Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

As promised... My Rarity Swag!

My first two MLP Comics!

post-26689-0-32260400-1407370990_thumb.jpg

Dat Rarity poster (and probably the other one) is so going on my wall!

post-26689-0-61799700-1407371070_thumb.jpg

And my plushie! She looks bald in the first pic, but she's not

post-26689-0-76060100-1407371132_thumb.jpg

Next two pics show the size difference between the 10" and 12" Funrise plushies...

post-26689-0-60106200-1407371237_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-44343300-1407371255_thumb.jpg

I wish their cutie marks weren't both on the same side... I wanted to display them kissing talking to each other :smug:

• Brohoof 6

Back from seeing my brother's little angel for the first time. 

newborn_rarity_asleep_by_atnezau-d4mi64l

I also may not be present a lot from friday to monday since I'll be in the US! I may or may not have power for my laptop and/or WIFI.

• Brohoof 5

Back from seeing my brother's little angel for the first time. 

img-2942206-1-newborn_rarity_asleep_by_a

I also may not be present a lot from friday to monday since I'll be in the US! I may or may not have power for my laptop and/or WIFI.

Congrats again on becoming an Uncle... And you'll have to tell us about your trip to the States! I've been up to Canada twice and really enjoyed the trips; been over a decade though... Too long!

On another note, unrelated to your post; I just finished reading the Rarity comic I got today; so bucking awesome! Flax Seed and Wheat Grass need to like, be in S5!

• Brohoof 5

I never officially congratulated you @GlowingFlask. Being an uncle is amazing. You can have all the fun of being a parent without the work. :D

Spoil that kid rotten. Your brother will love you for it.

• Brohoof 4

Congrats again on becoming an Uncle... And you'll have to tell us about your trip to the States! I've been up to Canada twice and really enjoyed the trips; been over a decade though... Too long!

On another note, unrelated to your post; I just finished reading the Rarity comic I got today; so bucking awesome! Flax Seed and Wheat Grass need to like, be in S5!

I never officially congratulated you @GlowingFlask. Being an uncle is amazing. You can have all the fun of being a parent without the work. :D

Spoil that kid rotten. Your brother will love you for it.

Thanks and I will. Not much to do in Alburgh though.  :please:  But since I'll have a passport I may indulge myself in going to more interesting places  :D

• Brohoof 4

Obsidian helped me mod Warband and now I have an army of fabulosity! :pout:

jObtvzU.jpg

I've never been happier to be on the side of fabulosity! I don't envy it's enemies now *cough*link*cough*giant crabs*cough*

Also, it's past my bed time... Take care all!

post-26689-0-69527500-1407382049_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

So I downloaded some random gif-making software.

I don't know what possessed me to make this.

attachicon.gifDigDig.gif

This is one of my favorite lines, simply because Rarity is utterly unamused.

I love that scene too :wub:

Hell, the whole episode she was like "You're kidding, right?" :confused:

I loved it :wub:

Random picture I made from boredom.

attachicon.gifponyoftheyear.png

Can't wait until next year's edition where she wins...again :pout:

Dunno if this is a cell phone or an iPod, but isn't it fabulous? :D

693247__safe_solo_rarity_wink_phone_self

• Brohoof 7

As promised... My Rarity Swag!

My first two MLP Comics!

attachicon.gifComix 1.JPG

Dat Rarity poster (and probably the other one) is so going on my wall!

attachicon.gifComix 2.JPG

And my plushie! She looks bald in the first pic, but she's not

attachicon.gifPlushie 1.JPG

Next two pics show the size difference between the 10" and 12" Funrise plushies...

attachicon.gifPlushie 2.JPGattachicon.gifPlushie 3.JPG

I wish their cutie marks weren't both on the same side... I wanted to display them kissing talking to each other :smug:

Omg awesome!

I got the Rarity and Fluttershy comics for my birthday. All I need is Pinkie, Luna and Celestia. x3

I also have that Rarity plush! :D

Anyways, here's a random Rari-pic. c:

rarity_pose__joey_darkmeat_vector_by_tim

• Brohoof 6

img-2942983-2-A57.jpg

"What is a pony? A miserable pile of bad fashions sense! Have at thee!"

Sometimes i wonder if that is the only thing i have in common with the fab one.

I look way less adorable while whining though.

• Brohoof 5

Rarity in the dreamlands.

sleeping_beauty_by_yanoda-d6whjg5.png

I wonder what she is dreaming right now. Seems to be a happy dream though, judging by her smile.

Maybe she dreams of living together with Applejack on a farm and being gorgeously rustic! After a long day of work she would come home and be greeted by the smell of fresh apple pie!

an_afternoon_on_the_ranch_by_danmakuman-

Or she dreams of being an adorably tiny and beautiful breezie. She would make dresses out of moonlight, morning dew and spider silk for her little friends! I wonder how these would look like...

tiny_rarity_by_kaliptro2-d78hve1.jpg

Or she dreams of living in an exotic and far away land. Where serpentine dragon protectors roam the sky and the cherry trees rosy blossoms tint the mountainous landscape in gorgeous and vibrant colours.

rarshia_by_viwrastupr-d6aodpz.png

Or maybe she dreams of being the most gorgeous pony that will ever life... but that would be rather silly...

Why dream of something that is already reality?

• Brohoof 7

@Obsidian Sky! Did you just post a line from the opening scene of Symphony of the Night!

:D :D :D :D :D  out of :D :D :D :D :D  for references

Indeed!

Rarity is most sexy mistress of the night!

post-25189-0-32413800-1407413105_thumb.jpg

One blood red ruby! Two blood red rubies! Three blood red rubies!

Ah AH AH!

And some more Vampirity i found.

vampire_rarity_by_baroquedavid-d5kbeif.p

If all mane6 were to turn into creatures of the night, Rarity would certainly the vampire. They are the aristocrats of the night after all.

• Brohoof 6

I love that scene too :wub:

Hell, the whole episode she was like "You're kidding, right?" :confused:

I loved it :wub:

Can't wait until next year's edition where she wins...again :pout:

Dunno if this is a cell phone or an iPod, but isn't it fabulous? :D

img-2942874-3-693247__safe_solo_rarity_w

It's an iPod Nano... Limited Edition (Product) RED... I actually have that one!

post-26689-0-73649300-1407416348_thumb.jpg

Good morning everypony.  This will be my last post until the 12th. See you all then.img-2944017-1-184674%20-%20animated%20FA

We will miss you! Have fun and know that you'll be welcomed with fabulously open arms upon your return!
  • Brohoof 6

This will be my last post until the 12th. See you all then.

Just saw the Enemy Crab advisory. It's pretty high there. Make sure you stay safe, and when in doubt summon Rares.

rarity_v__crab__escalation_by_dstears-d6

• Brohoof 6

gotta love rarity she's the pony with all the fashion and creativity and I can get behind that

Yes yes yes. I tend to see her as an artist first above all things.

mlp__artistic_rarity_by_keterok-d5ow7s4.

In Equestria, clothing is optional, unlike our world. That makes Rarity's chosen medium of expression a little more akin to painting or sculpting, form and expressive art. In out world, fashion design is like cuisine and architecture. Those are mediums derived from functional and natural needs first. We need to eat, have shelter, and wear clothing to protect us from the elements.  I see Rarity as a form artist, even though clothing does have a function ... it doesn't have a natural need.

Rarity = Michelangelo instead of Christian Dior (ha ... Rarity would have loved Dior)

• Brohoof 7

Yes yes yes. I tend to see her as an artist first above all things.

In Equestria, clothing is optional, unlike our world. That makes Rarity's chosen medium of expression a little more akin to painting or sculpting, form and expressive art. In out world, fashion design is like cuisine and architecture. Those are mediums derived from functional and natural needs first. We need to eat, have shelter, and wear clothing to protect us from the elements.  I see Rarity as a form artist, even though clothing does have a function ... it doesn't have a natural need.

Rarity = Michelangelo instead of Christian Dior (ha ... Rarity would have loved Dior)

Its a shame that many ignore this essential part of her character just because her chosen field of art is fashion. If she would be a painter or an musician for example, i think she would be much more accepted in the fandom. She deserves as much recognition as any other artist. The passion and love she puts into her pieces are admirable, and one of the big reasons i love her so much.

Then again, people that dismiss her work as being shallow just because she is a fashionista are not worthy of Rarity in the first place.

elements_of_harmony___rarity__revised__b

She expresses herself with her work, her dreams, her passions, her hopes. It makes her happy, as it does others. What could be more true and honest of an art?

• Brohoof 7