Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh on the griffonstone thread they were saying pinkie deserved to break her teeth on Gilda's scones because it was Gilda's revenge on her.

Oh on the griffonstone thread they were saying pinkie deserved to break her teeth on Gilda's scones because it was Gilda's revenge on her.

https://youtu.be/6lyk_EIXk_k

I don't that's the message she sent out. :/

Darn, it didn't embed...

• Brohoof 1

Well, that doesn't make much sense.  Pinkie didn't do anything to Gilda.  Those people are lame.

• Brohoof 5

Well, that doesn't make much sense.  Pinkie didn't do anything to Gilda.  Those people are lame.

That's absolutely wrong.  She threw Gilda a party!

The shame.

Forcing Gilda to go to a party and not paying her for it.  :P

• Brohoof 4

Ave! New guy here!

I wonder how many bronies do like Pinkie Pie because of her ability to, you know, socializing, making friends. And I mean those fans who actually would like to be more... like her. Those who are shy, quiet, extremely introverted, things like that. I was wondering if there's more people who act like her or those who want to. I belong to the second group, just to admit.

My first post outside the welcoming topic... I'm kind of nervous. Hope I did well.

Introverts of all lands, unite (I know it's hard)!

• Brohoof 7

Ave! New guy here!

I wonder how many bronies do like Pinkie Pie because of her ability to, you know, socializing, making friends. And I mean those fans who actually would like to be more... like her. Those who are shy, quiet, extremely introverted, things like that. I was wondering if there's more people who act like her or those who want to. I belong to the second group, just to admit.

My first post outside the welcoming topic... I'm kind of nervous. Hope I did well.

Welcome. I wouldn't say I'm shy... But quiet, pretty well! :D
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Ave! New guy here!

This answer your question?

28507__safe_pinkie-pie_fluttershy_rarity

Who wouldn't love Pinkie Pie, silly.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 4

This answer your question?

Does it answer my question? Not exactly, but it managed to make me smile. Thanks!

Who wouldn't love Pinkie Pie, silly.

Haters gonna hate, right? I've seen too many people who claim they can't stand Pinkie. Well, I still believe they're just lying and in their hearts (even if they don't know it) they actually love her.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

That Pinkie loves showing her belly. I wonder if stallions see mare's bellies the same way we guys see boobs  :huh:

sig-3813628.sig-3813628.13.png

sig-3813628.14.png

:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: YES, I ACCEPT YOUR HUGS  :wub:

10.png

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 3

Hello!

I'm a pinkie fan.

I'm a fairly new pegasister, wanting to say hi.

I love Pinkie Pie because she's silly and makes me laugh.

She's so happy and carefree and I love her.

nohatejustcandy.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Hello!

I'm a pinkie fan.

I'm a fairly new pegasister, wanting to say hi.

I love Pinkie Pie because she's silly and makes me laugh.

She's so happy and carefree and I love her.

nohatejustcandy.jpg

Welcome to our little club!

• Brohoof 4

This is the best thread of the forums and all of you are awesome

aD3spQL.jpg

The sweetest, loving,joyful and best friend anyone could ask for and with a selfless heart at that. I look up to that kind of a personality and that's why pinkys always been my favorite.

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie being "attacked" by the pandamonium

1%2B%252821%2529.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Ying-Yang Pie. Not bellybuttons this time surprisingly, he seems to love Pinkie's BBs  :lol:

1%2B%252818%2529.png

• Brohoof 1

Ave! New guy here!

Eeyup! I fall under the second category too. I act like an introvert, but I love attention and thus I wish I was more like Pinkie. Also, my favourite characters in anything tend to be ones I admire, rather than ones I relate to (which is why Fluttershy isn't my favourite character in MLP).

• Brohoof 3