many autographs do you have, where did you get them and what celebrity are they from? Let’s get some details!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I will say that I really want The Rock/Dwayne Johnson's autograph but I have the autographs of John Cena, Trish Stratus, EC3, Frankie Kazarian, James Storm, some local wrestlers and some of the football players from the Newcastle Knights.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

@TheRockARoosterNice line up!

I have a few Star Wars autographs; Carrie Fisher, which I got in person at Star Wars Celebration II (for $15 and a 7 1/2 hour wait),

David Prowse, from a vendor, on a Topps card,

Anthony Daniels, signed on his CD of 'Wonder Column in Space',

Harrison Ford, sent free when I wrote him fan letters when I was little.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Bagel Organa said:

@TheRockARoosterNice line up!

I have a few Star Wars autographs; Carrie Fisher, which I got in person at Star Wars Celebration II (for $15 and a 7 1/2 hour wait),

David Prowse, from a vendor, on a Topps card,

Anthony Daniels, signed on his CD of 'Wonder Column in Space',

Harrison Ford, sent free when I wrote him fan letters when I was little.

That's an awesome line up too, Dreamy. :D

Edited by TheRockARooster

I have an autograph from Black Gryphon and Claire Corlett (Sweetie Belle's VA) when I met them both at HarmonyCon this past February. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I hate "celebrities" as a concept, so their "autographs" do not matter to me overall, but I do have one particular autograph that I cherish, due to the insane luck of it and it is for FiM.

post-8308-0-72078300-1438049322_thumb.jpg

This is a special edition Enterplay Twilight Sparkle collectible card, signed by Tara Strong. I won this in the Enterplay sweepstakes where you had to input codes on "location cards" to see if you won, and I did. :yay: Apparently, the odds of winning this particular thing was 1 in 7,000. Needless to say, I'll never get this lucky again. I won it about a month or two after joining the fandom too. The irony. :P

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

Well lets see: 

• Giant guitar pick signed by the members of Testament & Lamb of God circa 2013. 
  • Posters signed by the members of Testament & Lamb of God circa 2018. 
  • Tour bus pass signed by Max & Igor Cavelera 
  • Poster signed by all the bands on the Scream It Like You Mean It tour
  • Jackson flying V signed by the members of Machine Head circa 2014
  • Poster signed by the members of Lutharo
  • CD signed by the members of Megadeth circa 2013
  • CD signed by the members of Stone Sour circa 2011
  • CD signed by the members of Adelitas Way
  • Poster signed by the members of Demon Hunter circa 2010
  • Photos signed by pro-wrestlers Hiroshi Tanashi, Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, Tomohiro Ishii, Kota Ibushi & Juice Robinson 
  • DVD signed by wrestlers Adam Cole & Kyre O'Reily 
  • Photo signed by wrestlers Triple H & Kurt Angle
  • Photo signed by Andre Roussimoff & Terry Bolea 
  • Pair of boots signed by Richard David Fleihr 
  • Ring worn dress signed by Dawn Marie 
  • A Very Minty Christmas signed by Tabetha St.Germain 
  • Blind reading script written & signed by Tabetha St. Germain 
  • A T-shirt signed by the FiM S8 production staff 
  • Derpy Figure signed by Lauren Faust
  • Photo signed by the members of Testament circa 2021
  • Backstage pass sized by the members of Death Angel circa 2012. 
  • WWE magazine signed by Ken Anderson
  • Comic written and signed by Eric Peterson 
  • Brohoof 1

- Blue Eyes White Dragon signed by Kaiba's English VA, Eric Stuart
- X-Men TAS artbook signed by some of the show's original writers and directors
- 2 MMPR Comics signed by David Yost(Blue Ranger) and Jason David Frank(Green Ranger)
- Metal Gear Legacy Collection signed by David Hayter(Snake) and Josh Keaton(Young Ocelot)
- Some art prints signed by various other VAs and actors like Kyle Hebert and Dino Charge's red ranger

On 2022-05-04 at 5:45 PM, Kyoshi said:

I hate "celebrities" as a concept, so their "autographs" do not matter to me overall, but I do have one particular autograph that I cherish, due to the insane luck of it and it is for FiM.

post-8308-0-72078300-1438049322_thumb.jpg

This is a special edition Enterplay Twilight Sparkle collectible card, signed by Tara Strong. I won this in the Enterplay sweepstakes where you had to input codes on "location cards" to see if you won, and I did. :yay: Apparently, the odds of winning this particular thing was 1 in 7,000. Needless to say, I'll never get this lucky again. I won it about a month or two after joining the fandom too. The irony. :P

That's what makes an autograph special. It's not so much about the scrawl on paper but having an amazing experience like this attached to it. That's a great memory for life! Congrats!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

I have a few Yaya Han's signed prints, NSP signed records(Ninja Brian's signature is amazing lol), Hey Monday's autograph, all the members of T-ARA, Aliee, Wonder Girls, the author of Bingo Love signed my comic, Paul Stanley from KISS, Brian Jacques(The author of the Redwall series. Amazing funny guy.) and probably some other things I'm forgetting

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Best Forum Friend For Five-ever, @ChB got me autographs from Tara Strong and Tabitha St. Germain because he's THE BEST! :D

They're displayed with a great deal of appreciation in my "About Me" section. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1