Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blindfaith's Plushies and beanies.

Blindfaith

Here are some of the mlp beanies i have been making this week.

I can't wait for more fabric to show up. So i can make more.

Hope you like them. 

img-1070497-1-fluttershy_beanie_by_blind

img-1070497-2-apple_jack_beanie_with_hat

img-1070497-3-apple_jack_beanie_by_blind

img-1070497-4-apple_bloom_beanie_by_blin

http://blindfaith-boo.deviantart.com/

My first plushy i made about a year ago. At the time my little girl was a big Rarity and Pinkie pie fan so i had to make one of them for her. I did not have a swing machine back then, so i  think i may have a go at a larger pony again soon. Little ones birthdays coming up. 

mlp_rarity_plush_by_blindfaith_boo-d4t4i

Today i started work on a sleepy Luna beanie. 

My first time working with minky, so its been quite fun. This stuff is very soft.

she is a work in progress. So i still need to add hair horns and wings. 

wip_sleepy_luna_beanie_by_blindfaith_boo
Edited by Blindfaith
  • Brohoof 23

Those look amazing. Do you sell these or do you do these just for your daughter? Cause again they look fantastic. I love seeing creative peoples work.

I did start making them just for her but as time has gone on i have made more to sell. 

I have made other mlp stuff like phone cases and badges. You can see my other bits on my DA page

You have amazing talent. Looked at your DA page and just wow. Things like this make me wish I had learned to sow, but I had a Father who tried to discourage my creative side when I was little. He now accepts it and kind of encourages it, but it still isn't the same. Anyway I'd love to talk to you about possibly getting some things from you eventually. I'll send you a PM in a little bit.

• Brohoof 2

How long does it take to make the average beanie?

Thank you.

I may have to use a stop watch next time i start one. As i have a 2 year old, so i have to split my time up looking after her and looking after the hubby. I started this one yesterday. 

Thank you.

I may have to use a stop watch next time i start one. As i have a 2 year old, so i have to split my time up looking after her and looking after the hubby. I started this one yesterday. 

Wow.  :blink:  You managed to do that much in just 24 hours? I salute you. That is impressive, especially when taking on the rest of life at the same time.

Edited by CloudFyre

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Wow, these are super adorable! I must say you have quite the talent for making these cute beanie ponies, the Luna one looks fantastic  they all do. :)

Thank you very much, your very kind. I have been making my little pony phones cases for over a year and i can't believe its taken me this long to get round to making these.

Well today i finished my Rainbow Dash beanie commission. Never made a Rainbow Dash before, was nice a tricky but lots of fun.

792417_10151413853346113_1784382164_o.jp

338304_10151413851866113_1708138833_o.jp

Edited by Blindfaith
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

my second Rarity plush but my first Rarity beanie. 
she is so cute, but sadly i dont get to hug her for ever. she is off to her new home tomos.

rarity_beanie_plush_by_blindfaith_boo-d5

This morning i finished a new beanie plush. She is 9 inches long.

Never made a Twilight Sparkle beanie before so hope you like her.

twilight_sparkle_beanie_plush_by_blindfa

• Brohoof 1

Those are so cute! Where do you sell them? I'd actually really be interested in buying a few....or...alot...Have you made a pinkie pie one yet?  You are wonderful at this

Yes I do sell my plushies. If you watch me on facebook or Deviantart pages, i will be doing a shout out when my commission list will be open again. 

http://www.facebook.com/Jennybobsgifts

As i have only just started i have not got round to making everypony yet. I can't wait to make pinkie pie.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. Really, I cant put in words that will do you justice on how lovely these are. I have always loved beanies. I still have a couple that my mother gave me when i was a young child.

I will most certainly be watching your Deviant Art.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well i finally finished the Rarity plush. took me a bit longer as my hubby is away working so i dont get any free time. he normally watches bobs while im sewing.

I made her some glasses as i think she always needs them.

rarity_plushy_by_blindfaith_boo-d5wf1ww.

rarity_plush_with_glasses_by_blindfaith_

• 4 weeks later...

This is a OC Tranquil sky beanie i made a while ago.

oc_tranquil_sky__by_blindfaith_boo-d5v6w

The one im working on at the moment is Princess Twilight Sparkle. She is for my little girls birthday tomorrow, so i better pull my finger out and get her finished.

wip_princess_twilight_sparkle_plush_by_b

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight sparkle alicorn plush.

I got it finished in time for my little girls birthday. She lovs her very much, but now she wants dresses for her as well.

princess_twilight_sparkle_plush_by_blind

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

This is a commission beanie of OC Dapper

dapper_mlp_oc_beanie_by_blindfaith_boo-d

dapper_mlp_oc_beanie_by_blindfaith_boo-d

Also this week i made an updated Fluttershy in minky fabric. 

fluttershy_beanie_by_blindfaith_boo-d61h

shhh_she_is_sleepping_by_blindfaith_boo-

Now to try and make a Blossomforth plush intime for a 16th birthday. 

Edited by Blindfaith
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

wow, absolutely beautiful. they all just look so peaceful. the proportions are perfect. I can tell you spent a lot of time on these. did you make your own patterns?

Those look really cute!  I wish my mom would make me pony plushes. I'll have to watch your deviant art.  What did you base your patterns off of the first time? 

beanies pattern is my own. the plush pattern i got from valleyviolet with a little tweak to the head shape. but all the mane patterns i have to make my self.

Well today im off to a birthday party. and im a little giddy as im giving my niece her birthday plush gift. 

She asked for a Blossomforth plush so here she is. she is all wrapped up ready to go...

blossomforth_plush_by_blindfaith_boo-d64

blossomforth_plush_by_blindfaith_boo-d64

Edited by Blindfaith
  • Brohoof 2