Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Bonus points to you ponies who know exactly who this is.

She's... Shego! :D

Speaking of drawing, I'm asking my uncle if he can buy me an iPad stylus. I wanna draw and practice how to, plus drawing on paper would be a bit costly (due to keep erasing, pencils, erasers, ect.) so I went with digital! :D I hope he will buy it.

• Brohoof 5

She's... Shego! :D

Speaking of drawing, I'm asking my uncle if he can buy me an iPad stylus. I wanna draw and practice how to, plus drawing on paper would be a bit costly (due to keep erasing, pencils, erasers, ect.) so I went with digital! :D I hope he will buy it.

YAAS. You get...Rari hugs!!

post-28987-0-44083900-1417338361_thumb.jpg

I hope it works out for you. I have a friend who does digital art and she's AMAZING at it, especially animals!! I've never tried, though. It's always been hand drawing for me. My Dad gets free reams of paper from work and I don't draw often, so I can deal. Plus, I've gotten pretty good with coloured pencils over the years.

The weird part about this is that I haven't drawn Shego in like...four years. XD And I only did it once. (Then I remembered why...That HAIR....Ugh. Colouring it is a nightmare.)

My friend was like, "Dude. You shot yourself in the foot with this one." And I was like:

post-28987-0-42358000-1417338694_thumb.png

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 5

*yawn*

img-3295888-1-large.jpg

Good morning RFC! :D

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning!

Thanks, i think i will have a great day, and i hope you and everyone else will have too! :har:

rarity_pillow_by_winterxbreeze-d6gezvb.p

SHE IS SO ADORABLE WHEN SHE IS DOING ANYTHING! :rarity:
  • Brohoof 6

Rariti!

Rarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

She is giving us the looks again  :har:

Sweetie Belle desires to be just like her beautiful big sister <3 post-28950-0-48216600-1413056516.png

And she has the perfect role model to look up to, generous, gorgeous, kind hearted lovely beauty, sweet shimmering radiant jewel <3  post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

359724__safe_rarity_sweetie%252Bbelle_hu

I love these  :har:  :rarity:  =)

• Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony.

I know I've said this time and time again but Rarity is best singer. Is she a natural born singer or did she take lessons?

Why, Good morning.

I for one think she is just a natural talent in singing... As she is in basically everything else...

Rarity is just that good. :proud:

post-25189-0-03243800-1411720754_thumb.png

A truly striking combination of enchanting beauty and allure, and a sensual and lovely voice...

How can anyone hope to resist her charms? :pout:

• Brohoof 6

Why, Good morning.

I for one think she is just a natural talent in singing... As she is in basically everything else...

Rarity is just that good. :proud:

A truly striking combination of enchanting beauty and allure, and a sensual and lovely voice...

How can anyone hope to resist her charms? :pout:

I know I can't resist.

Did she also teach herself to use the sewing machine?

131367709134.gif

• Brohoof 5

Good morning everypony.

I know I've said this time and time again but Rarity is best singer. Is she a natural born singer or did she take lessons?

img-3296143-1-singing_rarity_by_alasou-d

Her beautiful voice is like an angel  it is so soft and gentle but still strong and lasting! post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

rarity__s_song_by_robintehevocat-d58605h

Charming, elegant and so sweet voice of hers is a gift <3 

• Brohoof 5

D'aaawwwwww, Rarity is just so adorable when she blushes :please:

She is.post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Her alabaster cheeks just turn into the most delightful and adorable shade of strawberry red...

_oh_darling__by_blossomppg-d4pnry4.jpg

Dawwwww... Rarity luv... No need to be embarassed... Although you certainly look irresistible like that. Even more than usual if that is even possible...

Also, see those hearts that lie at her feet? That are ours btw...post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 6

I went ahead and murdered my fav Pony Song :wau:

Get some laughs here

mlpforums.com/topic/115326-making-christmas-merrier-2014-childrens-holiday-crusade/page-8#entry3296998

• Brohoof 5

Yeah seriously though it's fcking hilarious I salute you Jeric for being that manly to destroy a mlp song :)

Your singing is good though.

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 4

Get some laughs here

mlpforums.com/topic/115326-making-christmas-merrier-2014-childrens-holiday-crusade/page-8#entry3296998

Laughing at people who are close to me is something that I cannot do. It hurts me I didnt feel comfortable with this singing thing at the beginning and I realized that I don't want to be a part of action that puts people down. So I'm sorry but I dont think I can listen the song because of that.

But I really appreciate that what you've done

post-28950-0-93402000-1417385225_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Get some laughs here

Loved it! You sounded adorable! :rarity:

Kudos to you, good sir! This is not something that one does lightly, showing ones singing to so many people! Takes corage.

Not how i thought you would sound like at all thought, to be honest. Thought your voice would be deeper. :har:

Rarity and a OC lady, having fun chatting and laughing!

_she__s_hideous__my_dear__by_blossomppg-

Its a really adorable artstyle...

And our lovely princess looks sweet as sugar... Perfect for cuddling and petting.

Her mane is really gorgeous. :pout:

So fluffy and curly... One can imagine how silken and fine it must feel...

• Brohoof 6