Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rari-sweater. Looks comfy. c:

rarity_by_pony_spiz-d47k8cl.png

Been so long since I've been here.  Busy with work and everything, plus I've been sick the past few days...  But 10,000+ posts...  so proud of your guys passion!

tumblr_lzihvjUie71r43g6fo1_1280.png

Awwww that's so adorable!

• Brohoof 5

Rarijack

He said the magic word! That pleases us!

apple_shipping_3_by_navitaserussirus-d4v

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

Good morning! :please:

Have a random inspirational Raripic!

post-25189-0-72157300-1407070874_thumb.png

Been so long since I've been here.  Busy with work and everything, plus I've been sick the past few days...  But 10,000+ posts...  so proud of your guys passion!

Good to see you again, has been a pretty long time!

Glad you are back. :pout:

• Brohoof 6

Some more shipping, i feel pretty shippy today. :pout:

post-25189-0-45431500-1407071500_thumb.png

Seems like Rarity only has one of these chocolate sticks left... They are going to need to... share it. :smug:

post-25189-0-44305800-1407071577_thumb.png

And some Rarishy... because everyone desires the fab one.

EVERYONE!

Obsidian Sky, headcanon, 2014!

• Brohoof 5

Anyhooo ...

1. Love the 'live from BronyCon' stuff.

2. I will be the oddball and say I appreciate what Kimi Sparkle does with her parody since a large portion of the analysts bug me.

3. GOOD MORNING FC

bed_head_mane_by_karzahnii-d54pfer.png

• Brohoof 4

There is something about this FC that puts you in a calm mood and invites inspiration. I can't exactly put my finger on why though*

*see how easy that was. </inside joke>

• Brohoof 6

I'm trying to make this a habit. Studies* show that being on Rarity FC improves my mood significantly.

*based on 3 days of biased data collection

I for one can confirm that.

The people in the fanclub and Rarity herself tend to make me very happy, and i love both of these things dearly.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Rarity would feel the same im sure... She would say we are all highly...

rarity_by_turtlefarminguy-d796hph.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 7

I noticed recently that I've never explained why I like Rarity so much, I think my reasons are different from you all....

Anyway:

I'm actually interested. As I mentioned in another thread (more times than I can't count actually), and as my stolen Ghostie quote shows, I love the varied reasons fans look at the characters since they are all personal and give a little glimpse at the individual. That even goes for characters I don't like (and there ARE characters I dislike on the show ... I just keep quiet about it). 

• Brohoof 7

There is something about this FC that puts you in a calm mood and invites inspiration. I can't exactly put my finger on why though*

*see how easy that was. </inside joke>

My face when I read that reply in the other thread:

444855__safe_rarity_animated_spike_upvot

I do not like it when people try and pull that card in that way :muffins:

I noticed recently that I've never explained why I like Rarity so much, I think my reasons are different from you all....

Oh, do tell! :please:

• Brohoof 7

post-25189-0-02592100-1407077193_thumb.png

Nopony can ever be as gorgeous as Rarity is, something she greatly laments, for she wants everypony to be as beautiful as she is. Alas, this will, and can, never happen. It does not stop her from doing her best though.

As lovely as her body and face is, there is so much more to her, things one cannot see just by looking at her. To hold that sweet face and that lustrous mane in place is not the only duty her skull has, it houses and protects a savy, creative and intelligent brain.

A brain that sees beauty everywhere, but is not blind to the challenges of business life. How else could she have gotten so close to her dreams at such a young age, if not for her sharp mind?

Rarity is truly gifted. Flawless beauty, a generous and kind heart, and great cunning.

I WUV HER SO MUCH! BLARGBRBRBLLLBRLL!post-25189-0-62844200-1406372770.png

• Brohoof 7

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mlp-Rarity-1177187.png

Nopony can ever be as gorgeous as Rarity is, something she greatly laments, for she wants everypony to be as beautiful as she is. Alas, this will, and can, never happen. It does not stop her from doing her best though.

As lovely as her body and face is, there is so much more to her, things one cannot see just by looking at her. To hold that sweet face and that lustrous mane in place is not the only duty her skull has, it houses and protects a savy, creative and intelligent brain.

A brain that sees beauty everywhere, but is not blind to the challenges of business life. How else could she have gotten so close to her dreams at such a young age, if not for her sharp mind?

Rarity is truly gifted. Flawless beauty, a generous and kind heart, and great cunning.

I WUV HER SO MUCH! BLARGBRBRBLLLBRLL!

So much said in a concise and succinct manner. :proud:

I think that it was telling when Faust said that she was most proud of SFS. She realized her ambition to elevate girls television when she created Rarity, and to put it bluntly ... f'ing nailed it in the aforementioned episode. She embodies an ideal femininity -- cultured, beautiful, giving, creative, intelligent, driven, self realizing, independent, and complex.

Your post

GlamorousBrohoof.png

also Lauren Faust/Tabby/Kazumi/and all the writers who elevate her

xYAkr.png

• Brohoof 6

Good morning fanclub!

I think I forgot to say I had a 2 weeks vacation, at my parent's place mostly, so I might post irregularly (more than usual? Less? :confused:  ). Also going to Vermont next week-end, but I'll be in Alburgh and the closest hot topic is in Burlington. Once again, with my parents, so I doubt we go on a hour drive to get there, especially as I wouldn't tell them why.  :lol:  Unrelated, but it actually will be my first time in the USA despite always living under 3 hours drive of the border.  :please:

I did propose to go to Burlington though, so we never know. If I get there, I'll think about how I can smuggle my MLP merch under their nose... :ph34r:  

• Brohoof 6

Goooooooood morning! :D

I'm trying to make this a habit. Studies* show that being on Rarity FC improves my mood significantly.

*based on 3 days of biased data collection

img-2926222-1-full.jpg

I've been keeping up with this club daily for a few months now, and I can say it most certainly has a positive effect on my mood as well! Not only that, but the only side effect I've noticed so far is a slow and steady decline in the distance between my 1st and 2nd best poniespost-26689-0-94383000-1407079155.jpg... I think I can live with that :D ! Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 7