Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(i dont want to look through all 200 pages so im just going to ask.) 

Have you all scene the deleted scene in equestria games where it seems like the pinky's from both universes switch out occasionally? Personally i always thought it was a neat idea and would explain why pinky knows so much about both universes despite being from the canon other one. 

Yah that would actually make sense if they both switch out,plus she made a party canon and in the first one she didnt have one,but she was thinking about it

• Brohoof 1

One of my main ocs:Lexi Rosa  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lexi-rosa-r6583

Profile pics are usually mine,so please be respectful and dont save/download them,thank you ^^

post-25870-0-60473600-1460966975.png

I might wanna make a blingee of my pinkie av sometime xD

Pinkie's spirit of presents outfit is adorable^^

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Ran from shugo chara kinda reminds me of pinkie :) she's also kinda rdish^^

And huh weird that sound thing from the above person's post isn't really working for me o.O

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Did you see Pinkie Pies cute face in:

The Griffon-Brush Off?

( I don't know exactly what it's called I forgot *smacks myself in the face*

• Brohoof 1

img-38413-1-img-38413-1-img-38413-1-img-

Sig by Shadow The Hedgehog//

Pinkie Pie is also my favorite. Fluttershy used to be my favorite back in late 2013, but then it changed to Twilight in 2014, and eventually, since about last month, to Pinkie Pie. Honestly, I just couldn't get that pink pony out of my head.

• Brohoof 2

I think i had a dream about pinkie pie going to collage a few days ago :)

Also, I have a pony coloring book with pie on the cover^^ its so cute. On the back of the book, pinkie pie has her name spelled out in balloons :)

I should seriously post some images in these clubs sometime :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

You all ready for another solid Rarity and Pinkie showcase tomorrow? I loved the Gift of Maud Pie personally, and can't wait to these two focused again. 

Vy_ICXc4bwU.jpg

• Brohoof 2