Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

so I'm now a taken Pegasister and I am so happy about it <3

Ooooooh!post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

Congratuponylations to you and your special somepony. I wish you two all luck in the world.

And im still forever alone...post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

Good morning everypony.

Unfortunately, the past couple weeks haven't been that good for me. My work hours have been cut back at the hotel due to low attendance and I'm worried I might be laid off.

Worried Rarity

Good morning.

I hope everything will turn out fine with your work. I really do.

Maybe some adowable Wawity will give you some happy thoughts.

rarity_new_shirt_idea_by_rariedash-d5q7d

post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

• Brohoof 8

Congratuponylations to Britty Witty and good morning to everypony else!

post-26689-0-69079100-1413033497_thumb.jpg

I apologize for disappearing yesterday but I wound up having a great time in the real world, lol. My friend had just gotten a build-A-bear Rarity and invited me and Applejack to come over!

post-26689-0-36576900-1413033605_thumb.jpg

Sadly since mine is so small Rares looks more like her mother than her lover

We were going to make clothes for the ponies and you can even see what I picked out for fabrics in the corner of the pic; but sadly it did not happen... Her and I are new friends (having met at the Rainbow Rocks screening) and spent all the time talking until she had to go to her RPG; which turned out be just starting so I was able to join (yay!) so I stayed up waaaaay past my bedtimes rolling dice and having a blast!

post-26689-0-69079100-1413033497_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-36576900-1413033605_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

I hope everything will turn out fine with your work. I really do.

Maybe some adowable Wawity will give you some happy thoughts.

img-3159465-1-rarity_new_shirt_idea_by_r

I'm hoping hotel attendance will pick up during the Holiday season.

I wish people tipped me with diamonds instead of green paper

vteRQPT.png

• Brohoof 9

so I'm now a taken Pegasister and I am so happy about it <3

Ooo! That is so great! Congrats my friend  post-28950-0-32636700-1411831305.png

640300__safe_solo_rarity_traditional+art

Unfortunately, the past couple weeks haven't been that good for me. My work hours have been cut back at the hotel due to low attendance and I'm worried I might be laid off.

I hope this Rarity can make you feel better, because feeling bad is not good *hugs*

rarity___hug_with_you_____wallpaper___by

post-28950-0-32636700-1411831305.png

• Brohoof 8

post-25189-0-67895000-1413043929_thumb.png

Rarity doing the Peerless Prancing Pirouette Pony Princess Yoga figure. Applejack... doing... something?

"Why Applejack, i have never seen that Yoga figure before! Where did you learn such an advanced technique? It looks like it is positively glorious to relieve tensed muscles!"

"Ah may need ya tha help me with that Rares... Why did ah even agree tha do this with ya?"

"Oh dear, im so sorry. I thought you were doing a new Yoga figure. Let me help you! And after that i will give you a nice massage, that will be absolutely divine for your muscles."

"Thanks sugarcube... Now ah remember why ah agreed tha this."

• Brohoof 8

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mlp-art-Rarity-1583286.png

Rarity doing the Peerless Prancing Pirouette Pony Princess Yoga figure. Applejack... doing... something?

"Why Applejack, i have never seen that Yoga figure before! Where did you learn such an advanced technique? It looks like it is positively glorious to relieve tensed muscles!"

"Ah may need ya tha help me with that Rares... Why did ah even agree tha do this with ya?"

"Oh dear, im so sorry. I thought you were doing a new Yoga figure. Let me help you! And after that i will give you a nice massage, that will be absolutely divine for your muscles."

"Thanks sugarcube... Now ah remember why ah agreed tha this."

Awww.... So sweet! Iove your stories so much! Even short ones like that make me squee!
  • Brohoof 8

Awww.... So sweet! Iove your stories so much! Even short ones like that make me squee!

Thank you, even though i don't think i deserve so much praise. Im glad you like it though.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

This dress is pretty gorgeous and often gets forgotten, seeing that it only appeared in a very short scene in Sweet and Elite.

becoming_more_and_more_popular__by_cryst

I find it positively lovely...

Especially the bumbow.post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

• Brohoof 9

Good morning everypony.

Worried Rarity

Yes it is.

Aww...It's okay, I feel you, Darling. I work in one of those "superstores" in grocery and my hours are cut SOOO bad because sales are down since NOTHING happens between back-to-school and Halloween AND they're doing a remodel, so all of our hours are going to the remod team! It's making it really, really hard for me to pay my car and save for school. In fact, I'm living off of my school money and it makes me feel bad. (Okay, I am cheating a little bit by getting a BaB Twilight on Monday, but that's my reward for getting my sh*t together at school and getting a A on my first history paper.)

Speaking of school, I may not be going back next semester because of the financial burden...unless financial aid wants to fork over some money. But, as a friend put it to me, "no one wants to give plain Jane white chick" any money. It's not fair. I'm fabulous, I write beautifully and was on the Dean's list in community college. I work my butt off working 30+ hours a week, yet no money. This is what I get for being a writer instead of an athlete or band member.

Anyway, sorry 'bout that. Have some Sparkling Rarity!!!

post-28987-0-98217900-1413060823.jpg

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 8

Well the busy season is winding down for me and I have finally made time to restart some of my writing projects.

That said, the only reason why I'm saying so in here is in repentance for what I have written about Rarity, to Rarity in my Stargate SG1 crossfiction (and I'm feeling guilty about it because it was most un-fabulous)

No it wasn't anything indecent, I just wrote her in a nightmare sequence that really borders on grimdark.(actually leans in pretty hard imho) but the story needed it.

So now I come here in search of her fabulous forgiveness and in the end I promise to make it up to her

• Brohoof 7

It's time for me to go to sleep as a new work week start tomorrow (boo!)

post-26689-0-65991800-1413078524_thumb.jpg

On the bright side I get to read some Rarity comics this week! I bought Friendship is Magic #21&22 which is a 2 part story that I understand focuses a lot on Rarity, Applejack, and Trixie! And though I have to when it comes in from their warehouse I'm gonna get Friends Forever #8 where Rarity and Applejack go to the Equestrian equivalent of Hollywood together (I forget the name in the comic)

• Brohoof 6

Ooof...missed a lot :( I'll have to catch up when I feel like it :D 

Anyway, have some purdy Rurdy :wub: She is so gorgeous and is best pony :wub:

large.jpg

I really like her little hoofsies in this picture :wub: She must keep in tip-top shape, however :D Fabulosity isn't earned by laziness :please:

• Brohoof 12