Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

btw, why is that picture "so you"?

Well for one i identify heavily with Pinkamena obviously lol,secondly in the photo you see her sitting on a throne -- but where is this throne exactly?

If you look in the background you notice it resembles the landscape from when Discord was let loose in Return To Harmony; in other words the world behind her and around her is chaotic and makes no sense. We also see some vines -- some very 'not so friendly' looking vines and a possible floating house or something behind her to the right; it makes no sense.

And yet out of all of that we see Pinkamena not only in a world that makes no sense -- but on a throne non the less,but why?

Well thrones are usually used for royalty or those who feel they are 'enlightened' to the world around them,ofcourse this varies greatly and going into the history of thrones in general would take abit too much of space to explain so lets just leave it at that. 

However,the throne itself is not typical -- well atleast not what one would consider a typical throne to look like.It looks..off..you could say it looks somewhat..chaotic. But perhaps the chaotic throne is a result of the world itself around her -- perhaps it symbolically represents the chaos she lives in -- the chaos she sits upon. 

But lets examine Pinkamena posture on her 'chaotic throne'. She's not sitting in a 'typical' fashion one would expect one to be sitting in a throne,however,Pinkamena is not a 'typical' mare and neither is the throne she is sitting upon apparently. But non the less we see her; almost nonchalantly laying across her throne -- as if almost..relaxed. But why would she be so "relaxed" possibly in a chaotic world sitting upon a chaotic throne? Perhaps she realizes or see's something we do not,perhaps she is 'enlightened' to her situation and surroundings and thus giving off the airs of a calm & collective person. But what of the cup she holds?

Quite a odd looking cup if i do say so myself -- tho cups vary in design to a enormous degree,but again the cup is not really something you would think a person on a throne would be holding..however lets remember the world and the throne and the mare who holds it is not so normal either. But what could be in this odd and one could say 'chaotic' looking cup?

Well honestly it could be anything,from wine to mud juice lol..but whatever it is,it is being held in a chaotic cup by a not so ordinary mare,sitting upon a chaotic throne in a not so ordinary world...so it must be tasty lol.

But lets examine her posture in holding this said chaotic cup of unknown substance. Now,im no expect it posture but it looks to me it is almost a "toast" like posture,but why would Pinkamena be toasting in such a world? Well,why does anyone toast -- in the general sense that is. Well usually it is a result of a celebration or exhalation; some form of joy really.

So through examining  Pinkamena's laid back posture and toasting a 'chaotic' world around her we can determine she is joyful. But of what tho? Is she joyful of this chaotic world around her? Or is it perhaps..something abit more than meets the eye..

Lets examine Pinkamena abit more -- just abit. Now,as we saw in Party of One,when she reverted to her Pinkamena state,she was sad. However,let us remember that there was a slight dulling of her pink coat and mane to also represent her loss of joy.

(The gif below will help you see the color difference)

post-27460-0-72841800-1410112300.gif

Now in MMC(Magic Mystery Cure) we also saw Pinkamena -- however she was NOT discolored,why? Because she was not so much as "sad/bitter" but "lost/confused" as due to the honestly ridiculous spell her "destiny" had been unwillingly changed.

(this gif will help you see that she is not discolored and is clearly confused/lost on her new "destiny" having AJ's cutie mark.

img-3075524-2-245662__UNOPT__safe.gif.gi

Putting aside the sillyness of MMC itself we can see that yes she was in her Pinkamena state but not for the same reason as in Party of One and the degree of her sadness was more of a result of somewhat confusing and a odd episode plot; my point is is she was NOT IN DESPAIR.

Now that we know Pinkamena is not in despair in the photo due to her color being normal and that she is joyful what could her reason be other than the chaotic world around her?

Well i personally believe that she is joyful because of Acceptance. Yes the world around her is chaotic,yes that can take a toll on a person,but why let that get you down? She has accepted the world around her and the throne represents her being enlightened to the fact that just because the world is hell around you that doesn't mean you need to succumb to it in sorrow. You can go beyond whats around you in the outer world and look deep within yourself to find that smile or laugh regardless of the state of the world around you. 

And once you realize that there is so much more than the pitiful world that surrounds you,that you have your mind and spirit -- the fact that no one or no thing can truly take away your inner joy. That joy(much like the great existence of yourself) is beyond the realm of the discorded world you reside in and nothing can truly defeat you; not your job,not school,not the world gone to hell,not even death and once you realize that you can reside in a world of chaos and be elated; build a throne upon it and say "fuck you world" why? -- Because you can't lose,because you have true joy in your heart,and that joy is everlasting.

So this photo is Pinkamena accepting the horrid world around her,and being joyful,despite it all,because she has her inner eternal joy..and that's something to toast to regardless of whats around you.

And that is "so me".

img-3075524-3-post-21215-0-95407000-1410

post-27460-0-72841800-1410112300.gif

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 6

@@Pinkamena-Pills, I REALLY wasn't expecting an answer so complete and fulfilling: You, good sir, amazes me:

I would never have looked at such a picture and come down to so much conclusions, and I must admit, I felt in Love with your explanations, with the acceptance of the chaotic world you live in, a world that can't really touch you, for you have your eternal and internal joy.

God you should be a writer, I'd read anything you'd write... or a songwriter, or a sculptor, an actor, anything that would allow you to create, because, for discords sake, I want more of what I just read.

Seriously, I was in doubt about the cover of the book I'm writing, but you and your fenomenal insight on Pinkie Pie just gave me the perfect idea, and I will be communicating the designer as soon as I finish formulating it

Thank you, Pinkamena-Pills, you are awesome, deep, thoughtful and happy nevertheless: never let it go away from you.
EDIT:

pinkamena_diane_pie_by_kiiwka-d6fpgtx.jp

Had to add this awesome cosplayed of human assassin Pinkamena :)

Double by the way, can I share the Cupcakes fan fiction here?

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 3

If you didn't think that even our favorite fun-loving pink party pony Pinkie Pie could also be a sassy and sporty tomboy, then this is for y'all.

The NBA's Greatest Basketball Player:

post-27672-0-99610800-1410122829_thumb.jpg

The Greatest Pro Skater Ever:

post-27672-0-64370800-1410122828_thumb.jpg

(Pinkie could definitely out-do Tony Hawk)

post-27672-0-64370800-1410122828_thumb.jpg

post-27672-0-99610800-1410122829_thumb.jpg

Edited by Schoolboy B
  • Brohoof 4

Had to add this awesome cosplayed of human assassin Pinkamena :)

Double by the way, can I share the Cupcakes fan fiction here?

Uh I wouldn't post that here, last time someone put up anything like that it ended... Badly. However I do think there is a Creepy Pasta thread somewhere on the forums, I'd recommend looking there

• Brohoof 3

Uh I wouldn't post that here, last time someone put up anything like that it ended... Badly. However I do think there is a Creepy Pasta thread somewhere on the forums, I'd recommend looking there

oh well, thank you for letting me know

Anyway, you have awaken my curiosity: what happened last time someone posted something like that around here? If it is okay for you to tell

• Brohoof 2

oh well, thank you for letting me know

Anyway, you have awaken my curiosity: what happened last time someone posted something like that around here? If it is okay for you to tell

Let's just say a few members aren't big fans of Cupcakes... It tends to paint Pinkie in a dark light, & it never ends well... I'd rather not go into detail (especially since the incident in the RFC just happened, the FC's might be on a bit of a hot plate) but for the most part it just isn't the best thing to go on about... Instead, have some cute pictures!

post-27099-0-44924600-1410126948_thumb.gif

post-27099-0-37737700-1410126952_thumb.png

post-27099-0-01414000-1410127292_thumb.png

post-27099-0-91777600-1410127296_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-50019200-1410127303_thumb.jpeg

Oh and; I swear I am not biased towards Luna & Flutters, not one bit  :please:

• Brohoof 5

If you like Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena! Then congratulations you shall never get eliminated in all of your days. That is a good thing because this is in fact the best character!

No one wants to get eliminated like this 

mxc.gif

Ouch that has to be painful... *right you are ken*

Edited by Kenny Blankenship
  • Brohoof 5