Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funny how Its not hers, or is it?

Rainbowdashisawesome

it technically could be Raritiy's sister as well, cuz you know, it seems that ponies pregnancy lasts 10 years, seeing how that seems to be the age difference between almost all sibilings

it technically could be Raritiy's sister as well, cuz you know, it seems that ponies pregnancy lasts 10 years, seeing how that seems to be the age difference between almost all sibilings

Or else they just don't get it on very much. Sorry, couldn't help myself :D

Coincidence? LIkely.

Time traveller? Improbable.

Unspoken descendant? My Little Pony has a higher chance of explaining Heliocentric Orbital Mechanics than Sex to 6-10 year old girls.

Cheerilee has been trying to teach orbital machanics for ages! Look at the blackboard any time they show the schoolroom!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Cheerilee has been trying to teach orbital machanics for ages! Look at the blackboard any time they show the schoolroom!

Posted Image

That's obviously terrocentric, not helicentric.

And it doesn't really tell anyone anything if they're just writing a picture of a planet with a ring and then scribbing "Upside-down Delta D double-divided by a Euro equals Rhombus.

And it doesn't really tell anyone anything if they're just writing a picture of a planet with a ring and then scribbing "Upside-down Delta D double-divided by a Euro equals Rhombus.

Sheesh, what about my last post made you think it WASN'T a joke? Did you really think I looked at jibberish on a blackboard and thought it was real? Math is not my strong suit, but I know that blackboard represents a whole lot of nothing. Is it just me, or do some ponies take things just a tiny bit too seriously around here?

Sheesh, what about my last post made you think it WASN'T a joke? Did you really think I looked at jibberish on a blackboard and thought it was real? Math is not my strong suit, but I know that blackboard represents a whole lot of nothing. Is it just me, or do some ponies take things just a tiny bit too seriously around here?

Lol you took my taking you seriously seriously.
  • Brohoof 1

Inception?

Oh CElestia I hope not! >.< I'm thinking it was just lack of creativity leading to repitition of stock pony designs. Seems the most likely case. But considering how Ditzy got changed into Derpy due to fan attention, maybe we can do them same thing (lol!) for Rarity having an illegitimate daughter/sister.

Edited by EarlofPudding

There must be a secret pony cloning facility hidden somewhere in ponyville. My guess would be Pinkie's basement.

That would explain all the duplicates in crowd scenes. I mean, its not like the animators would reuse designs right?

Right?

There must be a secret pony cloning facility hidden somewhere in ponyville. My guess would be Pinkie's basement.

That would explain all the duplicates in crowd scenes. I mean, its not like the animators would reuse designs right?

Right?

:blink: Oh god no, they are making skynet...That was my job!

Those are obviously advanced mathematical symbols describing the fundamental mechanics of time travel that humans don't understand yet.

• Brohoof 1

Those are obviously advanced mathematical symbols describing the fundamental mechanics of time travel that humans don't understand yet.

So they're being taught to little fillies and colts so the kids get their time travel shenanigans out of the way when they're young?