Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Love love love the rarity fan club!!!!! She is by far the best! I relate with her i am the pony of generosity. It is sad that everypony doesnt show the same generosity. Love being around like minded ponys :D

Its great, isnt it?post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

I actually thought about leaving the fandom before finding this place. Its a safe heaven for Rarity fans, and i love it. Feels really good to worship the fab one together with other fans of Gorgeouspone.

post-25189-0-63219100-1410009064.png
  • Brohoof 6

Along with her generosity i love her love of nice things like i have said before she is very much like me.

What is everyone's favorite episode or moment with Rarity? Ive just started watching the series.

• Brohoof 7

good morning everyone :D I'd have to say my favorite episode with rarity was when she went to manehatten because it was just such a shining episode for her it really made her shine :D

I love the art from this. Fan art is absolutly amazing wish i had the talent to draw.

• Brohoof 6

I love the art from this. Fan art is absolutly amazing wish i had the talent to draw.

Fan art is beautiful indeed post-28950-0-12753300-1413056493.png but when it's Raritu fan art it adds another dimension to it and it becomes absolutely gorgeous and divine piece of art.

rarity_print_by_sokolas-d6g7x7b.jpgmy-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

She is so gorgeous that her beauty blesses the art she is included in ?

• Brohoof 5

Good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Check out Nuke's Review of Sweet & Elite :D It's always nice to see someone not trying to drag Rarity through the dirt in that episode and acknowledge her struggle as well as her wonderful performance throughout, is it not? :D

Agreed. "Sweet and Elite" is one of my favorite episodes of S2 and I think the episode I rewatched the most (next to Lesson Zero)

• Brohoof 7

Agreed. "Sweet and Elite" is one of my favorite episodes of S2 and I think the episode I rewatched the most (next to Lesson Zero)

And it had an awesome song!post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

And it gave us Beatnik Rurdy!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

post-25189-0-68739300-1410026392_thumb.png

And much more gorgeous Rarioutfits!

And Fancypants!

fancypants_and_rarity_by_groxy_cyber_sou

• Brohoof 7

Love love love the rarity fan club!!!!! She is by far the best! I relate with her i am the pony of generosity. It is sad that everypony doesnt show the same generosity. Love being around like minded ponys :D

Welcome again @RariTY86

Good morning RFC, hows everyone doing?

Also it's Cider Season. Quick ... before Pinkie and Dash get there!

large.png

• Brohoof 6

I'm probably one of those rare people to whom Sweet & Elite was nice. But nothing more. Of course, it's a fantastic Rarity episode, but just wasn't my kinda thing.

Sisterhooves Social on the other hand... this still remains my personal favorite. Not only a wonderful ep for Rarity, but also great one for Sweetie Belle. And I also like AJ in it.

On the topic of watching stuff, I finally got around to watching EQG: RR. And there was one scene that made me hit that "rewind" button at least a dozen of times. No wonder of course, it belongs to Rares:

640px-Rarity_dramatic_reaction_to_spilt_

I just laughed so hard at this one!

• Brohoof 7

Ooo, dis plushie :wub: SO PWETTY :wau:

rarity_plush_by_nazegoreng-d5yunf8.jpg

I'm probably one of those rare people to whom Sweet & Elite was nice. But nothing more. Of course, it's a fantastic Rarity episode, but just wasn't my kinda thing.

Sisterhooves Social on the other hand... this still remains my personal favorite. Not only a wonderful ep for Rarity, but also great one for Sweetie Belle. And I also like AJ in it.

On the topic of watching stuff, I finally got around to watching EQG: RR. And there was one scene that made me hit that "rewind" button at least a dozen of times. No wonder of course, it belongs to Rares:

640px-Rarity_dramatic_reaction_to_spilt_

I just laughed so hard at this one!

I liked Sisterhooves Social for all the development it gave Rarity and Sweetie Belle, which is part of the reason Sleepless in Ponyville pissed me off. It kind of disregarded that development by making Rarity say "no" and then only go because Sweetie Belle got manipulative. While she was the best of the three Mane 6 in that episode in terms of characterization (even though it was still rather subpar in the large picture) that was one of the most irritating things to me about said episode. SiP sorta fucked that great development from SS -_-

S&E is an overhated episode, however. I quite dig it :D I love it. I love it I love it I love it! It isn't as good in comparison to RTM or SFS, but I still love it :D

• Brohoof 8

I liked Sisterhooves Social for all the development it gave Rarity and Sweetie Belle, which is part of the reason Sleepless in Ponyville pissed me off. It kind of disregarded that development by making Rarity say "no" and then only go because Sweetie Belle got manipulative. While she was the best of the three Mane 6 in that episode in terms of characterization (even though it was still rather subpar in the large picture) that was one of the most irritating things to me about said episode. SiP sorta fucked that great development from SS  -_-

Quite honestly?

I'd probably react the same way if I was her. I mean, let's quote her: "I DESPISE camping. All of that... eeeughheh... nature...! ._." If any of my bros was to convince me to do something I hate doing, I also would refuse instantly and agree only if they really insisted/became manipulative. It was a completely natural thing for Rarity to refuse at first time I believe :P And well, Sweetie asked just once, Rarity refused to do something she hates and then Sweetie became manipulative *instantly*. So yeah. If all else, I'd blame Sweetie here rather than Rares~

• Brohoof 6

People that fail to understand Pearlpones struggle in that episode are probably the same people that accused her of not being generous in Just for Sidekicks for giving Spike the tiniest (but most valuable, and ripped from an expensive saddle she made herself) gem, and the ones that accused her of stealing the attention from Sweets in Sweetie Belle toils by making her costumes too good.

Always count on Rarity haters to make themselves look as stupid as they are.

Can't handle her greatness...

attachicon.gifBlank+_61f81af0358d24d4afadee6297b09214.jpg

People think Rarity stole the attention from Sweetie Belle even though it was even said that she wasn't? Is making a good dress a crime? Rarity haters are definitely stupid. 

post-28857-0-06933800-1413904110_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

so pretty much jasmine flowers? :3

Only the most gorgeous flowers are allowed to smell as lovely as Beautypone. post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

Hmmm... I think this one has been posted already in the past... Don't quite remember... But its gorgeous and has some lovely flowers in it!

5cc1d026cbf94cecab603a61b4f38cf3-d5k08bw

Talking about Rarity and Applejack of course, who are my most lovely and second most lovely blossoms, respectively.post-25189-0-63563000-1413652915.pngpost-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

post-25189-0-63563000-1413652915.png

• Brohoof 5

Rurity 

rariteeh_by_carligercarl-d7ctf44.jpg

Such a perfect cute pone. She is gorgeous, sweet, kind, generous, radiant, lovely and she continues to amaze me with her beauty.

rarity_by_ivg89-d6bnss1.png

post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png Raritu is so happy because this club is filled with adore of pearlpone ?

? Kissu ?

rarity_kisses_you_by_mezkalito4p-d4jb2ip
  • Brohoof 6

No matter what happens, I love all of you guys. I'll be going away for a while now, and I might not be coming back. If so, goodbye and I'll never forget any of you.

img-3191453-1-large.gif

Well if you need to leave let me tell you that no matter what we always love you here and Rarity loves you too. And Rarity is always with you.

stand_firm_by_averagedraw-d5czsdj.png

Here there will be always a place for you my friend. Your presence can't be replaced

• Brohoof 3