Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

On 7/18/2020 at 5:58 PM, Light Blade said:

EqD made an "Episode Rewatch" post and it's about Magical Mystery Cure, so I felt like dropping in and check if we all still love royal and wingy Twiliedorbs :adorkable:

1540629.png

Yes! Now give your purple princess all the boops! :ticking:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 7

• 2 weeks later...

Today marks the day of a princess who taught us the wonderful magic of friendship. Back in the first episode, we all were like her. But as time went on, we too opened our hearts. Every episode we've learnt something new and put our princess one step closer to evolution. She made spectacular achievements. Becoming an Alicorn, earning the title as the Princess of Friendship, reformed characters and made them loveable, opened the School of Friendship for the newer generation to learn and now, she's the beloved ruler of Equestria. We're all so proud on how much she's evolved. We couldn't have it any other way. I salute you Twilight Sparkle, princess of all friendship. May you and your super best friends continue bringing hope and joy to everyone not only in Equestria but in our worlds too. We will never forget your inspiration, ever.

Happy Twilight Day everypony. Friendship truly is magic.

latest?cb=20191103205639

• Brohoof 7

Happy Twilight Sparkle Day from Allen!

You too, @Photon Jet:adorkable: That picture reminds me that the friendship journey from the Mane 6 will continue, and I can't wait for the sequel series to Friendship is Magic. And you too, @Light Blade:adorkable: Great picture, and that comes with adorkability from alicorn Twilight too!

Edited by Allen
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@DPBOX Must be some extra-exclusive because I can't find it elsewhere but here.

It's because it only exists in Discord servers. It was sent to me in a Discord DM. It's not available publicly on the internet, well, until I posted it here in the MLP Forums.

Do you like it?

5 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Also, can you remind me which episode it came from? :twismile:

It's not from any episode. Someone drew it completely from scratch, just for me!

Edited by DPBOX

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 7:04 PM, DPBOX said:

Happy Twilight Day! Twilight Sparkle is the best pony!

CDpbox01.png

Oh this picture is so cute! I love it

Look at this cute fish Pony here :ticking: she's so adorable and lovely

seapony_twilight_sparkle_greeting_by_andoanimalia_ddncbg4-fullview.png

• Brohoof 6