Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Team Fortress general discussion thread

F7UC

I think this thread has not yet been made.

Lets talk about TF2.

For example: what loadouts do you like to play with?

I'm a huge fan of Polycount sets, I have the Special Delivery and Saharan Spy, the latter being a bit situational but good.

For Medic: Medieval Medic with M-G/Kritzkrieg

I like the Moonman Pack for the Pyro, and the Gas Jockey set is pretty good too.

I would have something to talk about if only there was a server i had where to play... To bad the forums server is down... oh well. someday...

I like to play as Medic, Soldier, the most.

Really don't play it too often. The game isn't kind to new comers. However, Pyro is definitely the best... obviously. How could he/she/it not be?

Pyro was my main for the longest time, usually rolled the Pybro loadout to help engis or the Gas Jockey set, now i'm leaning more towards Scout w/ Scattergun, Guillotine and Sandman or Sniper with Vanilla loadout.

For the longest time I have always played Engineer. But sometimes I play a little bit of Sniper and Heavy, or Spy.

But I enjoy Engineer the most. My load out is usually the Frontier Justice, Wrangler, and Southern Hospitality.

I mostly play random classes since my friends for some reason only want to play "TwoFort" which isn't really sniper friendly and being a engineer in that map gets boring in the long run.

I've played Soldier the most out of all of my classes.  I just love to rocket jump all over the place and rain rockets down from above.  I also play tons of combat engineer, Pyro with the flare gun, Demoman with the grenade launcher, charge n' targe, and frying pan, and I've been play more Spy recently.