Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Who the heck did Rarity just meet?1?! :blink:

attachicon.gifa5b.png

:o No idea, but that's just wrong on so many levels.

.MOV Rarity, which is a rather nasty cartoon to all of the mane 6, not just Rarity.

I personally recommend avoiding it just because it sucks and I've actually heard it was meant to appeal to anti-Bronies moreso than MLP fans. From what I've seen, this is more than feasible  :rarity:

• Brohoof 7

I'm sorry. I won't post it again. I knew I should have used another picture. :(

No I absolutely adore that image and laugh whenever I see it. It's one of the best things about being a fan of Pearl Pone ... so many great images to choose from that cover the widest spectrum of emotions and situations. Rarity in passionate worry, shock, admiration for beauty, the adorable wide eyes look, there are almost infinite reaction shots. Never apologize for posting an image from the show ... its Rarity and we all love her in our own way. Welcome by the way. :D

And it's been another long week coming to a close.  

589775__safe_solo_rarity_glasses_measuri

• Brohoof 9

I had heard Marshmallow Coco and I liked that :rarity: I think that's the tag on Derpibooru, too, actually.

I have never heard about the Marshmallow Coco before, so what does it taste? It's a coconut taste from the pine tree. :D

• Brohoof 5

It has been a long while.

One thing after another.

Holidays, computer broken, internet out.

Will return to writing those Rarity blogs.

Sweet and Elite is next I think.

• Brohoof 6

What a lovely Rarity hat.

img-3577225-1-vector__rarity_by_theimort

I love purple and white together! You know, purple is my favorite color! :D 

Wait, you were talking about the hat? I didn't even notice it. 

It's a great hat!

• Brohoof 6

What a lovely Rarity hat.

That vector is really beautiful. She has that confident, elegant and yet excited expression that she often bears. A expression that shows best what she is: A noble and graceful, yet still exciteable and passionate pony.

She is not like the British nobles at all for example, for they completely lack the fervor, the fire that Rarity has in abundance. And that passion is a big part of her appeal for me. The passion for her friends, for her work, and for her dreams.

She never lost that exciteable filly in her heart, and i adore that greatly.post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

The position of her hindlegs is kinda ankward too. So even though she holds herself with supreme poise, she still cannot hide how thrilling it is for her to be hounded by the high society of Canterlot like that... Which is super adorable too.post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

Excited Rarity is most adorable Rariry!

mlp_rarity_by_skdaffle-d3kkh3e.jpg

But she is incredibly adorable anyway, and in all circumstances, so that does not say much.post-25189-0-25411700-1423917982.png

THE ELEMENT OF INSPIRATION

Indeed!

I like to think that Rarity actually holds dual elements of inspiration and generosity. Both fit her so well.

Welcome in the Rarity fanclub! Hope you will have much fun here together with us, talking about all things Rarity!

..and there are many things Rarity.

post-25189-0-01534200-1416414991_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 12

Poor AJ

Poor AJ? I for one like where this is going!

post-25189-0-59198900-1404498830_thumb.png

Im talking of some fabulous applestyling of course...

post-25189-0-83385500-1408742469_thumb.jpeg
post-25189-0-14936800-1404657830_thumb.png

Rarity knows how to make her friends shine like a diamond. Make them shine like she herself does. :pout:
  • Brohoof 9

I WISH I HAD THIS RARIDEE PLUSHIE!!!!!1 post-20419-0-33076400-1419990832.png

849341__safe_rarity_plushie_fabulous_art

I LOVE Beatnik Rarity :wub: She looks so pretty dressed like a little French Artisan pony and it fits the artistic side of her personality so well that I just want to grab her up and squeeze her - but gently, so I wouldn't knock a single hair of that beautiful mane out of place :pout:

I wish I had the money to get a gorgeous fanmade plushie of Rares, though :D Maybe one day when I'm out of college and have a steady career I can get one like this :wub:

• Brohoof 12

I WISH I HAD THIS RARIDEE PLUSHIE!!!!!1 

Reminds me how much i want this one!

my_little_pony_rarity_plush_by_little_br

Just look at her perfect and shapely b.... beauties...

400 bucks though!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png Ah well... One day...

A human Rarity i really like... Pony Rarity also really likes her it seems...

rarity_by_aikotin-d4ljj0x.jpg

Somehow many human Rarity artworks make her look kinda old... Probably has to do with the fact that drawing humans is generally very hard... Uncanny valley is a constant danger.

• Brohoof 9

Another lovely Rarity hat and dress.

img-3578810-1-rarity__s_new_dress_by_reg

"What was so lovely again darling?" :pout: 

Uh You-your outfit...O///O.

"If you say so."  :proud: 

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 9

Its great to be queen!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

princess_platinum_by_alumx-d5ywqtk.png

And Rarity would be a great queen... Not only exquisitely gorgeous, peerlessly elegant and more graceful than the most noble swan... But sweet and generous, giving and benevolent. A queen beloved by her subjects and respected by all.

I would give everything to be her vassal, to be her knight in shining armour... To protect and to serve her... To hell and back i would go for her. Through the most violent storm. Over the most treacherous oceans and through the highest mountain ranges. I would accept every quest. Every challenge. The thought of returning to my beloved Rarity easing the burden that i had to be seperated from her for so long...

I would battle evil and unfabulousness for my lovely lady, her sweet name as my battlecry and my heart beating just for her. I would stand in front of her window on clear summer nights, lute in hand and praise for her beauty and virtue on my tongue.

I would be her Lancelot, and she would be my Guinevere...

Sadly she does not really need a shining knight in armour to serve her... Seeing how strong, confident and strong she is... But well... I can dream...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 11

I had thoughts about writing a fan fiction about how Rarity saves a kingdom from a greedy king, but I'm best with slice of life. I wish I could write Rarity in slice of life. 

jISpkEi.png?1

Although.... it's not like there needs to be any fighting, so maybe I could write it. I have the idea in my head. :D

• Brohoof 8

I WISH I HAD THIS RARIDEE PLUSHIE!!!!!1 

img-3578670-1-849341__safe_rarity_plushi

I LOVE Beatnik Rarity :wub: She looks so pretty dressed like a little French Artisan pony and it fits the artistic side of her personality so well that I just want to grab her up and squeeze her - but gently, so I wouldn't knock a single hair of that beautiful mane out of place :pout:

I wish I had the money to get a gorgeous fanmade plushie of Rares, though :D Maybe one day when I'm out of college and have a steady career I can get one like this :wub:

You said it ghostfacekiller39! French Rarity for the win!

post-30335-0-45590300-1426462640_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

I had thoughts about writing a fan fiction about how Rarity saves a kingdom from a greedy king, but I'm best with slice of life. I wish I could write Rarity in slice of life. 

Didn't she already help save a kingdom from a greedy king in Season 3--by making straw hats?

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 5

Didn't she already help save a kingdom from a greedy king in Season 3--by making straw hats?

Sombra seemed to be more power hungry than greedy. The king I am talking about (an OC ) would have unfair taxes and force citizens to give him valuables. 

• Brohoof 4