Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh crap, my zodiac is cancer. 

Rarity hates me.  :(

Neigh! The Giant Enemy Killer Crabs and Celestia's Zodiac are not the same. It simply means that the Killer Crabs mean to enslave you instead of killing you. You have nothing to fear child ... as no crab carapace can withstand Rarity's ravishing gem assault. Hovershy will always remain free.

• Brohoof 7

Neigh! The Giant Enemy Killer Crabs and Celestia's Zodiac are not the same. It simply means that the Killer Crabs mean to enslave you instead of killing you. You have nothing to fear child ... as no crab carapace can withstand Rarity's ravishing gem assault. Hovershy will always remain free.

Oh good... :catface:  but I don't wanna be a slave to a bunch of giant crabs.  :o

Protect me Rarity!

rarity_vs__giant_crab_by_kittyhawkman-d6

• Brohoof 9

Oh crap, my zodiac is cancer. 

Rarity hates me.  :(

Oh no! I'm a cancer too! Literally if my wife is to be believed.

Whew! Thanks for the letting me know that! You're The Minister of Fabulosity so if you say I'm safe; then I have faith that The Pearl and Purple Pone will keep me safe!
  • Brohoof 7

It's bedtime for me; but when I get home tomorrow I'll FINALLY, share that story about talking with my Mother-in-Law about Rarity... I want to type it on the computer and not my iPone (cause reasons) and I haven't had a chance in the last few days...

post-26689-0-13746000-1407891343_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Important announcement.

Rarity is best Katniss Everdeen. That is all.

large.png

As her talent for Gem finding becomes more known throughout the Equestria, she likely will need to venture out armed.

"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold in the hearts of mares."

Maurice Thompson, The Witchery of Archery, 1879

• Brohoof 9

Rarity and Maud with their rocks

608261__safe_rarity_maud+pie_tom_boulder

Tom! Oh Sweet Celestia, how many times do I need to fight my enemies in one day?

(sigh)

Very well. Sorry Tom, but I need to make this quick. I'm far to busy with Granny Apple's dress to draw this out any longer than is absolutely necessary. If you would be a dear and die quickly this time, I would appreciate it.

med_gallery_69_17_51417.png

• Brohoof 9

The second part of the Rarijackixie comic I've been fawning over is coming out tonight :D The three best ponies (and Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, and Babs Seed too) all sharing a comic!!!! :D

Got my money ready. Picked up the last one within 5 minutes of the release :D Let's aim for something quicker this time! 

And now for something completely different:

large.png

• Brohoof 5

Hello Everypony! I'm new and here because I (obviously) love Rarity! Besides her being fabulous, I think her character is often misunderstood by others and that she needs more love (though there's plenty here).

Anyway, there was an event in my town a few days ago, and I took Rarity to meet Miss America! (it was my friends' idea...) She was super sweet about it and even asked me to tell her a little bit about Rarity! It made me happy and Rarity happy, because not only does she love fabulousness, but we both adore her and her stance on education!

**Edit: Finally got the pic to pop up!**

J3VXlhk.jpg

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 10

Hello Everypony! I'm new and here because I (obviously) love Rarity! Besides her being fabulous, I think her character is often misunderstood by others and that she needs more love (though there's plenty here).

Anyway, there was an event in my town a few days ago, and I took Rarity to meet Miss America! (it was my friends' idea...) She was super sweet about it and even asked me to tell her a little bit about Rarity! It made me happy and Rarity happy, because not only does she love fabulousness, but we both adore her and her stance on education!

Why, hello there new one! :please:

post-25189-0-22062900-1407444734_thumb.png
Welcome in the Sanctuary of the Empire of Fabulosity! Hope you will like it here and enjoy your stay. Let the Rarilove embrace you!

Also, thats a great little story that happened to you, maybe Miss America will now become a bony and Rarifan too! :pout:

Well, 25 pages to read (again)...

I noticed because of the ten million brohooves... :muffins:

Good to have you back.post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 6

I noticed because of the ten million brohooves... :muffins:

Good to have you back.

Thank you! :)

Now I have plenty of Rarity pictures in my head.

Rarity_dizzy_%22what_happened%3F%22_S4E2

But I'm not complaining. :catface:

• Brohoof 6

Th-Those eyes... *too much cuteness to resist. Gets hypnotized*

That picture actually is based on a gif! It is at least 51% more adorable!post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

img-2971730-1-newclubimage-my-little-pon

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to our fabulous little thread

• Brohoof 5

I'm too lazy to look through all these new pages XD 10+ pages everyday!

We are all quite vocal about or love of the Fabulous One. :pout:

There is so much to love...

post-25189-0-51367400-1407929382_thumb.jpg

So much to admire...

• Brohoof 7