Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

School starts for me on Monday, so today I'm going school clothes shopping :D Hopefully the goddess of fabulosity will help me find something fabulous :wub:

The mistress teached us well! We know that green is highly unfab, and which shades of brown are used for accents! What can go wrong?

post-25189-0-63455200-1405672022.png

Speaking of school, im glad that is long over for me, and the only way i could enjoy it again is this:

any_question__by_kimgoma-d63xgt2.png

Hmmmm... I would love Rarity to teach me new... things. I would be a very obedient student.post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 7

Well, it's going to be my Senior Year...I wish I could change that '05 into a '15 :D

large.png

I'm really not ashamed of being a huge Rarity fan (likely because most of the people on my school are backwoods hicks, homophobes and racists and I don't like them nor care about what they think) so I carry around a little Rarity plushie with me that I hold on to during class and stuff :D

Rarity helps make my school feel a bit more fabulous :D

Hmmm...might even take her with me to graduation at the end of the year...

• Brohoof 7

Back after a break I took. Graduated, I am now a Forensic Scientist. Writing in my book again, and comtemplating buying a new PC and gear to start a youtube channel.

Word up everypony.

• Brohoof 8

Back after a break I took. Graduated, I am now a Forensic Scientist. Writing in my book again, and comtemplating buying a new PC and gear to start a youtube channel.

Word up everypony.

CSTRIKER!!!!!! :D

I was wondering where you went! :D Where have you been? Have you maintained fabulosity? :D

large.png

• Brohoof 8

On 8/21/2014 at 3:36 PM, ghostfacekiller39 said:

Well, it's going to be my Senior Year...I wish I could change that '05 into a '15 :D

I'm really not ashamed of being a huge Rarity fan (likely because most of the people on my school are backwoods hicks, homophobes and racists and I don't like them nor care about what they think) so I carry around a little Rarity plushie with me that I hold on to during class and stuff :D

This is so full of awesome! :Dl :D

Word up everypony.

Congrats to your graduation and great to see you back in the fold!

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

Forensic scientist? So you are cutting up dead things? Awesome!

• Brohoof 6

Word up everypony.

30-something Dad's unite! zNLTDAK.png

That would make for a perfect Kodak moment. I'm looking forward to that ... just make sure to toss the hat and not the Plushie. pxSWVnO.png

• Brohoof 6

Speaking of school, im glad that is long over for me, and the only way i could enjoy it again is this:

img-3009477-1-any_question__by_kimgoma-d

Hmmmm... I would love Rarity to teach me new... things. I would be a very obedient student.

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, you're hot for teacher - Van Halen

img-3009491-1-large.png

Why is Rarity wearing braces? :confused:

• Brohoof 6

CSTRIKER!!!!!! :D

I was wondering where you went! :D Where have you been? Have you maintained fabulosity? :D

Just took a break from posting and following forums after writing my last research paper (28 pages on Forensic Anthropology and Skeletal remains) and taking my final. My head was hurting!

Did I keep things fabulous? Well...

img-2663688-1-275417_170x100-1.gif

OF COURSE!!!

So, in the mean time I have been brainstorming and writing more flow charts and notes for my novel, playing with my kids and thinking over a youtube channel. I play games, I am good at games, why not make "Let's Plays" of high quality and audio fidelity?

Also I preordered Destiny...syked for that shiz.

Oh yeah and I went to Vegas too!! Awesome trip. Drank beer and ate Vealwurst at the Hoffbrauhaus, did a little gambling on Freemont, played some Firefly Board game (myself and 4 others came in to visit a buddy that lives there and we are all gamers), and rode in a helicopter (that buddy is a pilot too).

I'm on a roll here typing...since its been a while, I probably could use a new avatar and/or sig...any ideas?

• Brohoof 7

I'm on a roll here typing...since its been a while, I probably could use a new avatar and/or sig...any ideas?

Actually, I'm quite found of you sig, or at least the design style.

• Brohoof 5

Oh my, it has been a long time since i praised our mistressess beauty! This shall not stand!

oh_god_more_lineart_by_carligercarl-d7vq

The jealousy other mares have to feel! They have to be compared to a goddess! Not a goddess, THE goddess. Venus, Ishtar, Freya... They cannot even come close... Goddessess of beauty and love cast aside and forgotten in the presence of true divine loveliness. In the presence of the greatest of them all. In the presence of beauty eternal, and beauty ethereal.

Her eyes of sparkling gems, the hair of smooth silk, her coat of the most fine velvet. Her body a masterpiece, the kind of masterpiece that lets an artist say: I can never surpass what i have created here. This is my magnum opus...

Every perfect curve, every sensual line, every lovely shape of her are without compare. Her features, hear heart, her mind.

Deserving of worship.

• Brohoof 6

Oh my, it has been a long time since i praised our mistressess beauty! This shall not stand!

oh_god_more_lineart_by_carligercarl-d7vq

The jealousy other mares have to feel! They have to be compared to a goddess! Not a goddess, THE goddess. Venus, Ishtar, Freya... They cannot even come close... Goddessess of beauty and love cast aside and forgotten in the presence of true divine loveliness. In the presence of the greatest of them all. In the presence of beauty eternal, and beauty ethereal.

Her eyes of sparkling gems, the hair of smooth silk, her coat of the most fine velvet. Her body a masterpiece, the kind of masterpiece that lets an artist say: I can never surpass what i have created here. This is my magnum opus...

Every perfect curve, every sensual line, every lovely shape of her are without compare. Her features, hear heart, her mind.

Deserving of worship.

While I play fitting music:

• Brohoof 5

Andrea Libman! You are sooooo cruel.

bdf99.jpg

If Tabby does the challenge ... we'll end if with IRL Wet Mane Rarity.

taw__60__wet_mane_hatten_rarity_by_tourn

• Brohoof 7

I don't really like those ice bucket challenges, but if Tabitha do it with the voice of Rarity I'd definitely watch it.

img-2559014-1-wet_mane_rarity_by_suirobo

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 6

img-3009491-1-large.png

I'm a GIRL and I'm not that bold. Sometimes, I'm even embarrassed by my Sofia backback (that I paid extra to personalise, mind you), but, at the same time, it makes me happy, so I try to avoid people's stares. I'm actually not good with people in general, which doesn't help. Plus, if I did that I'd get a lot of flack from my parents about how it's not appropriate, which would lead me to hiding it and then I'd feel even worse. I can't even tell them when I take Rarity out of the house (Like to the photoshoot).

Anyway, I hope you have fun and remember to be fabulous! I kind of wish I could do my senior year over. I spent too much time worrying about other people and being judged because I'd been going to school with the same people since kindergarten and they hated me. In primary school, I was the crazy, temperamental kid, and after that, I was just the short, weird kid. But, at the same time, I'm glad I'm done with public school. I'm in my junior year at Uni now (Just transferred from community college) and it's whole new territory. But, I'll try my hardest to bring a little bit of fabulosity to this school full of spoiled brats! I seriously don't belong going to school there and the school makes it clear. Even the advisor was like, "Well...most students live on campus and work on campus and it's very close knit" and I was like, "Thank you for making me feel bad for being middle class and working." But, aside from the people I know it's a good school and I love the ambiance of the historical campus...So, wish me luck!

I don't get to go school shopping. XD I can't really afford any extra clothes and I have plenty of them. (I have more Frozen shirts than someone my age should. XD) But, I was kind of hoping to find something lovely and purple and I do have to go to the mall next Saturday (ugh) so...maybe then!

• Brohoof 7

If your school allows it, you could Rarify your cap. I googled "Rarity graduation cap" and got nothing... you could be the first!

Maybe something sparkly like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/182421897/my-little-pony-rarity-im-fabulous-custom

Speaking of ice bucket challenges, I was challenged by a friend yesterday. :okiedokielokie:  The only way I could rationalize taking a bucket of ice to the face is that it might help reduce the swelling from my surgery (And thus stop me from looking like a chipmunk :P )

• Brohoof 7

Adorable friendshipness in the snow and Rarity wearing a beautiful scarf around her beautiful neck!

building_a_snowmare_pc_by_trippinmars-d6

I like Spike, he is a real bro. But not really Rarity mate material! Sorry little one.

• Brohoof 8

Adorable friendshipness in the snow and Rarity wearing a beautiful scarf around her beautiful neck!

building_a_snowmare_pc_by_trippinmars-d6

I like Spike, he is a real bro. But not really Rarity mate material! Sorry little one.

Spike is the ultimate master of the friend-zone. :lol:

• Brohoof 6

This is a really nice toy.

img-3010004-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

This is what I want! Show accurate figures that represent the characters or moments from the show.

bdjj4.jpg

• Brohoof 8