Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

The trolls have begun hating on this one already, and its funny to see them get act like children in the process.

I'm not much of a troll (most of the time) but I don't like it either. I find it more annoying than anything. I loved her Wonderbolts rap, but there's just some fan content I can't quite stomach with the rest...some of the lyrics were decent, but...hmm, needs more Pinkie Pie...

post-25639-0-20361900-1431501743.gif

post-25639-0-47569800-1431501741.gif

post-25639-0-43478900-1431501737.gif

post-25639-0-90199000-1431501732.gif

post-25639-0-32165900-1431501729.gif

post-25639-0-69239600-1431501746_thumb.gif

post-25639-0-01922900-1431501727_thumb.png

post-25639-0-16487700-1431501731.gif

• Brohoof 4

lifeforms_by_ventious-d8sg8kb.png

Artwork by Ventious@Deviantart

Although this drawing is rather a sad one... I really love this drawing it's beautiful.

• Brohoof 3

This has probably been covered somewhere by somebody, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Does anyone know who came up with the name Pinkamena?  Apparently Kamena is a Latvian woman's name.  But one of the places I searched said:

Out of 5,552,452 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name “Pinkamena” was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year in each state.

http://www.themeaningofnames.org/?n=Pinkamena&m=&d=&y=&go=Go#axzz3a5ApLIL4

When I started this search I assumed that Pinkamena was, maybe not a common name, but not unheard of.  There are after all a number of people who go by the nickname Pinkie.  I even knew one when I was a kid. 

But I would still like to know if Lauren Faust made up the name Pinkamena, or was it something that came along later...

• Brohoof 4

Aren't they the same? One is just her old sad self, and the other her new and happy self? That's what I gathered.

They are the same being it's just I would love to see an episode where they split both personalities into two ponies. Seeing the two interact with one another would be very interesting.

• Brohoof 2

I have no idea why but Pinkie is growing on me, strange because I don't really like her in the MLP episodes (except the episodes about her like Maud Pie or Too Many Pinkie Pies).

I just love her overall character.

i_wish_to_meet_you_again__someday__somew

pinkie_pie_icon_by_mocha_birdy-d5ku913.p

• Brohoof 5

This has probably been covered somewhere by somebody, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Does anyone know who came up with the name Pinkamena?  Apparently Kamena is a Latvian woman's name.  But one of the places I searched said:

Out of 5,552,452 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name “Pinkamena” was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year in each state.

http://www.themeaningofnames.org/?n=Pinkamena&m=&d=&y=&go=Go#axzz3a5ApLIL4

When I started this search I assumed that Pinkamena was, maybe not a common name, but not unheard of.  There are after all a number of people who go by the nickname Pinkie.  I even knew one when I was a kid. 

But I would still like to know if Lauren Faust made up the name Pinkamena, or was it something that came along later...

I believe that the name "Pinkamena" is based on the name "Philomena", with "Pink" replacing "Philo". Simple as that.

philomena_by_gratlofatic-d48p5g7.png

• Brohoof 3

I believe that the name "Pinkamena" is based on the name "Philomena", with "Pink" replacing "Philo". Simple as that.

sig-3759942.philomena_by_gratlofatic-d48

That makes sense.  Thanks!

• Brohoof 3

Just wanted to come here and post my small and dear Pinkie Pie collection. :)

post-26968-0-77635700-1431976549_thumb.jpg