Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

I just saw Once Upon a Zeppelin and I have to say, I felt so sorry and sad for Twilight the entire freaking time, except when she actually got to have fun at the end. She was so nice and sacrificed her enjoyment for her family, but Cadence is right. It's not fair to do that and she's allowed to not do princess duties some of the time.

But on the other hoof this is now one of my favorite episodes because I could totally see my OC going on the cruise wearing her Nightmare Night Twilight as Star Swirl cosplay. Just NOT doing what all the other ponies did. Heck I don't see her winning the raffle either (let's not break canon here), but she would be very grown up and actually try to comfort Twilight in the middle of all of this, without being a rabid fan in the process. It's within her character to do that, but identifying so much with Twilight she would immediately understand that the way the others were acting is not right, and that Twilight was miserable.

It was good to see Iron Will again, even if he was being such a jerk again. We haven't seen him since very early seasons. 1? 2? Somewhere around there.

Anyway, loved this episode!

• Brohoof 3