Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Trust me I will. It's easier if you picture an app that is the MLP equivalent of a stress ball.

1. Type in what you are doing and an appropriate media will great you

2. pick an emotion tag and the same will happen

3. You can 'reverse the response' and if you are feeling annoyed, the app will play something that would cheer you up.

4. Geo synching may be programmed in so that specific responses might key off of where you are

5. QR Reading and Image analysis tool so that characters can rate the item you scan. Rarity would advise if item 'x' is fabulous enough or the opposite.

6. Scenes, episodes, sound files, ect can be favorite or ranked or blocked.

7. It would remember typed phrases

8. Considering a web services idea that would also share other users typed phrases.

What are your trying to accomplish in FlashDevelop? My creative skills leave a log to be desired if you want help with animation fundamentals, but I may be able to help with pointing you to the right menu and tool set for something. Having an issue with a technical element like motion tweening, or just a concept.

Wow, you've put a lot of thought into that. It's a pretty neat idea.

I am but a mere padawan in the ways of flash, so it will be some time before I can undertake something of this level of sophistication. However, I'll keep this in the back of my mind. At the moment, I've only experimented with simple browser games. Delving into the world of mobile apps is something else entirely, although it is something I am interested in.

What am I trying to accomplish? Someday I'd like to be able to create a game or app that that is useful and/or entertaining to a large number of people. For now, making something that works (perhaps just a fractional component of what you mentioned above) would be my goal.

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 5

Seeing as my laptop is working now, I need to find a Rarity wallpaper :D

Any suggestions? :please:

Oh, oh! Me! I have a perfect one! I have a-

No wait.

It would get me banished 501st time...

Unrelated, side note:

I was thinking how fast would a hater be assimilated if he attempted to enter this thread, and then I realized...

238157__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_animate

...he'd crash even before entering it.

The Rarity adoration aura coming off from it is just too strong xD

• Brohoof 6

What am I trying to accomplish? Someday I'd like to be able to create a game or app that that is useful and/or entertaining to a large number of people. For now, making something that works (perhaps just a fractional component of what you mentioned above) would be my goal.

My fault, I should have been specific .. I thought that you may be stuck in one of the tool sets or trying to figure something out that you wanted to do. For flash concepts I would start with a simple game and easy genre. Something as basic as an overhead collection game. You know ... collect gems/apples and avoid what ever creatures you put in. If I could draw I would work on a NES or SNES inspired JRPG.

698811__safe_rarity_portrait_artist-colo

• Brohoof 6

My fault, I should have been specific .. I thought that you may be stuck in one of the tool sets or trying to figure something out that you wanted to do. For flash concepts I would start with a simple game and easy genre. Something as basic as an overhead collection game. You know ... collect gems/apples and avoid what ever creatures you put in. If I could draw I would work on a NES or SNES inspired JRPG.

Yeah, I'm not worried about my ability to implement things. The internet usually saves me. I just can't draw worth anything :P . So I either end up with bad graphics or borrowed/stolen graphics.

Anyway, enough with this (for now). Back to our Lady of Fabulousosityness!

220087.png

• Brohoof 6

Yeah, I'm not worried about my ability to implement things. The internet usually saves me. I just can't draw worth anything :P . So I either end up with bad graphics or borrowed/stolen graphics.

Anyway, enough with this (for now). Back to our Lady of Fabulousosityness!

img-2973588-1-220087.png

Thats my current wallpaper!   :D

Have some ponytones Rarity! I dont see her get posted enough.

the_ponytones___rarity_by_glitchking123-

• Brohoof 8

Ponytones! I won't post the song where Kazumi hits that insane note ... that was magical. img-2973665-1-HV5keY8.png

img-2973665-2-rarity_tuning_by_masemj-d7

Yay! A Rarifan has a Birthday Today (almost forgot)

Happy Fabulous Birthday  

rarity_party_hat_vector_by_stolenfly-d5a

rarity_in_a_party_hat_by_stricer555-d3js

• Brohoof 8

Hi all!

So, my birthday's in a little over a week (the 25th) but since I'm going to be beyond busy with college stuff then, my friends came over last week and they brought me a Rarity cake! (They know me too well).

(I don't like people online knowing my name, so I covered it up.)

fNJhWww.jpg

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 8

As promised, here's a long, yet entertaining, story about my Mother-in-Law and Rarity...

As you may remember, when I first joined in early May, I had talked about how my Mother-in-Law didn't like MLP, but loved unicorns. That I'd shown her a few of my brushables and that she thought that Rarity was just beautiful! And how I ended up giving her a Rarity brushable and making a cheesy Rarity themed card for her for Mother's Day

My own Mother is long passed, rest her soul, so I do nice things for her on Mother's Day. It actually works out well since my Wife has her Mom around, but not her Dad; so my Dad gets all the Father's Day attention

As you also may recall, I picked up the fantastic Rarity Micro-Comic last week (if you haven't read How Rarity Got Her Groovy Back yet; I HIGHLY recommend it).

post-26689-0-81632000-1407962635_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-47329900-1407962808_thumb.jpg

Since I read it on Wednesday and saw her on Friday, I brought it with me; so she could read it... It does such a great job of illustrating who Rarity is, and why I love her sopost-26689-0-47841200-1407962637.png! Unfortunately,she was unable to read itpost-26689-0-66038500-1407962710.png as it's a Micro-Comic and not a full sized comic (the print was too small for her). I was pretty disappointed because I really wanted her to know more about the amazing pony that she found so aesthetically pleasing; that the only thing more beautiful than Rarity's appearance, is her heart and soul.  I gave her a more condensed version of that and I was amazed at what she said!

She told me that she loved Rarity! That she liked the show and Rarity was her favourite! Apparently she'd been doing some babysitting for a sick friend and she saw Friendship is Magic on the TV... "Ooh! I like this show, she told the kids," knowing that between there being unicorns and the fact that I loved it she would... Apparently, she was so impressed with the beauty of Rarity's character design that she had to check her out and learn more about her! Hmmm... Why does that sound familiar? *cough*Obsidian*cough*

After this incident, I decided I had no choice but to follow in Rarity's footsteps and seek my inner Element of Generosity...

I'm giving my Mother-in-Law the Rarity plushy I bought recently for her birthday next month... The one that was just a little too big next to Applejack...

post-26689-0-06429200-1407964087_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-89004800-1407964104_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11

As promised, here's a long, yet entertaining, story about my Mother-in-Law and Rarity...

As you may remember, when I first joined in early May, I had talked about how my Mother-in-Law didn't like MLP, but loved unicorns. That I'd shown her a few of my brushables and that she thought that Rarity was just beautiful! And how I ended up giving her a Rarity brushable and making a cheesy Rarity themed card for her for Mother's Day

My own Mother is long passed, rest her soul, so I do nice things for her on Mother's Day. It actually works out well since my Wife has her Mom around, but not her Dad; so my Dad gets all the Father's Day attention

As you also may recall, I picked up the fantastic Rarity Micro-Comic last week (if you haven't read How Rarity Got Her Groovy Back yet; I HIGHLY recommend it).

Since I read it on Wednesday and saw her on Friday, I brought it with me; so she could read it... It does such a great job of illustrating who Rarity is, and why I love her soimg-2973924-3-attachicon.gifIMG_2091.PNG! Unfortunately,she was unable to read itimg-2973924-4-attachicon.gifIMG_2092.PNG as it's a Micro-Comic and not a full sized comic (the print was too small for her). I was pretty disappointed because I really wanted her to know more about the amazing pony that she found so aesthetically pleasing; that the only thing more beautiful than Rarity's appearance, is her heart and soul.  I gave her a more condensed version of that and I was amazed at what she said!

She told me that she loved Rarity! That she liked the show and Rarity was her favourite! Apparently she'd been doing some babysitting for a sick friend and she saw Friendship is Magic on the TV... "Ooh! I like this show, she told the kids," knowing that between there being unicorns and the fact that I loved it she would... Apparently, she was so impressed with the beauty of Rarity's character design that she had to check her out and learn more about her! Hmmm... Why does that sound familiar? *cough*Obsidian*cough*

After this incident, I decided I had no choice but to follow in Rarity's footsteps and seek my inner Element of Generosity...

I'm giving my Mother-in-Law the Rarity plushy I bought recently for her birthday next month... The one that was just a little too big next to Applejack...

That's awesome! I'm happy you were able to get one of your family members involved! My family hates that I like ponies and claims it's not appropriate, but it's okay, my friends understand me and my ponies! I have a friend I recently connected with again after not seeing her for three years who told me Rarity was her favourite after I told her I was into MLP and I was like, "we were meant to be friends!"

I'll have to check out that comic you mentioned when I get a little more money, it sounds great! (Then again, it IS Rarity! =))

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 5

That's awesome! I'm happy you were able to get one of your family members involved! My family hates that I like ponies and claims it's not appropriate, but my friends do! I have a friend I recently connected with again after not seeing her for three years who told me Rarity was her favourite after I told her I was into MLP and I was like, "we were meant to be friends!"I'll have to check out that comic you mentioned when I get a little more money, it sounds great! (Then again, it IS Rarity! =))

It's so good! Only $4 (US) gets you the comic; the mini poster of Rarity, a temp tat, and some Rarity stickers! Look for it near the trading card sections... I got mine at Toys R Us when I picked up the Ponymania Photo Finish brushable... But you can find it al places like Target, Walmart, etc too!

• Brohoof 3

So, me and Obsidian just spend the past 4 hours playing Terraria together...

WFmWRaE.jpg

So of course, our house is a Rarity fan club :D

We're going to build a Rarity fan club in each of the different areas tomorrow, and tunnels back to them for the lulz :D It's going to be great.

Obsidian is Dagobert, and I'm the guy in a red cape on the bottom floor :D We're going to take everything over by building Rarity Fan Clubs everywhere :please:

We also plan on building a giant Rarity statue sometime. If we do that, I'll be sure and post pics :D

• Brohoof 5

Since I read it on Wednesday and saw her on Friday, I brought it with me; so she could read it... It does such a great job of illustrating who Rarity is, and why I love her soattachicon.gifIMG_2091.PNG! Unfortunately,she was unable to read itattachicon.gifIMG_2092.PNG as it's a Micro-Comic and not a full sized comic (the print was too small for her). I was pretty disappointed because I really wanted her to know more about the amazing pony that she found so aesthetically pleasing; that the only thing more beautiful than Rarity's appearance, is her heart and soul.  I gave her a more condensed version of that and I was amazed at what she said!

I love the personal stories that my follow Bronies tell. That was awesome Jill. :D

My 13 year old just got her 8th grade schedule today and get this - she has both Chorus and ... wait for it ... Fashion and Interior Design. I shit you not.

:blink:

:D

My daughter who helped be come back to the show ... is in Rarity's School of Fabulosity!

And .... omg ... cutest nose boop ever.

boop_of_sunshine_by_grennadder-d74gqjo.j

• Brohoof 6

So, me and Obsidian just spend the past 4 hours playing Terraria together...

WFmWRaE.jpg

So of course, our house is a Rarity fan club :D

We're going to build a Rarity fan club in each of the different areas tomorrow, and tunnels back to them for the lulz :D It's going to be great.

Obsidian is Dagobert, and I'm the guy in a red cape on the bottom floor :D We're going to take everything over by building Rarity Fan Clubs everywhere :please:

We also plan on building a giant Rarity statue sometime. If we do that, I'll be sure and post pics :D

That's awesome!  :D  I wish I could help you guys out. I love building things (particularly castles, of course).

I've heard that the Party Girl is a reference to Pinkie Pie. Who knows if that's true or not.

• Brohoof 5

My birthday is tomorrow.

PonyRarityPartyHat2.png

I'll be 24.

P.S.: Dang, I'm getting older.

Happy early birthday! I'll be hanging with my nephew tomorrow so I won't be around too much... I'm actually surprised... With some of the older music you post from when I was growing up and before, I thought you were closer to 40... Lol, not that that's a bad thing. 

• Brohoof 3

My birthday is tomorrow.

I'll be 24.

P.S.: Dang, I'm getting older.

:wau:

We'll have to do something extra-special for you :please:

large.jpeg

Hi all!

So, my birthday's in a little over a week (the 25th) but since I'm going to be beyond busy with college stuff then, my friends came over last week and they brought me a Rarity cake! (They know me too well).

(I don't like people online knowing my name, so I covered it up.)

img-2973856-1-fNJhWww.jpg

Happy Fabulous Birthday  

:wau:

There's a lot of birthdays around this time, eh? :D

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Happy early birthday! I'll be hanging with my nephew tomorrow so I won't be around too much... I'm actually surprised... With some of the older music you post from when I was growing up and before, I thought you were closer to 40... Lol, not that that's a bad thing. 

I'm certainly not going to post Lil Wayne stuff. He sucks. :confused:

• Brohoof 6

Yeah, I check the birthday box daily and look for Rarity FC members I remember doing the @mention in here for Batbrony once ... just cause.

• Brohoof 5

I'm certainly not going to post Lil Wayne stuff. He sucks. :confused:

HOLY SHIT! LMAO AV!!!

Seriously though you have good taste of music from the same era that Jill and I would have grown up in. Ghost does too and with games as well! Good media has no age restrictions. :D

Edited because I can't type today

• Brohoof 5

Aw, thanks guys!  I can't wait to post some pictures of my birthday cake.  A certain fabulous pony is on it ;)

Please, do share!! :D

HOLY SHIT! LMAO AV!!!

Seriously though you have good taste of music from the same era that Jill and I would have grown up in. Ghost does too and with games as well! Good media has no age restrictions. :D

Edited because I can't type today

Yeahh. I think Rarity would also have a preference for games from back then, to be honest :D A lot of today's games have little to no integrity to them and it all feels like a cash grab - games like Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and System Shock 2 have a certain feeling of purity to them - enough so that I'm convinced they're an art form, and I'm sure Rarity would appreciate that :D 

..well, maybe not SS2, because it's scarier than fuck and has a lot of violence, but definitely Chrono Trigger and Earthbound :D

• Brohoof 5