Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Isn't that pretty much how it always is with MLP?

So it seems. I don't always look at merch. It's always those three that pop up. AJ doesn't even have anything but a womens shirt over at Hot Topic. Retailers I am much disappoint.

• Brohoof 2

So it seems. I don't always look at merch. It's always those three that pop up. AJ doesn't even have anything but a womens shirt over at Hot Topic. Retailers I am much disappoint.

I'm gonna pay a visit to a hottopic this week. How much are their merch?

I'm gonna pay a visit to a hottopic this week. How much are their merch?

most items are 4-5$, clothing depending on style and size are 15-25$, hoodies 49-51$, mugs and cups 10-20$, monoply set 46$. Vinyl figures are 16$~. That is all without tax. Also blind bags are 5$~ as well as comics.

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

most items are 4-5$, clothing depending on style and size are 15-25$, hoodies 49-51$, mugs and cups 10-20$, monoply set 46$. Vinyl figures are 16$~. That is all without tax. Also blind bags are 5$~ as well as comics.

Thanks! You know, that's something I never understand about stores in the States, they never add tax!

Thanks! You know, that's something I never understand about stores in the States, they never add tax!

Tax depends on the area and city you are in for certain items. Like where I live in Ohio the clothes tax is 5.000% so I gotta add that to whatever shirt I want per say. 

Example:  If I wanted a 24$ shirt I would have to add that on etc and that would be 28.8$

yj6qvNN.jpg

As a Hard Military Science Fiction writer...this is by far my FAV Rarity pic...Already posed it once, and its my avatar now, but here she is in all her Bad*ss glory.

Also, for some Grimdark!

bOQSMco.jpg

Edited by Cstriker
  • Brohoof 6

@@Cstriker Whoa...just whoa.  That is probably the coolest, sexiest, most epic piece of Rarity fan art I've ever seen.  Needless to say, that picture is now taking up a few hundred bytes of my Dropbox folder. :P

• Brohoof 1

I has a sad at the moment, so have a sad Wawity.

sad_rarity_by_stillfire-d70w7uw.png

And a question.

Do you guys think that after Rares popularity seems to have greatly increased this season that it will stay that way in the future? I can already see in my crystal ball that after an episode where her flaws are more prominently displayed, almost all people who started to like her during season four will start to dislike her again, shrinking her fanbase to the hardcore fans again.

Or is it just me being too pessimistic? Am i unfair to the fanbase by saying such things? Would really like your opinion on that. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Hail..the Queen!

For all my fellow Wrestling fans here (I know I know, boo-hiss, get over it I like cheesy acting!), try listening to HHH's second theme "King of Kings" with Queen replacing King and she for he! The second you do that, you will never hear the theme proper again!

Rarity we love you!

• Brohoof 1

I don't think anyone is going to immediately dislike her just for one bad episode. Except of course the people who are pretty much dead set on disliking her anyway, and they'll never be convinced. It would have to be something really awful to make me dislike her. Like, burning down orphanages kind of awful.

• Brohoof 2