Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Been a while since Applejack fans posted here. Well as a person who loves Applejack a lot, I found this awesome piece that should suit Applejack and the rest of the family really well. Enjoy :) Just imagine the Apple family reunion... :o

Edited by Sterling Crimson

(edited)

-snip-

facehat_463.jpeg

Anyways...

Got a new tattoo. Already posted in the tattoo thread the other day, but I think my fellow AJ fans will appreciate it more. Now there is no questioning my enthusiasm for best pony.

post-9221-0-89905800-1400034637_thumb.jpg

Now I'm thinking my other arm should be Rarity to establish the perfection that is Rarijack.  :muffins:
(j/k it'll probably be Mane-iac, Discord, or Chrysalis unless I can find an amazing artist that could make a realistic looking Xenomorph :geek:)
Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

I decided to go for a bit of a humorous turn with these AJ pics.

Oh, man that picture of AJ in the General Lee is awesome!

Well, I loved it because it showed how much Applejack's relationship with Rarity changed :D At the beginning of the series they hardly even respected each other, thanks to their differences. In Simple Ways Applejack showed that she really learned her lesson from Look Before You Sleep and even though she sometimes might disagree with Rarity, she loves her just the way she is.

This was only reinforced in Trade Ya. The two of them even discovered they, *gasp* had things in common, beyond just occasionally dressing up. I think the two of them together were at their best in that episode, and they'd progressed well beyond the "Odd Couple" of MLP.

Of course, who couldn't love Applejack?

I decided to go for a bit of a humorous turn with these AJ pics.

img-2632968-1-applejack__s_applejacks_by

img-2632968-2-applejack_on_the_run_by_to

img-2632968-3-applejack_cereal_by_veryco

These are all pretty adorable. I snickered at the one about her eating cereal.

img-2633205-1-facehat_463.jpeg

Anyways...

Got a new tattoo. Already posted in the tattoo thread the other day, but I think my fellow AJ fans will appreciate it more. Now there is no questioning my enthusiasm for best pony.

Now I'm thinking my other arm should be Rarity to establish the perfection that is Rarijack.  :muffins:

(j/k it'll probably be Mane-iac, Discord, or Chrysalis unless I can find an amazing artist that could make a realistic looking Xenomorph :geek:)

Pretty impressive dedication ya got there. Can't says I'd be willing to get an MLP tat. But if she makes ya happy, good on ya mate.

• Brohoof 1

These are all pretty adorable. I snickered at the one about her eating cereal.

Pretty impressive dedication ya got there. Can't says I'd be willing to get an MLP tat. But if she makes ya happy, good on ya mate.

Yeah I don't think id ever get an MLP tattoo like that. Maybe the letters but not the whole pony

Heh, yea it's definitely making a statement, so I can understand that sentiment. It's one I'm completely comfortable with though. I've always been, and always will be a cartoon fan first and foremost, so I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of enjoying this show. It's right up there with Invader Zim, Lilo & Stitch, Dexter's Lab, and many others in my books. At my age I don't care what others think anymore, let the haters hate.

On a side note, what is going on around here lately? This topic has never been the most active one around, but activity across the forums seems to have dropped off. Is this just normal summer behavior? I was never very active until this winter so maybe I've just never noticed before.

post-9221-0-71135400-1400165728_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Is this just normal summer behavior?

It is probably because a lot of members are in school and have finals to contend with, I think once those die down activity levels should go back up again if anything it is likely we will see an upsurge with students getting out of school for the summer.

(edited)

Hahaha, where is Applejack, there must be also Rarity :P

A bucking good cosplay I found:

img-2635847-1-my_little_pony___applejack

Nice cosplay :)

And I was practicing a new drawing technique with Applejack today. I'm still not happy with her face, so I'll probably make another version later. 

post-20905-0-26967400-1400193192_thumb.jpg

EDIT.

And another doodle... I have too much fun XD

post-20905-0-01237000-1400201818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Heh, yea it's definitely making a statement, so I can understand that sentiment. It's one I'm completely comfortable with though. I've always been, and always will be a cartoon fan first and foremost, so I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of enjoying this show. It's right up there with Invader Zim, Lilo & Stitch, Dexter's Lab, and many others in my books. At my age I don't care what others think anymore, let the haters hate.

On a side note, what is going on around here lately? This topic has never been the most active one around, but activity across the forums seems to have dropped off. Is this just normal summer behavior? I was never very active until this winter so maybe I've just never noticed before.

attachicon.gifconfused_applejack__vectorized__by_stabbing_robot-d5ue6vf.png

That's pretty awesome and I kinda envy your self-confidence. I'm a huge geek and I wear video game and comic book shirts, and only recently have I gotten up the confidence to walk around in public in my brony shirts.

Can't say I really know what's up with forum activity. I am trying to be more active in this thread (and the Rarijack one) but they both seem so dead most of the time. I end up hanging in the Rares FC usually. Maybe it's because we have so many active Rarity fans? Quick! Convert them! ;P

That's pretty awesome and I kinda envy your self-confidence. I'm a huge geek and I wear video game and comic book shirts, and only recently have I gotten up the confidence to walk around in public in my brony shirts.

Can't say I really know what's up with forum activity. I am trying to be more active in this thread (and the Rarijack one) but they both seem so dead most of the time. I end up hanging in the Rares FC usually. Maybe it's because we have so many active Rarity fans? Quick! Convert them! ;P

Yea, the Rarity topic is definitely the most active topic around, mainly because of Ghostie. I just don't have the drive to keep topics alive without getting repetitive or just image spamming, unless there are others bring material to the table as well. Problem with that is, all but the Rarity FC seems to be lacking in active people. What's funny is that it's a lot of people who should be active here or other pony FC's. I think the Rarity FC more acts like a general chit-chat topic most the time it seems. I was hanging out in there a lot for awhile, but I don't go there anymore because it's a nightmare to scroll through most the time with image overload.

• Brohoof 1

Yea, the Rarity topic is definitely the most active topic around, mainly because of Ghostie. I just don't have the drive to keep topics alive without getting repetitive or just image spamming, unless there are others bring material to the table as well. Problem with that is, all but the Rarity FC seems to be lacking in active people. What's funny is that it's a lot of people who should be active here or other pony FC's. I think the Rarity FC more acts like a general chit-chat topic most the time it seems. I was hanging out in there a lot for awhile, but I don't go there anymore because it's a nightmare to scroll through most the time with image overload.

It does kinda turn into a chat topic, but that's not necessarily bad, is it? It's still kinda pony-centric.

And I know there's been an attempt at keeping the image lag to a minimum. I was informed that spoilering images was just proper forum etiquette.

Keeping things relevant (and because I just made one of these for Rarity):

t3myCYp.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On my opinion,Rarity Fan Club is more a general chat between 3-4 members :3

You'll always see this names on the club:

@ghostfacekiller39

@Obsidian Sky

@A.V.

The Rarity Fan Club,on my personal opinion,is a cha,filled with an abnormal number of pics.I had been offline 1 day,and there were 7-8 new pages on that fan club,and 7 of them were just pics of Rarity :3

I just go sometimes,because I can't stand that number of Rarity pics.Even with Applejack would get tiring after a while...

I just enter there when,per example,is not that number of pics,and there's an actual discussion there :3

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 2

Hey AJ fans, you say there's been a drought of content? Well, howabout a bit of Applejack-related self promotion?  :D

Is dat some Pentatonix? I love those guys!~

Oh, and the video is pretty cool too ;P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can I join, please? Applejack is love Applejack is life! :huh:

This should be our motto :D

Also, art time!

Something from me for the beginning

With dedication for Sugar Cube *hug*

post-20905-0-16860200-1400370943_thumb.jpg

And something from deviantArt:

post-20905-0-27478100-1400370855_thumb.jpg

post-20905-0-64422900-1400370858_thumb.png

post-20905-0-47340400-1400370866_thumb.png

post-20905-0-07944400-1400370580_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I hope all of you welcome me

Its fine if you hate me just because I am an arabic I got nothing on you for hating me but get this we share the same thing you and I love and like applejack

Oh btw aj is THE greatest pony to walk ever walk on equestria

Edited by Arabic brony
  • Brohoof 1

I hope all of you welcome me

Its fine if you hate me just because I am an arabic I got nothing on you for hating me but get this we share the same thing you and I love and like applejack

Oh btw aj is THE greatest pony to walk ever walk on equestria

If you think that someone hates you,you're 100% wrong :3

I don't hate you,and not because you're an Applejack fan,if not because you're a person,like me :3

Welcome to this lair!

What can I dp for you? :3

• Brohoof 1