Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk like it's 90's

Flow

Simple, just talk like it's sometime around the 90's

"Hey! did you hear about the new Playstation console? I'm planning to get one for Christmas! Or I might end up getting a Nintendo 64 instead. Both consoles look like a lot of fun to play with!"

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 1

"El Playstation si esta genial escuche de algo que se llama FinalFantasy VII que tiene que ver con la serie del SNES pero a donde se fueron los otros 4??, Como sea el 64 es una chulada desde que jugue Smash no puedo dejar de pensar que Samus Pronto tendra un juego propio en 3D y poligonos."

This is fun cause at the 90's I barely spoke English… yo get it?

"O yea the PlayStation is so cool I listen that this thing Final Fantasy VII is really neat is like part of the saga of the SNES or something like that but, where are the other 4 entries? Any way the 64 is pinpin stuff ever since I played Smash the idea of a 3D Samus game WITH POLIGONS!!! "

• Brohoof 1

Yo, Beefcake and homefries!!!  I'm buying that brand new GameBoy I really love the different colors They have for them!!!! :P

Edited by Soarin The Dark

"My new Windows 98 desktop is great!"

Yo, Beefcake and homefries!!!  I'm buying that brand new GameBoy I really love the different colors They have for them!!!! :P

"I heard that Pokemon Red and Blue are the hottest games on sale right now!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"To be honest, I actually like watching Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network!"

Edited by Narutardedscum

"duuuuuuude! need for speed 3 sucked! i really doubt they will ever make any more of them after this! screw it! ima go watch the angry beavers and rockos modern life.

(damn i feel old now....and i had a virtual boy, it came free with a migraine every time you would play it)

edit: I STILL HAVE A VIRTUAL BOY!!!!!!

Edited by dash blast

You need to check out Alanis Morissette's new album, Jagged Little Pill.  That's my jawn!

Have any of you seen the new cartoon, My Little Pony Tales?  It's great and much better than that girly '80s crap.  They have a couple of really cool colts in there named Ace and Teddy.  You should've seen Teddy's reaction when Sweetheart accidentally revealed his secret to his classmates. 

Did
you hear about that internet thing everyone's talking about? I don't
think it'll ever catch on. It's a gimmick just like cell phones, right?

I'm never getting a cell phone, dude.  My beeper always lets me know whenever someone's trying to reach me. 

Edited by ~Chaotic Wingnut~