Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

img-3151206-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

Gorgeous human version of Rarity :wub: 

Now thats how you do a humanized Rarity.

Derpy and Rarity on Nightmare Night don't tend to mix well do they?

large.png

• Brohoof 9

Gameloft and Hasbro decided to name Rarity's mom Betty. Betty ... Bouffant

That is all

Well...

We are certainly lucky that Rares parents did not take her mom as example for a name for their little fillies...

Betty Bouffant... *shudders*

• Brohoof 6

I am most definitely NOT looking forward to season 5. It will be a bad Rarity season. The guy who wrote "Sonic Rainboom" is returning. 

(Rainbow Rocks Spoiler)

Rarity was also terrible in Rainbow Rocks with only a few good moments.

The chances Rarity will be good in season 5 are slim to none. 

Sorry Rarity fans, but don't be hopeful of Rarity shining. She won't. She will be like Pinkie Pie in season 4. Maybe a few good moments, but bad overall. :(

I may not be a Rarity fan anymore soon. I know she's going to suck in season 5. There is no way out of it, so what's the point?

Required Rarity picture:

post-28857-0-74214800-1412810273_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

The only bad Rarity season was Season 3 due to the lack of episodes.

And where are you getting that Powell is coming back? All scripts are in and writing is wrapped up. CP was not one of the people Megan thanked.

We will have to agree to disagree with Rares in RR. I thought she was on point in it.

• Brohoof 6

Nevermind Larson wrote SR. Yeah garbage episode, but I like his other stuff a lot so I'm glad he's back. Especially with what he said about one of them :(

One episode is supposed to be a serious one / sad. He excels at some of the other characters so I'm hoping he got that rumored Luna episode

• Brohoof 5

I am most definitely NOT looking forward to season 5. It will be a bad Rarity season. The guy who wrote "Sonic Rainboom" is returning. 

(Rainbow Rocks Spoiler)

Rarity was also terrible in Rainbow Rocks with only a few good moments.

The chances Rarity will be good in season 5 are slim to none. 

Sorry Rarity fans, but don't be hopeful of Rarity shining. She won't. She will be like Pinkie Pie in season 4. Maybe a few good moments, but bad overall. :(

I may not be a Rarity fan anymore soon. I know she's going to suck in season 5. There is no way out of it, so what's the point?

Required Rarity picture:

attachicon.gif132182145312.png

No guarantee MA Larson will do more than 1 episode or that it will be a Rarity episode. Meghan is evidently there, so we can expect some good episodes. I'm not worried.

Rarity was good in season 1 despite Sonic Rainboom. She was good in season 2. Lacked episodes in season 3. She was great in season 4. I found her good in RR. There is no reason to panic.

keep-calm-because-rarity-is-fabulous.png

• Brohoof 9

Rarity and her mother  :please:

Also gorgeous pics 

img-3153899-3-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

And then there is foal Rarity. 

large.png

Poor ... Mrs. Bouffant. :eww:

Also the Rarity Nightmare Night theme continues. 

witch_rarity__by_shaharaj-d4xlnhh.png

• Brohoof 5

Rarity is definitely the best pony. She gets the best character development for one and the clothes she makes are just fabulous. Though I am a Stallion so I can't exactly wear her dresses. Does Rarity do clothes for Stallions as well as Mares, because I would love to wear something made by the best designer in all of Equestria :D?

• Brohoof 6

Rarity is definitely the best pony. She gets the best character development for one and the clothes she makes are just fabulous. Though I am a Stallion so I can't exactly wear her dresses. Does Rarity do clothes for Stallions as well as Mares, because I would love to wear something made by the best designer in all of Equestria :D?

Why can't you wear a dress? One of my OCs, Treble, is a crossdresser. Besides, Rarity seems to be very accepting of crossdressers even giving Bulk Biceps female clothes. Angel cosplayed either Princess Celestia or Princess Luna, and Opal did the other one. (Both male.) Also, Discord dressed like an Mary Poppins and an Alicorn Princess. Just because society says guys shouldn't wear girl clothes doesn't mean they can't. 

I think Rarity would make clothes for stallions if asked, but she primarily makes dresses. 

Required Rarity picture:

post-28857-0-77666600-1412879058.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Does Rarity do clothes for Stallions as well as Mares, because I would love to wear something made by the best designer in all of Equestria

I've always assumed that she does as a) she is an artist first and foremost b ) has shown interest in many other forms of clothing during the show. She would make a fabulous tux! :please:

• Brohoof 5