request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I'm glad you like it.

Ugh! you guys and your complex oc's. :blink: Well I see what I can do. The first one I think will be the most difficult. I may need to tone down the mane and tail. Meaning not quite so many changes from one color to another.

Ok thanks, I know it's quite a big task :P if you need to tone down the colors I suppose that is fine but try and keep them as close as you can :P

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks, I know it's quite a big task :P if you need to tone down the colors I suppose that is fine but try and keep them as close as you can :P

Oh I don't mean the colors. What I mean is how it changes from blue to white so many times in the picture you have on her information page.

fluffy_by_rocketrewster-d5yf3uk.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Deviant Art   000Signature Requests000
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHeadphones on, Volume up, Tune out the world
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDon't use violence. You'll just make a fool of your self.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  arcuswind.tumblr.com

Here is my vector request.

Ponies: Dinky, Derpy, and Doctor.

Pose: I want them lying together like a family.

Other: Have Derpy and Doctor be looking down at Dinky. Also, make sure Dinky is looking up at Doctor and Derpy.

Hope you can do it Arcus.

attachicon.gifsoarincutiemarkref.jpg

Ok here's the one for the wings that would go on the cog. I'd prefer them to stay the same colour, unless you think it might be weird.

attachicon.gifcog.jpg

A cog idea, although maybe it would look better brown. Again colors are kinda weird for me.

attachicon.gifscissors.jpg

This is actually "Snips"s cutie mark, lol but it might make a good base for SkyeRibbon's cute mark

attachicon.gifribbonref1.jpgattachicon.gifribbonref2.jpg

ok heres a couple ribbon references. im not sure exactly how the bow should go on the scissors, or even if it should just be the bow. but i sort of like the rose, where it is tied from behind.

I'like to keep the scissors silver, but i cant decide on a ribbon color.

Sorry to double post!

Here are the two cutie marks you requested. I hope that I got them close to what you were picturing. After considering the color of your oc I think the blue ribbon will go nicely. Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed.

post-8163-0-69737200-1362357849_thumb.png

post-8163-0-83133000-1362357918_thumb.png

Here are the two cutie marks you requested. I hope that I got them close to what you were picturing. After considering the color of your oc I think the blue ribbon will go nicely. Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed.

attachicon.gifjetcutie.png

attachicon.gifpsrcutie.png

Oh, Arcus they are beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I love the blue, and they both came out so wonderful. I wish i could repay you. I owe you, mister. Seriously, you are the best. Thank you so much.

BTW, i literally teared uup when i saw them, so that shows how well you did. Thanks <3

Oh, Arcus they are beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I love the blue, and they both came out so wonderful. I wish i could repay you. I owe you, mister. Seriously, you are the best. Thank you so much.

BTW, i literally teared uup when i saw them, so that shows how well you did. Thanks <3

Wow, just wow. I had no idea it would have such a big impact,Thank you so much for you kind words. I so happy you like them. If you want to repay me, I'd like to see them on your oc's. Or you could draw me a picture, that's always nice to.

(edited)

Wow, just wow. I had no idea it would have such a big impact,Thank you so much for you kind words. I so happy you like them. If you want to repay me, I'd like to see them on your oc's. Or you could draw me a picture, that's always nice to.

I'm working on the OC's as we speak <3 I can't do vectors or anything, and i can draw fairly well, but i don't have a scanner. But im going to upload them as soon as i can from the General Zoi generator <3 And it did have a big impact. It's taken me so long to settle on a design that i wanted, something that actually had the depth that a cutie mark should, adn you did such beautiful work <3

Edited by SkyeRibbonPony

I'm working on the OC's as we speak <3 I can't do vectors or anything, and i can draw fairly well, but i don't have a scanner. But im going to upload them as soon as i can from the General Zoi generator <3 And it did have a big impact. It's taken me so long to settle on a design that i wanted, something that actually had the depth that a cutie mark should, adn you did such beautiful work <3

Well I'm glad I could help. Hey tell ya what, since you say your not good at vectors and stuff I'm going to pull up the one I did of your oc's and apply the cutie marks to them. Is that something you would want?

Well I'm glad I could help. Hey tell ya what, since you say your not good at vectors and stuff I'm going to pull up the one I did of your oc's and apply the cutie marks to them. Is that something you would want?

:o WUT!? Yes!!! That would be so cool!!!! I love you, man. You are my hero. My absolute HERO! You are my Luna, my love! I crumble at your god like feet.

Please and thank you <3 <3 <3 :wub:

:o WUT!? Yes!!! That would be so cool!!!! I love you, man. You are my hero. My absolute HERO! You are my Luna, my love! I crumble at your god like feet.

Please and thank you <3 <3 <3 :wub:

Sure thing, no trouble at all. I'm glad you were able to come up with cutie marks that mean something special.

Anyway here you go.

post-8163-0-29031300-1362365485_thumb.png

Here is my vector request.

Ponies: Dinky, Derpy, and Doctor.

Pose: I want them lying together like a family.

Other: Have Derpy and Doctor be looking down at Dinky. Also, make sure Dinky is looking up at Doctor and Derpy.

Hope you can do it Arcus.

d8b.png

challenge_accepted.jpg

For the most part anyway. This sounds like it could be a bit of a challenge, but i will do my beast to get it done. Keep an eye on the que on the first post in this thread to see where you are in line.

Sure thing, no trouble at all. I'm glad you were able to come up with cutie marks that mean something special.

Anyway here you go.

attachicon.gifskyjetedit.png

Nice work on that! Those two are looking quite cute there.

Seems like there's a fair bit of good stuff coming out of this thread. :)

Nice work on that! Those two are looking quite cute there.

Seems like there's a fair bit of good stuff coming out of this thread. :)

Thanks for noticing. I just wish my drawing threads had a little more attention like this. Seems they get shoved out of sight before anyone really gets to see them.

Sorry I couldn't find a pose that really let me include the tail or cutie mark. I hope you like this one. Let me know what you think and if anything needs changed.

post-8163-0-67466400-1362703115_thumb.png

That would be awesome if you could do my oc,Blizzard.Heres a link to her page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blizzard-storm-r2600

pose:Make it look like she's bucking something,if you can.It does'nt really matter what shes bucking,though.

Her mane might be a bit of a challenge.

359011s.jpg

Sig made by meh ((Find me on Deviantart if you wanna talk to me))

Yay I am excited! sorry I would have gotten a reference pic up sooner but I worked the past few nights so haven't been on my laptop

(from the pony creator)

(by CrystalRose)

Have fun! If you can add her goggles in either resting on her head or around her neck, but if you can't that is totally fine too :)

I can't wait to see her!

Hi. Sorry it's been so long to get your vector done, but I've started on it now. But I can't tell exactly what your ocs cutie mark is from them. Do you have a pic that shows it better?

Hi. Sorry it's been so long to get your vector done, but I've started on it now. But I can't tell exactly what your ocs cutie mark is from them. Do you have a pic that shows it better?

I don't have a better picture :( but it is pretty simple,it is two sugarcubes each with a heart in the middle of them. I hope that helps and no meed to apologize at all about the wait it is well worth it!! I look foreword to seeing the finished product!!

I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night - El-P

@@HallowsEve,

Sorry it took so long.I hope you like the result though. I hope I got the colors right and the cutie mark. Let me know what you think and if anything needs to be changed.

post-8163-0-76643700-1363141718_thumb.png

Arcus. Where is my vector. Its been more than week. I knew it was a challenge, but I didn't know it was going to take this long to make. Please finish it or give me the vector please.

Arcus. Where is my vector. Its been more than week. I knew it was a challenge, but I didn't know it was going to take this long to make. Please finish it or give me the vector please.

He's got tons of requests to do, dude. I'm still waiting on mine from February, but you don't see me complaining about it. Just be patient.

I'm getting there. I'm doing the requests in the order that I receive them. Not to mention that I do have a life and I don't make vectors 24/7.

Please be patient with me and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

This is more than a little rude. Arceus like everyone on the forum has a life outside of here. Arceus is doing request in order as when they were recived, and there are a lot.

Arceus is kind enough to take time to do these for free for people of this forum. if you can't appreciate that then maybe you should think twice before asking.

Some things are worth waiting for, I have been waiting but it doesn't bother me because I know it is going to be worth the wait, and I know there are others that put in their request far before me and they deserve to have their request tended to before mine

I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night - El-P

^ This. As far as I'm concerned, good art is well worth waiting for, and Arcus' vectors are most definitely good art. :) I'm not bothered about the wait cuz I know he'll get to me when he's ready.

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

@@HallowsEve,

Aaaah, a bro hoof? That's all your giving me? I was hoping you'd leave some kind of feed back about it. Did you like it? I don't mean to sound like i'm begging or anything, but I like to know if people like what I've done for them.

@@HallowsEve,

Aaaah, a bro hoof? That's all your giving me? I was hoping you'd leave some kind of feed back about it. Did you like it? I don't mean to sound like i'm begging or anything, but I like to know if people like what I've done for them.

Ha. Sorry. i was on my phone when I first saw it and it my stupid phone wouldn't allow me to post. I'm sorry! 

But I freaking LOVE the image. It was well worth the wait. Thank you so much for it!

img-1129732-1-HallowsEveSig_zps8cb73775.

You're quite welcome. I didn't mean to pressure you I just like to be sure people are fully satisfied with my work. So I'm glad you like it, and thank you.