Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

@@ghostfacekiller39, You came just in time to hear Jeric sing Art of the Dress.

@@Jeric you going falsetto for that one? [feel free to surprise us]

I don't get nervous ... but Art of the Dress is my favorite song in MLP. I hope you all don't run me out of town when you hear it.

._.

• Brohoof 8

Yay, Ghostie is back!!!

bounding_rarity_is_happy_rarity_by_bengo

This is great news! I must say Obsidian hold the fort pretty well while you were gone.

Rarity_%22look!%22_S1E2.png

I'd be happy to do something with you all around christmas!

rarity_for_xmas_by_forgotten_wings-d5ol0

As for me, I've been through stressing time lately at work/school (one and the same for me)

Spike_praising_the_puppet_theater_S4E23.

I have a ton to do before christmas and time is running out. We're Tuesday and I'm already at 30 hours this week.

maxresdefault.jpg

For the good side I'm still in a relationship

kGfIV.png

I'll try coming here more often, if my brain doesn't melt.

589775__safe_solo_rarity_glasses_measuri

• Brohoof 8

I have good news on this site: Christmas Donors that looks like new Rarity badge and highlighted in green!  Ghost, you want to sing "Art of the Dress" for Jeric?  I sung about "We Will Rock You" was a great song!  :D

• Brohoof 4

This is great news! I must say Obsidian hold the fort pretty well while you were gone.

Yes, yes he did. Even penned a few more ficlets. :please:

I'll try coming here more often, if my brain doesn't melt.

You had better, miss your fun posting style. Man, I feel like today has been a little a family reunion. :D

• Brohoof 7

Huzzah! Rarity is best pony! :D

Question time: So let's say Germain was not the voice of Rarity (not saying dislikement, Germain's voice is phenomenal! :D)

Who do you think would be fabulous enough to fit the role of the most beautiful mare in all of Equestria? :)

• Brohoof 7

Huzzah! Rarity is best pony! :D

Question time: So let's say Germain was not the voice of Rarity (not saying dislikement, Germain's voice is phenomenal! :D)

Who do you think would be fabulous enough to fit the role of the most beautiful mare in all of Equestria? :)

I don't know. Germain does such an excellent job that there simply is not anyone who can come close to doing a great Rarity voice. Maybe there is someone, but I don't know. 

Required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-20538800-1416983417.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I was thinking... I don't know if I want Rarity to be real anymore. I just realized I live in a trailer. The entire village (It's a village. It has about 800 people. They say it's a town for whatever reason...) is very uncouth. I think I am the only one with some class there honestly. She wouldn't want to talk to me. Besides the fact I often dress nice, why would she even want to have anything to do with me? I live in a trailer with my parents. (I'm 18) If that doesn't say uncouth, what does? Rarity would hate me if she was real unless she decided to give me a chance. No one really gives me a chance, though. 

Sorry. :(

Required Rarity Picture: 

post-28857-0-42603700-1416988216.jpg

I made the first post on page 777? This is amazing! :D My mood is back to happy. :D (This counts as the same post, so no picture) 

• Brohoof 3

Well the arts are just beautiful and fancy and I wish I had the talent to draw should incredible pics

And the crystal rarity is also very nice and I think should be drawn more often :)

• Brohoof 4

I made the first post on page 777? This is amazing! :D My mood is back to happy. :D (This counts as the same post, so no picture) 

Hehe, glad you are back to happy.

And you dont need to worry, even if you were uncouth, which is not the case as far as i can see, Rarity would still want to be your friend! She is an amazing and loving pony that has many friends that dont exactly scream couthness, yet still she calls them her friends, her best friends. She was always loyal to them, and even risked her reputation in Canterlot to stand by their side.

Rarity has a big and gorgeous heart, and there is a place for everyone in it! Especially for people that love her as much as we do!

will_you_be_my_very_special_somepony__by

• Brohoof 7

I was thinking... I don't know if I want Rarity to be real anymore. I just realized I live in a trailer. The entire village (It's a village. It has about 800 people. They say it's a town for whatever reason...) is very uncouth. I think I am the only one with some class there honestly. She wouldn't want to talk to me. Besides the fact I often dress nice, why would she even want to have anything to do with me? I live in a trailer with my parents. (I'm 18) If that doesn't say uncouth, what does? Rarity would hate me if she was real unless she decided to give me a chance. No one really gives me a chance, though. 

Sorry. :(

Required Rarity Picture: 

attachicon.gifdownload (3).jpg

She'd just give you an emergency make over.  The real reason that it would be a shame to have her see how relatively ugly our world is.  She might feel like doing the inspiration manifestation spell and who cares if it's dark magic.  This world needs an extreme makeover!

• Brohoof 5

Awwww she looks so cute and beautiful with that heart she makes me feel like the heart she is holding ;)

I makes me really jaelous of that heart! To be held by her slender and delicate limbs... to be caressed by them... Is there anything closer to heaven on earth?post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Speaking of heaven...

rarity_under_the_mistletoe_by_skyline19-

PUT... MISTLETOES... EVERYWHERE!

Im sure her full, shapely lips taste like beauty itself...post-25189-0-71790700-1413723875.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 8

Rarity Badge in RFC :please:

I thought you said KFC for a second I was like  :maud:

Does enough people like Rarity? I think not a lot of people like her -3-

Edited by BronyAssassin
  • Brohoof 7

Wow that drawing of rarity obsidian :o she looks so heaven like and so gorgeous I just want to touch her coat.

*touches her coat "so warm and so smooth and soft omg this is so amazing" :D.

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 7

I thought you said KFC for a second I was like  :maud:

Does enough people like Rarity? I think not a lot of people like her -3-

Well, to be frank, there are NEVER enough people that like Rarity. Just not possible.

But especially after season 4, there are a lot more people that finally noticed how amazing she truly is, dunno what took them so long... I'd say our Rarifanbase is pretty healthy and big.

People seem to be less shallow now, and look more into the depths of the characters, thats where she truly shines!

Rarity is generous, talented, brave, strong willed, selfless, smart and gorgeous... Whats not to like?

post-25189-0-12837000-1410452144_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 9

Exactly obsidian. Words out of my mouth, I thought that rainbow dash would be the most popular? I mean there is a song named after her XD.

But yes rarity shines like the gems she and spike finds.

• Brohoof 6