Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I don't get this gif... Like at all...

img-3088615-1-rarityhammering2_by_oblomo

It has the adorables though...

maybe a reference to the Micro Comic ... since in it Rarity apparently didn't know the name of a hammer. The only flaw in an otherwise perfect comic.

• Brohoof 8

hey you guys sorry I haven't been on at all, the error and all that fun times :P but i'm back again to join in the fun times of rarity posting :D though sadly I can't be on long since I have work tonight (overnights oh boy) rarity never gets a break and neither do I but I do enjoy working at least (and bringing home all the tips :3)

post-27021-0-30816700-1410564748_thumb.png

post-27021-0-30816700-1410564748_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

Hi guys!

Any news from the mail,  ?

In other news, I didn't go to comic con today. That girl from Otakuthon from my job got me into that workout thingy after job, then we went for happy hours and the Con closed. Speaking of her, she started talking to me a lot more after we met at Otakuthon and a guy from her lab told me if I was interested I only had to make my move.

And of course it would be nice.... She's beautiful, intelligent, she likes anime and video games, she tolerate my MLP talk (and may watch it someday)... I just go all Fluttershy mode in these situations...

I mean, if the guy is right, it's easy peasy, but I'm so nervous. We're supposed to meet at the Con tomorrow and I'm just so anxious. I mean, that's my style to screw things up when they're that supposedly easy...

I wish I could have the romantic ability of Rarity...

I feel more like Spike than Rarity...

Obligatory Rarity picture:

post-26040-0-11799000-1410573840.jpg

post-26040-0-11799000-1410573840.jpg

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 9

You've dug yourself quite a hole there. You're now obligated to get a Rainbow Dash.

I actually DO want Dashie, I just have to wait a little bit to get her. Because next paycheck I plan to get a friend her own Pinkie Pie, because Pinkie is her best pony and she can't afford her right now. But until I get her, another friend actually has a Dashie that comes to visit Rarity sometimes! And her sister has a Twilight whom she left with me once because her sound clip needed fixing. (I live about 30 minutes from the mall, and they live an hour away from me...So, I told her I'd take her in one morning when they opened before we all had to work so that they didn't have the hassle).

Anyway, last time Twilight spent the night, this happened:

post-28987-0-29539300-1410590792_thumb.jpg

Man, I'm a strange one...Most people my age are out at college events and pubs and things and I'm playing with ponies...XD

• Brohoof 9

Anyway, last time Twilight spent the night, this happened:

attachicon.gifIMG_0509.JPG

Man, I'm a strange one...Most people my age are out at college events and pubs and things and I'm playing with ponies...XD

You have tea parties with your ponies? That's hardcore. That's like the pastel pony equivalent of "metal as fuck".  B)

• Brohoof 8

You have tea parties with your ponies? That's hardcore. That's like the pastel pony equivalent of "metal as fuck".  B)

Actually, they have tea parties with themselves while I do my homework. XD And, of course Rarity hosts tea parties. They are very sophisticated after all. Oh, and fun too!

post-28987-0-33999700-1410597851_thumb.png

post-28987-0-05458700-1410597575_thumb.jpg

Source: http://fav.me/d6yh5jp

Now, if only we could keep that Silly Filly OUT of the teapot. XD

post-28987-0-08425200-1410597893_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

In other news, I didn't go to comic con today. That girl from Otakuthon from my job got me into that workout thingy after job, then we went for happy hours and the Con closed. Speaking of her, she started talking to me a lot more after we met at Otakuthon and a guy from her lab told me if I was interested I only had to make my move.

And of course it would be nice.... She's beautiful, intelligent, she likes anime and video games, she tolerate my MLP talk (and may watch it someday)... I just go all Fluttershy mode in these situations...

I mean, if the guy is right, it's easy peasy, but I'm so nervous. We're supposed to meet at the Con tomorrow and I'm just so anxious. I mean, that's my style to screw things up when they're that supposedly easy...

I wish I could have the romantic ability of Rarity...

I feel more like Spike than Rarity...

Oooooooh! Good luck! Im sure everything will work out smoothly.

You just have to ask yourself WWRD... What would Rarity do. Just send that Spike to sleep for a while. Go in there with this look on your face and everything will be fine.

it__s_magnificent_by_mezkalito4p-d4j1ilf

Treat her like you would treat Rarity and nothing can go wrong! :proud:

And be yourself. From what ive seen here so far that will conquer her heart in no time.

• Brohoof 7

Raritu... :pout:

rarity_by_tomek2289-d5nf812.jpg

Look at her adorable bow tie, and how fuzzy she is. With that tie she looks like a cute, beautiful gift.

And she really is... :proud:

A gift that inspires us. A gift that causes love and happiness. And thats not only true for us fans, but for her fellow ponies as well.

Rarity spreads beauty everywhere her slender hooves take her, may it be with gifts. support for her friends, or just by her lovely presence.

• Brohoof 7

Oooooooh! Good luck! Im sure everything will work out smoothly.

You just have to ask yourself WWRD... What would Rarity do. Just send that Spike to sleep for a while. Go in there with this look on your face and everything will be fine.

Treat her like you would treat Rarity and nothing can go wrong! :proud:

And be yourself. From what ive seen here so far that will conquer her heart in no time.

And you wonder why you deserved that picture? Thanks for the encouragement!  :D

• Brohoof 7