Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Eternal Joy post #49

Become Aware Of The Eternal Celebration

post-27460-0-63016400-1409695922_thumb.jpg

Joyous Jubilee Is No Mirage,Pinkie Pie

Have a wonderful jubilant evening everyone!

post-27460-0-25378000-1409695931_thumb.png

(Bonus photo below is to test if the imaging issue is fixed lol)

pinkie_pie_party_cannon_wallpaper_by_tim

• Brohoof 7

You know, my birthday was two months ago, but i'm still keeping that birthday card with Pinkie Pie on it a friend got me. That really moved me for some reason. I'd post a picture, but i doubt you guys understand hebrew, so that's kinda pointless =/

Mah Pitom, gam yehudim choshvim sh'Pinkie Pie he ha'sus ha'hachi tov.

Lama chashav(ta) sh'lo yodanu Ivrit?

(what Jews also think that pinkie pie is the best horse [don't know the word for pony] why didn't you think that we didn't know Hebrew?)

• Brohoof 5

Recently awoke from a nap. I'm pretty disoriented when I get up from a nap. I always feel like I overslept. Now I wanna go back to bed after seeing Pill's post, lol

post-21215-0-26447900-1409739744_thumb.jpg

post-21215-0-26447900-1409739744_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 5

Thanks,that was a great vid! Loved the vocals and visuals. :)

Also,i found the remake version which is colored!(tho i still love the black & white with a dose of color ver tho) 

I found that particular shot in the video i assume you wanted to find,plus a few others as a bonus. :)attachicon.gifconfrontation_by_assassin_or_shadow-d74wue9.jpg

Dr.Pinkie-Pinkie!

attachicon.gifpinkamena_2_by_shadowshogun50-d76y3hw.png

Dr.Pinkie-And-Miss-Pie-Confrontation-Pinkie!

attachicon.gifsneak_peek__dr_pinkie_and_miss_pie_confrontation_by_robocop17-d7klro4.jpg

Hello-Myself-Pinkie!

attachicon.gifmaxresdefault (4).jpg

I am having a perfection overdose here!

Yes you assumed right, I was hunting that image, I loved the names you gave the images!

And the colored version is cool, but I'm with you about the black & white with little figments of color, there's some magic to it that I really enjoy.

This all leaves me thinking: I'd really watch a Pinkie Pie musical where she has to have this Doctor Hyde-like dilemma with herself, it would be FREAKING AMAZING, seeing she soaring and fighting with her own self

God that would be splendiferous.

Time to dream

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 3

This all leaves me thinking: I'd really watch a Pinkie Pie musical where she has to have this Doctor Hyde-like dilemma with herself, it would be FREAKING AMAZING, seeing she soaring and fighting with her own self God that would be splendiferous.

Oddly enough i feel this is fairly possible within the realms of the show and what we know about Pinkamena Diana Pie,Party Of One shows us she is joyful but also has a more sad,bitter and perhaps more selfish other side when she feels her ability to make others happy fails and feels as tho no one wishes to be her friend willingly.

If the show can somehow present Pinkie with a conflict that would bring all her positive and negative emotions front and center then it is possible to have her start fighting with herself in a Doctor Hyde-like dilemma you speak of due to a conflict of emotions.

Pinkie Pie Pride was close to something that could have possibly caused this. During her lament song she could have possibly started questioning not just herself as a party planner -- but the ability of others to even fathom her ability to throw a hell of a birthday party,in other words she would have let her pride turn into arrogance. Also bitterness could have sat alongside her sadness in that moment. Instead we saw Pinkie pull herself from the brink and become confident in herself again. 

So there would need to be quite the scenario needed to break Pinkie's spirit but also need her to still be the happy Pinkie Pie(atleast to others round her) -- thus i feel this conflict between her two sides can be brought forth,and perhaps we can get a musical in the style of the Pinkie Pie Confrontation vid(not as dark but ya).

post-27460-0-15661900-1409769786_thumb.jpg 

Its very possible,and we all deal with inner conflicts.

post-27460-0-33643300-1409769587_thumb.jpg

post-27460-0-33643300-1409769587_thumb.jpg

post-27460-0-15661900-1409769786_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Oddly enough i feel this is fairly possible within the realms of the show and what we know about Pinkamena Diana Pie,Party Of One shows us she is joyful but also has a more sad,bitter and perhaps more selfish other side when she feels her ability to make others happy fails and feels as tho no one wishes to be her friend willingly.

If the show can somehow present Pinkie with a conflict that would bring all her positive and negative emotions front and center then it is possible to have her start fighting with herself in a Doctor Hyde-like dilemma you speak of due to a conflict of emotions.

Pinkie Pie Pride was close to something that could have possibly caused this. During her lament song she could have possibly started questioning not just herself as a party planner -- but the ability of others to even fathom her ability to throw a hell of a birthday party,in other words she would have let her pride turn into arrogance. Also bitterness could have sat alongside her sadness in that moment. Instead we saw Pinkie pull herself from the brink and become confident in herself again. 

So there would need to be quite the scenario needed to break Pinkie's spirit but also need her to still be the happy Pinkie Pie(atleast to others round her) -- thus i feel this conflict between her two sides can be brought forth,and perhaps we can get a musical in the style of the Pinkie Pie Confrontation vid(not as dark but ya).

attachicon.gifpinkamena_and_pinkie_pie___confrontation_by_yami_sempai-d7q5sm3.jpg

Its very possible,and we all deal with inner conflicts.

attachicon.gifphoto (1).jpg

The part I highlighted nearly made my day

Until I remembered they HAD the chance of doing it during Pink Pie Pride: THAT would have been the PERFECT occasion to make such a magnificent conflict to take place.

And now that they threw away that chance, I think that the only way they could ever revert Pinkie to her Pinkamena Self would be by following your very exact instructions, she HAS to start questioning the ability of the other Ponies to fathom or appreciate the magnificent parties she throws

But how? The perfect context for it WAS in Pinkie Pie Pride... I don't see how they could possibly repeat it with intensity enough to awake Pinkie's split personality :(

• Brohoof 2

A Pinkie Pie, Fan-Club?

ohhellsyeah.gif

I am so there. Sign me up!

I've always loved her character because she has the almighty power of a looney-toon, and I just love the chaotic dynamic she brings to the show.

• Brohoof 6

Post pictures about Pinkie and talk a lot. It's quite roomy in here, and we would like more members. :)

Glad to meet you.

Likewise. So what do you make of Pinkie's tendency to either be really happy and peppy, or really depressed and paranoid? I'm no psychologist but the impression that I get is that she's something similar to manic depressive, what do you think?

• Brohoof 2

Likewise. So what do you make of Pinkie's tendency to either be really happy and peppy, or really depressed and paranoid? I'm no psychologist but the impression that I get is that she's something similar to manic depressive, what do you think?

I get that vibe a lot. Personally, I'd like to think Pinkie acts happy for others benefit. She does have a sad side, but we all have that, and it's something normal to have.  Still, I tend to feel like Pinkie when I'm both happy and sad. :P

• Brohoof 3

I get that vibe a lot. Personally, I'd like to think Pinkie acts happy for others benefit. She does have a sad side, but we all have that, and it's something normal to have.  Still, I tend to feel like Pinkie when I'm both happy and sad. :P

I get what you mean. We all have our ups and our downs it's true. But what I can't shake the feeling of is how her personality just seems to change, know what I mean?

• Brohoof 1

Eternal Joy post #50 Beta

You Are Not Dreaming

The Eternal Party Is Just Starting

post-27460-0-25465000-1409783673_thumb.jpg

Joy Everlasting Is Everlasting,Pinkie Pie

post-27460-0-35811500-1409783713_thumb.png

Yes,its been 50 days since i've started these

No,i don't want to stop

No,im not going to stop

Just like Joy: Yes,im going to go on and on and on and on...

post-27460-0-98272600-1409783686_thumb.png

Have a joyous everything,everlasting,because you are.

post-27460-0-10474700-1409784218_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

You two should have included me and @@Pinkamena-Pills in this discussion, I even posted a video a page ago about her split personality, and Pinkamena Pills is like a legend, I'm willing to bet he knows every official trait ever published about Pinkie Pie, and some more, maybe he's Pinkie Pie himself... or at least he's Pinkamena himself

Anyway

WELCOME TO THE BEST FAN CLUB EVER

along with the ones that Ship Pinkie Pie with Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 5

I think that generally Pinkie gets depressed when she sees herself unable (on a long term scale) to fulfil her destiny to make ponies happy.

Believe me, MLP's depiction of that feeling (done in many varieties) is not in any way inaccurate.

• Brohoof 4

The part I highlighted nearly made my day Until I remembered they HAD the chance of doing it during Pink Pie Pride: THAT would have been the PERFECT occasion to make such a magnificent conflict to take place.   And now that they threw away that chance, I think that the only way they could ever revert Pinkie to her Pinkamena Self would be by following your very exact instructions, she HAS to start questioning the ability of the other Ponies to fathom or appreciate the magnificent parties she throws But how? The perfect context for it WAS in Pinkie Pie Pride... I don't see how they could possibly repeat it with intensity enough to awake Pinkie's split personality

Im sure there are plenty of scenarios. Life is filled with many challenges -- some far far more difficult and demanding of ones character than some random guy coming to your hometown and somewhat stealing the spotlight. :lol:

Just a mock scenario/episode i came up with on the fly:

Pinkie could be presented with possibly a scenario of trying to throw a party for someone who doesn't like her(this would be a character specifically created for this episode as if it was a mane 6 or a ponyville resident it would be too iffy to outright stupid).

Perhaps this person doesn't like Pinkie much for the same reason Cranky din't at first,however for whatever plot reasons,Pinkie is tasks with throwing him/her a party of some sort -- however the entire time he/she is belittling Pinkie and just being a jerk to Pinkie(possibly her friend also) despite Pinkie trying to do nice for them.

Pinkie is Pinkie,and if she is asked to throw a party for someone to try to make them happy; she damn well will try to do just that,however,imagine trying to do something nice for someone who is constantly being negative or making you even question why you are doing said nice thing for them? That could cause a inner conflict between her desire to make someone happy and the pain she possibly feels when her efforts are being belittled or just outright not having any positive effect. 

We could have Pinkie trying to make someone happy who isn't making her happy but she still wishes to make them happy despite that fact because that is who she is

In the open we could be the bubbly Pinkie we all know,but in private she could be the Party of One Pinkie -- arguing with herself as she tries to cope with why she has to deal with trying to make someone happy who doesn't even give a damn about her efforts(playing on her pride she clearly showed in Pinkie Pie Pride and the scene where she fist met Cranky Doodle). But of-course she is Pinkie,she is going to make this person happy by giving them a party,despite herself in this instance.

The lesson could be that yes sometimes people wont see the good deeds you do for them as well as they should,but that doesn't mean you should stop doing good deeds for people,because in the end what matters is you were true to yourself in doing said good deeds. (or something of the sort) 

Title of mock episode:

You're Gonna Smile,Despite Me

post-27460-0-10078200-1409788138_thumb.jpg

idk lol

post-27460-0-49526200-1409788166_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie is Pinkie,and if she is asked to throw a party for someone to try to make them happy; she damn well will try to do just that,however,imagine trying to do something nice for someone who is constantly being negative or making you even question why you are doing said nice thing for them? That could cause a inner conflict between her desire to make someone happy and the pain she possibly feels when her efforts are being belittled or just outright not having any positive effect. 

xD

but seriously, isn't this exactly what Pinkie Pie does with that nasty Rainbow Dash friend, whose name I don't remember, but she wasn't even a pony, and kept sort of detesting Pinkie...

I know it is different but your plot reminded me of that one

• Brohoof 2

but seriously, isn't this exactly what Pinkie Pie does with that nasty Rainbow Dash friend, whose name I don't remember, but she wasn't even a pony, and kept sort of detesting Pinkie... I know it is different but your plot reminded me of that one

You're talking about Gilda,

post-27460-0-59389700-1409795058.gif

and i see what you mean by it somewhat reminding you of my scenario -- however my scenario is turned up to the nth degree to cause a confliction heavy enough to bring back Pinkamena in a meaningful way. Again,its just something i came up with on the fly -- and honestly i would have it a 2 part ep. if possible tho im not sure if we will be getting 2 parters dedicated to one pony other than Twilight.

I admit; im unsure if we will ever see Pinkamena again like in Party of One,tho really -- whether we see such a scenario or not it wont bother me,as we still have the Pinkie we all love regardless.

• Brohoof 4