Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Now have $30.00 in my PlayStation Network account.

img-3247455-1-rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b

But now can't decide whether to download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, GTA IV, Saints Row: The Third, SR IV, or Batman: Arkham Origins.

img-3247455-2-shrugpony_rarity_by_moonga

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 6

Now have $30.00 in my PlayStation Network account.

But now can't decide whether to download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, GTA IV, Saints Row: The Third, SR IV, or Batman: Arkham Origins.

Get them all. All those games are good.

But I guess if you can only get one, get GTA IV if you haven't played it before.

• Brohoof 5

I had a nightmare. I think it was something to do with my worst fear, but my problem is that I don't know what my worst fear is, and I don't remember the dream. I just remember how scared I was and that it felt real. 

Rarity made everything better, though. :D

Required Rarity Picture: (This picture would have been perfect yesterday considering how cold it was. Oh well.) 

post-28857-0-31022800-1415728538_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Pretty horrible mood today, so im just going to post a pic without my usual annoying blabbering.

f7cf64a83a6c463e630e965f0c54f7ae-d6f1aui

Sophisticated Pone is sophisticated! 

Also, this is what happens when you push Rarity to make you a sammich! d1W56K8.png

762495__safe_rarity_diamond+dog_artist-c

• Brohoof 5

Pretty horrible mood today, so im just going to post a pic without my usual annoying blabbering.

f7cf64a83a6c463e630e965f0c54f7ae-d6f1aui

*hugs you* I hope everything is better for you. I am good at cheering people up. I have experience. If you want to be cheered up, you can PM me. :D This is only if you want to. Some people prefer silence and not have anyone talk to them when they are down. 

Required Rarity Picture: 

post-28857-0-03836300-1415733480.jpg

• Brohoof 6

img-3247960-1-f7cf64a83a6c463e630e965f0c

I hope that tomorrow you will see today's problems in a different light: like

(Rarity seemed to be distressed before and after we knew she was playing them)

• Brohoof 5

This has been posted a lot of times in this thread but it is the best one describing my situation nowadays.

img-3247174-1-large.jpeg

Nice seeing you checking though, Ghostie. :please:

Sorry about your situation. I hope things look up.

Also: Wet Mane pony is best mane pony.

img-3247960-1-f7cf64a83a6c463e630e965f0c

My sympathies to you as well friend.

Bubble-bath pony to cheer everyone up?

762776__safe_solo_rarity_bathtub_artist-

• Brohoof 7

AJ and Rarity prepare to fight to the death

aj_vs_rarity_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d4dc6b

When Rarity was discorded, she attacked Applejack, and Applejack was scared. I'm not sure if Applejack was just pretending to be scared because she was very dishonest at the time . I love both ponies. 

Since this is a Rarity fan club and not an Applejack one...

GO RARITY!

Hopefully it is a friendly fight and not a deadly one. 

Required Rarity Picture:

post-28857-0-37825000-1415764550_thumb.png

post-28857-0-37825000-1415764550_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I just wanted to make sure everything was alright in the RFC :D I've missed this place quite a bit.

I was playing as the Celts in Civ V, and they remind me of us Rarity fans, at least historically speaking :please: So I got all soft-hearted and decided to drop by for a short visit :D At this point, if I do come back, it'd be around December-ish and I doubt I'll venture outside of this thread. I hope things are going alright in my absence, and may the fabulosity be with each and every one of you! :D

img-3244060-1-11640__safe_solo_rarity_cr

It's good to have you back here, Ghost!

And today is a perfect Veteran's Day since I was worried about Rarity fan club at anytime. :D

• Brohoof 5

I'm not even in pretty happy mood right now but here is happy Rarity

Im sorry about that. I hope the happies come back to you soon.post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

Have a Happyrity, maybe it helps a little.

rarity_is_fabulous__by_jevela-d5swl2a.jp

Look how cute she is... She loves when you are happy and tries to help you!

• Brohoof 6

attachicon.gifassassin_rarity_by_miroslav46-d62k26v.png.jpeg

Assassin skills + Rarity's whining/crying sound = unstoppable + invincible 

And if one of her fellow assassins tries something unfabulous, she will give them a right what for!
post-25189-0-70393200-1406584215_thumb.png

"But you are a horse, Rarity!"

"Im not a horse, im a pony, and it is Lady Rarity, Altair! I know our motto says everything is permitted, but i certainly dont permit you using me as mount and being a rude ruffian about it."

"Im sorry Lady Rarity... Can you ever forgive me...?"

"Of course i can, dear. I just need to teach our order how to behave if in presence of a Lady... and our assassin doublets could certainly use more purple..."

"Yes, Lady Rarity, oh blossom of the desert... Whatever you say, it shall be so..."

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 7

And if one of her fellow assassins tries something unfabulous, she will give them a right what for!

"Im not a horse, im a pony, and it is Lady Rarity, Altair! I know our motto says everything is permitted, but i certainly dont permit you using me as mount and being a rude ruffian about it."

"Of course i can, dear. I just need to teach our order how to behave if in presence of a Lady... and our assassin doublets could certainly use more purple..."

"Yes, Lady Rarity, oh blossom of the desert... Whatever you say, it shall be so..."

No... Altair never says that kind of word....it can't be... illuminati Altair is losing against RARITY?

Rarity is now a templar. 

Edited by BronyAssassin
  • Brohoof 5

How dare he call Rarity a 'horse' *shudders*

Oh and good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5