Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Green is not a creative color.

No, it isn't. It's worst color :okiedokielokie:

It's been so long since we brought up one of our old running jokes, like our hatred for the color green or...

5097-176221-DarkLink2byAjax098jpg-620x.j

The leader of ALL of the Rarity Haters and spreader of the anti-fabulosity sentiment! post-20419-0-65705700-1405880839.png

• Brohoof 6

Just found Mystic's Deviant gallery and YES commissions are still open. I have to carefully think about one. In the interim ... saw this and had a Waynes World "We're not worthy moment."

rarity_saddle_dress_16_9_by_mysticalpha-

• Brohoof 8

Going through a file I found this. It said its part 1, does anyone here have... or know where i an get the rest?

post-8548-0-98234900-1407701590_thumb.jpg

(sorry about size)

img-2958290-1-Rarity_green_hair_S01E06.pGreen is not a creative color.

Oh I don't know... depends on the mission.

post-8548-0-45599800-1407702218_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Well, that is how they get you! I go and search for an image of Rarity making a squee face and I come across that digital paint style I love so much. Then I see the url says Red Bubble and I stop. I think, They have a tee of this? And 5 minutes later I just bought my first MLP Rarity shirt for myself. This is the offending image. Not that I'm complaining. :proud:

fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Well, that is how they get you! I go and search for an image of Rarity making a squee face and I come across that digital paint style I love so much. Then I see the url says Red Bubble and I stop. I think, They have a tee of this? And 5 minutes later I just bought my first MLP Rarity shirt for myself. This is the offending image. Not that I'm complaining. :proud:

fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

That's an awesome shirt! I'd totally rock that to work! Speaking of work; it's early in the mornig so it's nap time again; take care friends!

post-26689-0-70444200-1407719933_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

You just found a MLP Vietnam Fan Club pic. I knew there are some Bronies here.

That aside, I'm just back from school's first day (more like a meeting than actual classes.) and my mood now after having to wake up at 5:45 AM to get ready for school starting at 7 AM + my friends mocking and teasing me because I was forced to be a group leader by my teacher...

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 5

Good morning, fan club! :D

I was browsing through Derpibooru's Rarity tag and I found this funny little parody of a film  by one of my favorite directors that I still need to watch (that was a mouthful! :wau: )

img-2944270-1-large.png

awesome! XD kill bill reference with rarity but who is she going to kill that is the question? ;)

• Brohoof 4

img-2959744-1-fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

Nicee! :D 

RedBubble has a HUGE selection, and the designs on the shirt are actually made by fandom artiartists and they get paid with every sale they make, so it's a good way to get a good product as well as help out the fandom artists :D Love going there. I actually have a couple of Rarity shirts from there myself :please:

Thought you'd appreciate this.

ButcMPKIUAArUSl.jpg

Sweet! Where did you get that? :D

awesome! XD kill bill reference with rarity but who is she going to kill that is the question? ;)

Dash, apparently :D

• Brohoof 4

Nicee! :D 

RedBubble has a HUGE selection, and the designs on the shirt are actually made by fandom artiartists and they get paid with every sale they make, so it's a good way to get a good product as well as help out the fandom artists :D Love going there. I actually have a couple of Rarity shirts from there myself :please:

Dash, apparently :D

would she kill dash honestly i think she holds more resentment towards applejack at times

• Brohoof 2

would she kill dash honestly i think she holds more resentment towards applejack at times

She wouldn't kill either, especially not Applejack :please:

Dude, her and AJ are pretty much best friends :D They bicker but they obviously have a bond that goes a bit further than just a plain old friendship :please:

Very easy to see them being best friends :D

• Brohoof 3

RedBubble has a HUGE selection, and the designs on the shirt are actually made by fandom artiartists and they get paid with every sale they make, so it's a good way to get a good product as well as help out the fandom artists :D Love going there. I actually have a couple of Rarity shirts from there mysel

You aren't kidding about the selection. :wau:

And of course keeping with Rarity's timeless quality - Love the noir vibe I'm getting from this one. 

large.png

• Brohoof 5

Oh, wow! :D That's a really lovely piece :wub:

Do you have the source?

https://derpiboo.ru/tags/artist-colon-prinnywesker

Prinnywesker did it. Just found it under the generic 'ry' tag.

And the deviant art gallery

http://prinnywesker.deviantart.com/

AND HE DOES A DOCTOR STRANGE TRIXIE!

Sorry had a comic nerd moment.

• Brohoof 4

Is it this picture?

img-2960225-1-large.jpeg

If so, what's Rarity supposed to be? :confused:

Rarity is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe ... Captain Marvel. Groot is Fluttershy which had me laughing at how perfect that was.

But no ... this was the pic I was talking about. Dr. Strange was one the most arrogant prick of a Doctor ... until his new found magic and a wise sorcerer humbled him. Some parallels to Trixie.

img-2960243-2-large.jpeg

New post. First time I had to do this ... ever. :confused:

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 5

EQD (Ummmm I don't read the articles; I just look at the pictures)

I think it meant kill her in a competition, meaning really beat her, but it was unclear -- especially from context.

• Brohoof 4