Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The person above you is the final boss in your video game. How do you defeat him

Sanic Screwdriver

If I were playing as the ghosts all I need to do is defend the energy pills thing. How hard could that be ?

Edited by White

Wakawakawaka

If I were playing as the ghosts all I need to do is defend the energy pills thing. How hard could that be ?

Very hard. There are four in the entire maze, and the other ghosts wouldn't be willing to stay near it.

I'll wakawak you, of course. Wakawak'ing is such a breeze. It makes me invincible and I can eat you. It doesn't work on ghosts unless the power pellet's effect is on, which doesn't really happen the entire maze. Well you're a living being, so I can eat you without the power pellets!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This isn't fair. Quartz Aegis is one of my favourite (to imagine is a chick that i haven't checked properly's profile)people on this site. but well, still, someone has to do it.

I force her to watch the titanic, and every other sad movie until she cries, TO DEATH!

That or my plan b would be.

Pizza or other food eating competition, TO THE DEATH!

• Brohoof 1

Uhh...I don't want to fight you! But since you are the final boss...I would defeat you by binding the wrists of the two people in your avatars together.

This isn't fair. Quartz Aegis is one of my favourite (to imagine is a chick that i haven't checked properly's profile)people on this site. but well, still, someone has to do it.

I force her to watch the titanic, and every other sad movie until she cries, TO DEATH!

That or my plan b would be.

Pizza or other food eating competition, TO THE DEATH!

:blush: Aww that's so swee---Hey! Now that is just cruel. I refuse to succumb to such emotions...what is this leaking in my eyes? Darn it! Lol

Yay, again i have to kill the user that I, actually think that i need to hug.

I'd do the asdf movie carrot bit.

"Carrots Are good for your eyes."

*Jams carrots in eyes*

"You Lied To Me.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Steal his magic rings of destruction

Plant C-4 all over his headquarters

Detonate C-4 while he's inside and sitting on his throne

Don't look at explosion for extra bad ass points