Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Yes, Rurdy needs her coffee

I need kaffee and i need Rarity.

Rarity is kaffee.

coffee_time_by_alasou-d68wuaq.png

Both make me happy in the morning, both help me through the day...

And both smell good i guess?

• Brohoof 5

Sweet ponu Raritu styles her pony friend Applejacks mane!

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Rarity is always eager to help other ponies to feel more fabulous on inside and outside. post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

She makes dresses and compliments ponies around her and makes them feel better and more important. Pony with so kind and golden heart.post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png

79489+-+artist+cloesy+heart+rarity.png

• Brohoof 5

I need kaffee and i need Rarity.

Rarity is kaffee.

img-3250564-1-coffee_time_by_alasou-d68w

Both make me happy in the morning, both help me through the day...

And both smell good i guess?

Hmmm, I wonder what Rarity would smell like? :confused: Also, why do I keep quoting you?

• Brohoof 6

Hmmm, I wonder what Rarity would smell like? :confused: Also, why do I keep quoting you?

Rarity would smell like love...

Rarity would smell like beauty...

Rarity would smell like grace...

She would smell like a clear winter night, the heavenly canopy studded with stars, shining like a jewel encrusted tiara on the head of a loved one...

She would smell like a lovely flower, a gift from the one person you always loved, and that finally confessed that she feels the same.

She would smell like the hair of your truelove, that falls over your face when she hugs you, to comfort you when you are in despair.

Like all that, and many more beautiful things...

post-25189-0-86325500-1415810741_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Some beautysisters!

more_sisters_by_saphamia-d4fi5ex.jpg

They seem so very happy to have each other... and with good reason.

They both err sometimes, but they share a sisterly love for each other that is grand and undeniable. The fact that they sometimes clash, but will always be there for the other, no matter what, shows the deph and strength of their affection.

• Brohoof 6

My first grader made more Rarity art.  34273183.jpg

Not the most fabulous picture of Rarity ever, but the comic's Rarity was one of her least flattering images I've seen -- His is better than theirs when you factor in crayons and how hard he pushes on the pencils.  (the outermost pencil marks are closer to the original's eye size -- and the smaller eyes look much better in my opinion)

Note, there was no tracing involved.  It's all free hand.

• Brohoof 7

*tosses in here a few crossovers*

full.jpg

Might not be the exact same exoskeleton in Advanced Warfare but hey, it's an exoskeleton, right? :please:

38102_r.png?1342132612

As a fan of Iron Man, I'd like this to happen. >w<

rifles%20my%20little%20pony%20rarity%201

It's made by a Vietnamese! Yay! :D Bad ass camouflage through. :please:She looked great as a green striped zebra-unicorn. :muffins:

full.jpg

And we are finishing off with some Assasin Creed Rarijack. :wub:

• Brohoof 6

I love The Rarijack daily site... Gives me my daily happies.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

tumblr_nez307YmTi1tlqckyo1_1280.png

Applejack is not amused...

Silly Apples, don't you know that these baths are divine for your coat and skin? And you have Rarigem with you! That makes it even better!

"Ya know, narrator guy. That ah have Rarigem with me is tha only reason ah agreed tha this..."  :wat: 

"Oh, Applecookie. Don't be grumpy like that! I give you a nice hoof massage after were are done here... Wouldn't that be... divine?"  :pout: 

"Hmmmm... Thinking 'bout it, we should go to tha spa-place more often..." post-25189-0-56612000-1406024165.png

• Brohoof 8

Sisters =o 

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

So happy to see two beautiful ponies who share such a beautiful and strong bond together. X)

Sisters-Caroling-my-little-pony-friendsh

Raritu always has time for her sister. Moments that siblings share together are special. You will remember them. post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

I remember when I was little I used to play with my sister it was joy! =) She didn't have lot of time for me because she was 10 years older than me, but she generously wanted to play with me and be with me. She maybe could've been with her friends or somewhere else, but she was with me. I didn't realize back then how important that kind of bond is, but now I see it, because my and my sisters paths are grown apart 

I remember those moments  and Raritu is so sweet ponu because she has to work in her shop and she has many friends that she could be with, but she still uses some of her time with her sister. And that is the best thing you can do ! Being united with your family creates moments that will last ages.

post-28950-0-58515300-1413056504.png
  • Brohoof 8

For Rarity, her body is a canvas.

drawing_fashion_by_3mo_art-d72ftb8.jpg

Not because it would have no appeal without makeup and fancy gowns, nothing could be farer away from the truth, but she throughly enjoys playing with her natural beauty. She varies it, for not doing so would bore her.

She does not increase her beauty with it, for that is impossible, for how can perfection be improved upon? She shows her loveliness from other angles. Enchants, inspires and suprises with new, creative ideas. Puts other parts of her flawless appearance into the spotlight with every different outfit.

She does not need that one, fool proof style to look good, she is so gorgeous and confident that she knows that she is always and from every angle, in every style, beautiful. She can allow herself to experiment, because no outfit can bring out a not attractive side of her body, for she has none... She is all attractive. Always, Without exception.

• Brohoof 7