Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but the flight cost too high thanks to Microsoft Sam (A text-to-speech guy) creating a rocket ship to Thunderbirds101 TV studios in space.

I wish that this wouldn't have happened to the last person who made this wish.

(edited)

Granted. Before you can write that post, time traveling commandos grab you and pummel you something brutal, leaving you a broken, bloody and maimed wreak who can never eat solid food again, let alone write such stuff.

I wish my shoulder didn't ache so much.

Edited by Midnight Seeker

Granted, but while you're sleeping, you get robbed, and are too busy sleeping to notice...

I wish that everyone at least TRIED to use proper grammar.

Granted. You spend the rest of your life trapped in a Dancing in the Street music video. Never allowed to a moment of peace. Just forever dancing along side David Bowie and feeling constant sexual tension that you can never act on.
And when I said the rest of your life, I meant for eternity.

This is what you get for a Maroon 5 reference!

I wish  my right hand's palm would stop getting so dry. It's really annoying.

Granted but they developed a new accent as soon as you learn the old one.

I wish i knew Pinkies RL human double (Personality wise (I mean seriously who wouldn't take the oppertunity to meet her and really exhaust every one and piss them off) She's as funny as hell and fun!) 

WE COULD GO OFF AND WRITE A WHOLE FEKING MUSICAL ABOUT: ants and cupcakes and dogs and biscuits and dogs riding ants while eating biscuits on the WAY TO A PARTY!!!!

(edited)

Granted, but you now have no control over when they happen, they are really loud, and they blast you off into space.

I wish that I didn't wish this.

Edited by stainesbrony

Granted you become so good that the church burns you for witch-craft  and turning people to half animal or cartoon.

I wish for a time paradox where all of the wishes previously made by everyone where not corrupted  

Granted, but the sonic waves infected the ears of everyone in the blast radius, now they are deaf, and have ear mushrooms.

I wish I had some chocolate NAO. AND ATLEAST 70% COCOA.