Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity's reaction to Twilight in IDW #25:

What, with the whole "chicken spring-roll" thing? I mean I get that the humor was derived from how unfunny her joke is, but still... pretty painful.

• Brohoof 3

So I thought of something that could be fun. Post a pic of a very horrible/ugly outfit/dress and say what you think Rarity would say about it.

I'll go first:

43910775_fashion_outfit_56736243481-5673

Rarity: "My gosh darling! That is the most unfabulous green outfit to ever come out of a fashion line!".

• Brohoof 4

So I thought of something that could be fun. Post a pic of a very horrible/ugly outfit/dress and say what you think Rarity would say about it.

I'll go first:

img-3288014-1-43910775_fashion_outfit_56

Rarity: "My gosh darling! That is the most unfabulous green outfit to ever come out of a fashion line!".

Is that girl from New Zealand? She looks like a kiwi.

Anyhoo, duckface!

post-2257-0-59059400-1417075856_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I'll go first:

hautecouture2.jpg

"My eyes, they burn! Oh cruel fate! Why? WHY? What cruel ruffian put you into this abomination, dear? This is a crime! A crime... against... FASHION! Someone call the fashion police!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Don't worry darling... It will all be good soon... I will makes these horrible... things... go away. I will craft you the most delightful gown, i promise! Shhhhhhh, don't cry, Im here now! All will be good. All will be fabulous!post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png"

Seriously... Whats up with that haute couture stuff?post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

• Brohoof 7

Wtf is lady yaya (gaga) wearing? Look like fluffle with some random wide spec shades?

Quickly get the fashion police.

Constable rarity enters: what is that? Omg a disgrace to fashion *faints

Rarity should be designing

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 5

What, with the whole "chicken spring-roll" thing? I mean I get that the humor was derived from how unfunny her joke is, but still... pretty painful.

No, just her refusing to use magic, not wanting to abuse her power.

But she evidently forgot that refusing to defend your subjects when necessary is technically also an abuse of power.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 5

Everyone is doing the Thank u Give day, and im sitting here looking at Rarity...

Thats an awesome deal in my opinion!
img-3288737-1-it__s_magnificent_by_weird

Is there any doubt that Rarity is most gorgeous pone after scenes like this?

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

This needs to be made already.

img-3288735-1-bw2tI76.png

Robotnik/Eggman: "Ha! What can a prissy unicorn like you do that a hedgehog with super speed can't?"

Rarity: *Kneecaps his robot via telekinesis.*

Robotnik/Eggman:

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 6

Its cold out there! Luckily there is Rarity that is so generous to give her cuddly scarf away if one is cold!

generosity__by_bajanic-d7hg505.png

I would decline though... For it is far more important that she is cuddly snugglewarm! I would even volunteer to give a nice cuddlehug so that she stays comfy!

Yeah... Not really a selfless act of me, i suppose...post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

• Brohoof 5

look at rurdu with her cute wittle pickaxe :wub: She is so brave :D

img-3288670-1-large.jpeg

She ain't 'fraid of nothin'! :D

Raritu! So brave pony ! Her special talent is finding gems, but no surprise because she is the most gorgeous and beautiful gem that there is <3 post-28950-0-19044900-1413056494.png

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

It doesn't matter if it's a dark or black cave, because her inner and outer shining radiance will make her stand out from the dark.

Her pure silken white furry soft coat is always more white and shining that anything around it. Not only her coat but her whole body and appearance emits this bright and lovely glow that emerges from her truly generous and giving pure heart of beauty post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

FjNQwFW.png

• Brohoof 5

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! :D If you don't celebrate it, mayhaps just a wonderful day instead :please:

It sounds like a pretty boss holiday... Mostly because the yumfud...post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

Speaking of wonderful day... Rarity!

element_of_fabulosity_by_ashourii-d7aflu

Something about this one makes me grin like an idiot, maybe it is Raritys lovely, earnest smile and her bright and expressive eyes... Not that Raritys does not make me always smile like an idiot, but there is just something about this...

One can see how much she enjoys herself at the moment, looking like the goddess she is, being in the center of attention, like it should be. For where should a unicorn as gorgeous as she be, if not in the spotlight. Desired and admired by all...

I especially like her tiny muzzle and boopable nosi... Arent those just too precious? She has the most adowable muzzle and lovely nosi!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

• Brohoof 7