Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

am I like literally the only guy in the fandom who doesn't listen to brony remixes :V

More than likely, I don't see why someone wouldn't listen to them. Especially if Twi is the one they're remixing. :)

• Brohoof 3

I love TS!She my fav character!

It was epic when she became a princess!Total Epicness!!

Rather than revisit old alicorn arguments, I'll just brohhof you. She's awesome! She also seems to have gotten better at flying. Imagine if she used magical boosting during flight. Kind of like in her fight with Tirek just with more...you know...control and less anger.  :D

• Brohoof 2

I do like Twilight Sparkle, whether it was when she was a Unicorn or after she became an Alicorn. The change didn't cause a negative emotion to me, but anyway.

Her best friends support her, even if they have bumps in the road every once in a while, with her, or with each other. That's why she's one of my favourite characters. :)

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony probably because I can relate to her.

It is still a little weird seeing her with wings though.

Everyone gets used to it eventually, just takes time.

img-3702401-1-nightmare_twilight_sparkleNeo Twilight Sparkle.

And then there's Nightmare Twilight.

nightmare_twilight_by_fureox-d68repm.png

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 5

I like twi cause she is one of the only characters voiced by Tara Strong to come out during a time Little Big Town was starting to become a well-known group. The other one she voices is what's-her-name on Teen Titans Go!

• Brohoof 2

am I like literally the only guy in the fandom who doesn't listen to brony remixes :V

You're not the only one. In fact, I don't like remixes in general...

medium.png

• Brohoof 3

Chances are,if you ask that,then you're probably not. I don't like brony music in general. It's just lame to me.

That new mane Twilight has. It reminds of some typical Japanese hairstyle (Or it might just be fictional hairstyle. Considering if its practical and how long it would take. ), but i don't know the name for it.

I for example know this name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_spikes

But that hairstyle unsure off?. I have however seen it in games. Just wondering if any bronies know of it ^^

img-3707904-1-maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Trine
  • Brohoof 2

That new mane Twilight has. It reminds of some typical Japanese hairstyle (Or it might just be fictional hairstyle. Considering if its practical and how long it would take. ), but i don't know the name for it.

I for example know this name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_spikes

But that hairstyle unsure off?. I have however seen it in games. Just wondering if any bronies know of it ^^

img-3707904-1-maxresdefault.jpg

Its either a coincidence that this looks like a certain anime characters hairstyle or they just happened to pick that.

img-3705357-1-angry_princess_twilight_by

This is why nobody should ever, ever get Twi really angry. Or that will happen to you.

You have never seen her truly angry; Trek was a moment of true anger.

a44038b8695ad08b2e9352ac59598b57-d7l13bi

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

Yes! I would love to join this fanclub! Twilight is my absolute favorite pony, I relate to her very much and I really appreciate her character.
Here's a drawing I did a while back to contribute! Long Live Princess Twilight!

pts_zpsiucywob2.png

• Brohoof 7

Yes! I would love to join this fanclub! Twilight is my absolute favorite pony, I relate to her very much and I really appreciate her character.

Here's a drawing I did a while back to contribute! Long Live Princess Twilight!

img-3709635-1-pts_zpsiucywob2.png

Did you hand draw it. It looks really good, amazing ^^. Welcome aboard my friend, and enjoy your studies with Twilight Sparkle :pinkie:

^^

Edit:

I wonder if names are determined by gender. Her mother have Twilight as first name. Or maybe its just separate names based on their talents. Twilight Sparkle's parents ^^

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Velvet_and_Night_Light

Edited by Trine
  • Brohoof 1