Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

@Obsidian Sky, did you happen to get the parcel yet? I wasn't expecting it to be delivered this week but I just wanted to check since Glowing's poster came in.

Also. if you haven't noticed, imgur images work. x6gg1BM.png

R0zawzD.jpg

Oh that mean to say until this week. Need coffee :D

• Brohoof 5

Good evening fan club! Have a Rarity.

Yes. Yes she is!!  :wub: That flank though.

Indeed she is!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

She is a lovely goddess of beauty and sensuality...

lounging_by_steffy_beff-d5xfn8n.jpg

@Obsidian Sky, did you happen to get the parcel yet? I wasn't expecting it to be delivered this week but I just wanted to check since Glowing's poster came in.

Also. if you haven't noticed, imgur images work. x6gg1BM.png

Sadly no, so far.

And you would have noticed it if would have the package already, be sure of that... :muffins:  :pout:

• Brohoof 4

So I was worried I might have missed something in this thread during the few months I was gone, but fortunately it seems we're still just talking about Rarity's flank.

• Brohoof 6

So I was worried I might have missed something in this thread during the few months I was gone, but fortunately it seems we're still just talking about Rarity's flank.

You are free to propose a more sophisticated subject.

• Brohoof 6

I don't always head-desk... but when I do, it's usually due to this club.

tumblr_nbaw3y2rTJ1scy26so1_400.gif

I think thats a facedesk :P Just sayiiiing.

... or facehat... Whatever that thing Rarity is smashing her face in.

Edited by Elegance
  • Brohoof 6

I think thats a facedesk :P Just sayiiiing.

... or facehat... Whatever that thing Rarity is smashing her face in.

I don't always make up my own words for things... but when I do, I substitute head-desk for face-desk. 

• Brohoof 6

Ooh, ooh. Have we discussed this yet.

Rarity vs a Crab IRL

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/09/rarity-vs-giant-crab-in-real-life.html

attachicon.gif3fix.jpg

dundundun! who will win? :D

good morning everybody today marks the beginning of a new day and I have so much to do good lord always busy i'm starting to feel like rarity when she has a deadline

Now all this needs is to be put to some metal and this would be some serious head banging

I shall get some Amon Amarth for you then XD

post-27021-0-54772700-1410183583_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Man, it's been such a tiresome and... surprisingly boring day at work. Nothing really happened...

I came back home and I'm looking literally like that:

28r2z40.gif

Well, not literally... I'm not fabulous enough to look like that ._.

But you get the point!

• Brohoof 5

Rarity...:wub:

No matter how sad I feel and how depressed I get, I see her and I instantly start to feel better about things. A bit brighter, if you well. I guess that's why I've grown so attached to her, but eh. She makes me happier than I've been in a long time, though, and the goddess of fabulosity is a master at cheering me up :please:

post-20419-0-71522100-1410186705_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

in_the_middle_of_night_by_cakewasgood-d5

Rarity working in the middle of the night, her gorgeous eyes heavy from exhaustion. The moonlight falls upon her silken coat, which shines with an ethereal light.

That rhymed... :muffins:

This is probably something that she does quite often... working deep into the night, to get her work just right...

That rhymed again... Im like Zecora today... And it wasn't even on purpose. :muffins:

Well anyway. the late hours know her quite well, i reckon. Luckily she does not need beauty sleep, for she can hardly become any more gorgeous. :proud:

How often does she stay up so late to make an important piece for a customer, or a lovely gift for a friend. pouring all her love and passion in every stitch, unwilling to go to bed until her work is done?

This is her generosity again. Self sacrifice. She is willing to work herself to the limit for her friends, she showed this again and again. Not many deserve such a friend like her.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 6

dundundun! who will win? :D

good morning everybody today marks the beginning of a new day and I have so much to do good lord always busy i'm starting to feel like rarity when she has a deadline

I shall get some Amon Amarth for you then XD

Yay! Amon Amarth! That's our band (wife and I); first time we heard them was live in concert (they were opening for a band I probably can't mention here on Easter Sunday 2009; she had red wine at a metal concert lol; but the smell of it on her breath drove me mad and is what drove my to turn my friend into my girlfriend; and eventually my wife). Yay! Oh and yes, I think Rarity would like them and that story (#relevance)
  • Brohoof 6

a_little_bit_rarity_by_wild_hound-d760rm

Fancy country Rarity!

Always loved that outfit, it is very country and very Rarity at the same time. I melted when i saw her like this.

Then again... she does that for me in every outfit and style.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I find the way she plays with her body and mane endearing. It's like her canvas, as i already said. She sees it as clay to be sculpted, formed by masters hoof. But even though she varies her appearance, she always stays Rarity, gorgeous and lovely.

Because thats what she is, gorgeous and lovely. Her outfits and styles are mere variations of her beauty. For she is, at all time, beautiful.

It is her essence.

post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 7

Rarity :wub: 

post-20419-0-34802300-1410197359_thumb.png

She looks so pretty here, doesn't she? Like an elegant flower, gently swaying back and forth in the breeze, even though the rest of the world around it is a total thunderstorm. That's what Rarity is. Even when everything is awful, she still provides beauty and happiness to me :D

post-20419-0-34802300-1410197359_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8