Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Remember everyone, the purpose of these fan clubs is to embrace that in which we love about these characters, not to create debates about interpretations or aspects of them. There are specific threads addressing many of these issues (please use the search function). If no such topic exists, I would suggest one be created in Show Discussion. 

In my opinion and in the opinion of many of the members who post here, Rarity is considered an amazing character to be appreciated in many many ways. From her depth of characterization, the quality of her episodes, her crazy talented voice actress, and what she represents to many many of us. 

rarity_is_best_pony_wallpaper_v2_by_nort

• Brohoof 10

Remember everyone, the purpose of these fan clubs is to embrace that in which we love about these characters, not to create debates about interpretations or aspects of them. There are specific threads addressing many of these issues (please use the search function). If no such topic exists, I would suggest one be created in Show Discussion. 

In my opinion and in the opinion of many of the members who post here, Rarity is considered an amazing character to be appreciated in many many ways. From her depth of characterization, the quality of her episodes, her crazy talented voice actress, and what she represents to many many of us. 

rarity_is_best_pony_wallpaper_v2_by_nort

While Rarity may not be my favorite pony, I still find her as an unique, awesome character. She is no doubt the most generous pony in the show! :D

post-28511-0-73329800-1416266935.jpg

• Brohoof 8

While Rarity may not be my favorite pony, I still find her as an unique, awesome character. She is no doubt the most generous pony in the show! :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Two things, one ... love that artist. :D

Two, yes we are always appreciative of any one who sees value in the Queen of Fabulosity. Best Pony is never a requirement here. 

However some Epic Rariqueen is required from me. I haz done failed. Most resolve to correct this transgression. 

Epic+Rarity.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Two things, one ... love that artist. :D

Two, yes we are always appreciative of any one who sees value in the Queen of Fabulosity. Best Pony is never a requirement here. 

However some Epic Rariqueen is required from me. I haz done failed. Most resolve to correct this transgression. 

Epic+Rarity.jpg

Yes, have some epic Rariqueen! :D (though I don't know why she looks so down)

post-28511-0-48762000-1416269138.jpg

And for something special:

post-28511-0-31661200-1416269182.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Been watching Antiques Roadshow lately. The word rarity gets thrown around alot on there.

I wonder how high the appraisal would be for Rarity's sofa

rarity_relaxing_on_her_sofa_by_raikoh14-

1dd5fe1813e9b6034bf78c6551465fa9-d4fmyop

Sorry, Miss Rarity

• Brohoof 11

I'm stealing A.V's shtick

My reaction to having to having to wait 4-6 months before a new Episode with Rarity.

Rarity_crying_in_her_room_S1E14.png

Thank God this fandom does the arts well. :D

large.png

• Brohoof 10

Rarity is by far the best pony ever. :D

She has convinced me to deeply take care of my appearance.

I could not really say the same sadly...post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

She inspired me in a different area though. She motivated me to be more open to people and connect with them, like i did in this fanclub. Without her i probably never would have done it.

Im not a social butterfly like she is (or even a gorgeous, delicate butterfly like herself...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png), but she helped me a lot to be more extroverted and open.

She also helped me to not fear scared to write, and inspired me to many stories about her.

I think what Rarity teaches is that everyone should not be scared to feel beautiful and special, and that one should strive to make others feel the same. That creativity is something sacred, and that everyone has that special talent that others will praise one for.

Rarity was first supposed to hold the element of inspiration, but it was changed to generosity, but she never lost her first element... She is in the unique position to hold two elements. Generosity and inspiration.

For she truly is both: inspiring and generous.

post-25189-0-69827800-1416394354_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

I could not really say the same sadly...

She inspired me in a different area though. She motivated me to be more open to people and connect with them, like i did in this fanclub. Without her i probably never would have done it.

Im not a social butterfly like she is (or even a gorgeous, delicate butterfly like herself... ), but she helped me a lot to be more extroverted and open.

She also helped me to not fear scared to write, and inspired me to many stories about her.

I think what Rarity teaches is that everyone should not be scared to feel beautiful and special, and that one should strive to make others feel the same. That creativity is something sacred, and that everyone has that special talent that others will praise one for.

Rarity was first supposed to hold the element of inspiration, but it was changed to generosity, but she never lost her first element... She is in the unique position to hold two elements. Generosity and inspiration.

For she truly is both: inspiring and generous.

attachicon.gifimg-2517493-3-large.png

I agree.

She also teaches that. 

• Brohoof 6

Oh my Rarity...

rarity_portrait_by_fra_92-d5so07c.png

A velvet coat, white like snow... A flowing mane, smooth as silk... Enchanting eyes, like shimmering stars...

You are beautiful, elegant, talented, strong, brave. Yet still generous and forgiving...

How can anyone compare to you? You are a goddess...

• Brohoof 8

Hello, Rarifans. :P I got a question for y'all.

What's your favourite Rarity episode? I'm writing my Top 10 pony episodes for a blog, and one thing I find surprising is that even if Rares is my favourite pony, I actually like a lot of Pinkie Pie episodes. :P

My favourite Rarity episode is Suited for Success. :D

640px-Rarity_being_overwhelmed_with_pres

• Brohoof 7

Why Rarity is the best?  Must we ask?

img-3269022-1-fly_left.gif

Raritu is beauty pony! 

88087+-+artist+mysticalpha+rarity.jpg

Her gestures are so beautiful and lovely to watch! It is rarity to see so divine beauty, the smooth voice and elegant movement with combined her radiant, generous and inspiring essence post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

Her name is Rarity for a reason such gems are so valuable because they are so rare and hard to find. 

rarity_diamond_tee_design_by_tsitra360-d

• Brohoof 8

Hello, Rarifans. :P I got a question for y'all.

What's your favourite Rarity episode? I'm writing my Top 10 pony episodes for a blog, and one thing I find surprising is that even if Rares is my favourite pony, I actually like a lot of Pinkie Pie episodes. :P

My favourite Rarity episode is Suited for Success. :D

My favorite too is Suited for Success.

It shows perfectly how she really is. How much she is willing to sacrifice for others. Trying to statisfy even the most outrageous demands of her friends, just so they can be happy.

Her career could have been forever ruined at the end of the episode. Just the fact that Hoity Toity agreed to attend a second Fashion show rescued Rarity from shattered dreams. She put so much work into the dresses of the other mane6, all the while never complaining.

She did even sacrifice her own dress in the process, she could not finish it because she had her hooves full with the ones of the others.

For all this, she never blamed her friends in the whole episode... not... once... And she forgave them without even thinking twice.

And if that would not have been enough, this episode also has my most favorite song in the show in it... A song which is also Rarity in a nutshell.

I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that episode, and not instantly fall in love with this pearl furred, big hearted artist...

• Brohoof 9