Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

xkappax

I couldn't figure out how to delete a thread on here, so I just deleted the artwork. Most of it isn't even online anymore. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Edited by xkappax
  • Brohoof 17

Ohhey then, welcome to the forums~!

I have to say Kappa that your art looks very good, (falling in love with Cadence right now) so keep them coming here c:

Just a thought, what's your dA name? I wanna see moar, MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Brohoof 2

More people to upstage my art? Awesome sauce. :P

Looks very good! Not many things to crotique, 'cept the wings look a bit off.

Off topic, do you have a DeviantArt? Of so, link?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words, everyone! ^____^

For those who asked:

I use 3 programs. I do the outlines in Manga Studio, then I either import it into photoshop or illustrator for the inking.

Edited by xkappax
  • Brohoof 1

A New Artist Enters The Brawl!

This is some pretty good stuff.  I really like the glow effects on the first Derpy picture.  Cadence looks pretty rad too.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

First, welcome to the forums. It's always a pleasure to see more and more people joining our groups. :P

Now, those drawings, are really awesome. The pony style looks great, and the backgrounds, are just fantastic! Very very good job!

Any chance you'd be taking requests in the future? :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you so much for your kind words, again. Seriously, everyone is so nice and cool here!

And concord, I don't really do requests, but I do commissions. There's information about that over at my deviantart page. I actually just had to leave my graphic design job of 12 years due to a very complicated situation, and so, unforunately, I have to do something to pay the bills. :/

Edited by xkappax

Thank you so much for your kind words, again. Seriously, everyone is so nice and cool here!

And concord, I don't really do requests, but I do commissions. There's information about that over at my deviantart page. I actually just had to leave my graphic design job of 12 years due to a very complicated situation, and so, unforunately, I have to do something to pay the bills. :/

Oh, i see :P. I won't be able to order commissions for now :P. May i suggest making a Commission thread in the "Commission Section?" People order artwork there, and that's where people will most likely search for people like you :P

wowowowow

Your artwork is beautiful! You are very talented! The first one is absolutely amazing and the two others are awesome too. Nice work!

• Brohoof 1

Your art is nothing short of amazing  :o

I use 3 programs. I do the outlines in Manga Studio, then I either import it into photoshop or illustrator for the inking.

Finally, another person who uses Illustrator! :) I was beginning to think no one else used it >_<

• Brohoof 1

This is some very good art I'm seeing here.  I like that you're using the same programs I am, though I never could get into Manga Studio.  I prefer GIMP for sketching, followed by Illustrator for the linart and basic colors and then Photoshop for everything else.

Your background presentation to each figure is amazing.  Makes me want to try doing that again for my own art.  The last time I did it... well, it's not as good as yours, just simple backgrounds.

Though please take this here kindly.  The last image, it doesn't look like a filly to me (though I could be wrong) but Derpy's missing her cutie mark.  It's an easy fix to put on.  Or you could, well... go the easy route and claim it as a filly.  Heh.

• Brohoof 1

WOW! That is really good! Like, really, really good! O.O

Quite a few brony artists are able to replicate the show's style with characters to near-perfection, and you are one of them. :)

However, few that i've seen are able to replicate the show's style of settings to perfection, which you can also do. Props for that! :D

I SHALL BESTOW UPON THEE ONE BROHOOF >:U  /)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've been using illustrator for years. I was a graphic designer for 12 years before an unfortunate situation made me leave my job... and I had to use it pretty much every day. When I wasn't doing graphic design at the company, I was allowed to do whatever I wanted, so I would use it to draw. I have it at home now, and I still use it every day. I love it!

thanks again for all the kind words.

Edited by xkappax

Awww! Thanks again to everyone!

I've been doing pony art since G1, really ... but I was really young back then and it was terrible! When friendship is magic came out, I started up again. It took me a while to learn how to draw the ponies properly, but I just kept studying them and trying to get better. :)

Awesome! I love it ! 
I also love derpy!, in fact I'm drawing Derpy for the first time now xD

But your drawings are amazing and the background looks amazing as well

Wish I was that talented :P

Great work I would love to see more

• Brohoof 1

Wa.. ba ..huh? WHY HOW ARE YOU SO WONDERFULRIFIC?

Your making me incredibly jelly :P.
Seriously though, you art is really wonderful :D, I even took a look through some of your DA gallery, its all amazing!

You got a real talent for this! Keep making beautiful art :D!

• Brohoof 1