Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm a little of pinkie and a lot of applejack.   my pinkie half like being with people and chatting though not to big of crowds, I wish i had pinkie energy and pep.  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Hello everyone! I just love Pinkie Pie, she's the best pony ever but I like the other too. I'm new here so I'm not relly sure how to do stuff but that's not important now. Whatever you do, don't break a pinkie promise!!!

• Brohoof 5

Hello everyone! I just love Pinkie Pie, she's the best pony ever but I like the other too. I'm new here so I'm not relly sure how to do stuff but that's not important now. Whatever you do, don't break a pinkie promise!!!

It's pretty simple: love Pinkie, talk about Pinkie and Pinkie-related things, but most importantly--post pictures, gifs and videos of Pinkie!

post-25639-0-11118800-1432075913.gif

post-25639-0-98318400-1432075914.gif

post-25639-0-98776500-1432075915.gif

post-25639-0-44819600-1432075917.gif

post-25639-0-71243100-1432075921_thumb.gif

post-25639-0-55759400-1432075914.gif

• Brohoof 6

Pinkie Pie is the best pony ever! What is better than making your friends smile even when you are down? The second I saw her I knew I wanted to be like her! She is my role model even when I'm scared of the dark and my mind starts to get scared I think back and just laugh!!! Even still when I hear "Smile" it makes me cry because I feel the happiness in her words! If anyone else cries during that song tell me cus I think I'm the only one LOL So come on and Smile! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Pinkie Pie is the best pony ever! What is better than making your friends smile even when you are down? The second I saw her I knew I wanted to be like her! She is my role model even when I'm scared of the dark and my mind starts to get scared I think back and just laugh!!! Even still when I hear "Smile" it makes me cry because I feel the happiness in her words! If anyone else cries during that song tell me cus I think I'm the only one LOL So come on and Smile! :pinkie:

Agreed. Pinkie Pie is always there to turn our frowns upside down and makes us laugh with her gags. Plus, she's got the ability to break the fourth wall. It's only a matter of time before Pinkie Pie arrives in our world.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 7

This post is so true and beautiful.

• Brohoof 5

since this recent episode pinkie been getting bashed an awful lot i noticed. 

Really?  I haven't been looking at many other topics lately.  Why are they bashing Pinkie?  What are they saying?

• Brohoof 1

Really?  I haven't been looking at many other topics lately.  Why are they bashing Pinkie?  What are they saying?

Oh on the griffonstone thread they were saying pinkie deserved to break her teeth on Gilda's scones because it was Gilda's revenge on her.

• Brohoof 2