Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity so pretty 

rari_by_maytee-d8mu7y0.jpg

Imagine her sitting like that in the table opposite side of you  :rarity:  :rarity:  :rarity:  :rarity:  :grin2:

If that ever happened, I'd have to keep myself from dying of excitement!! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 4

I have at most three very important questions!!!

1. Can you overdose on fabulosity?
  2. What are the effects of overdose if you can?
  3. If you do overdose, what do you do? 

I think with so much Rarity pictures, I get an over dose of fabulosity if it's possible. 

The first thing that comes to mind is badazeling everything!

Arrived in house like this today :(

img-3601312-1-XQBD8.gif

Same had to transit 2 hrs home in that I hope I don't get sick

• Brohoof 2

I'm a bad Rarity fan. :(

Yesterday, I did an awful thing. I burned Rarity in a flame and swashed her between two flat surfaces and ate her. :(

Lol :D

Does that mean that if you're a Rarity fan then you are not allowed to eat marshmallows? Yes? Damnit. Well I guess that means I'm a bad fan too.

• Brohoof 2

Lol :D

Does that mean that if you're a Rarity fan then you are not allowed to eat marshmallows? Yes? Damnit. Well I guess that means I'm a bad fan too.

If it means upholding my love, for The Goddess of Fabulousity, from this day forth, I will not eat marshmallows!!!

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys!! Wanted to share the panel I just finished for my next tumblr post.

No dialogue yet, you'll see that when all the panels are done.

costume_1_by_shadobabe-d8mx5hh.png

Rarity is so fun to draw. <3

• Brohoof 7

Hey guys!! Wanted to share the panel I just finished for my next tumblr post.

No dialogue yet, you'll see that when all the panels are done.

Rarity is so fun to draw. <3

Looks great!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png Really adorable style. I find how you draw the muzzle and eyes very endearing. Although i think the latter ones could have a bit more of an almond shape. Its just her thing, you know? post-25189-0-54776600-1413723885.png

Your heart beats furiously and your hooves shake. The wait in front of the heavy, wooden doors seems to last for an eternity, even though it has been a few minutes at most, so far. You cannot focus, cannot think clearly, and any try to do so gets sabotaged by the mental picture of the one that is waiting for you behind those gates.

Gates that seem to sadistically taunt you. They are strong and made from the hardest oak. Forged iron hands hold them together. It is as if the whole construction of them serves to crush hope, to deny you passage physically, and the fulfillment of your longing mentally.

They arent even locked, you could just fling them open and run up to the pony that is the center of your thoughts and the target of your dreams.

You cannot though... You cannot. It is not time. You will have to wait.

While you stare at the despised barrier, as if you would hope that your intense gaze could rip it out of its hinges, you dont even notice at first that another pony enters the room through a side entrance.

"Pssst! Hey! It is time!" It wispers to you with a beaming smile on its face.

Meeting the newcomers eyes, you visibly cringe at those words, because even though your heart wishes nothing more than just do carry out what you have come for, your nervousness and uncertainty makes you wonder if you actually deserves what is waiting for you in the next room.

"Dont be scared, everything is going to be fine! She is waiting for you... You should see her, she looks even more beautiful than usual..."

She is waiting for you... Those words bring back your strength and courage. The pony you love so much. That you would do everything for. She is waiting... Just for you.

You gulp heavily as you gather courage and finally lean your hoof against the despised gateway that caused you so much grief. Carefully and slowly you open it.

A cacophony of noises and voices hit you. Regal music, wispering and talking. The room you step into is huge, with a high ceiling and gracefully arched stained glass windows that let the sunlight that falls through them dance with the colours of the rainbow. A red carpet covers the path to a set of marble stairs, who in turn lead to a platform. You cannot make out the rest of the room because it is filled with all kinds of ponies, earth, pegasus and unicorns, and all of them look at you as you walk through the doorway, smiles on their faces, and some even fight to hold back tears of joy. And so are you.

Because at the end of the hall, on top of the platform, not only a tall and regal alicorn, your liege Celestia, awaits, but a pony that is noticeable smaller. Its a unicorn mare. A unicorn mare of exquisite beauty, with long and slender but shapely legs, a supple and alluring body, and the face that would rival the most lovely angel, a face framed by a flowing, velvet and deep purple mane.

She wears an elegant wedding dress, crafted with great care from the finest pearlecent silk, adorned with fine gold ornaments.

rarity_the_bride_by_amenoo-d4nvrke.png

Your gazes meet, and you see in the shining and enchanting stars that are her almond, sapphire blue eyes pure and true love, limitless passion and sincere bliss. As you begin your journey over the red carpent, all eyes follow you, but you yourself only care for the ones of your beloved Rarity. Sweet Rarity that will be your wife from now on. That you will carry on your hooves. That you will fulfill every wish of. That you will love and worship.

There cannot be a more happy and lucky creature in the whole universe than you...

• Brohoof 10

i love her more than i can say!

You are at the right place then!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

Welcome in the Rarity Sanctuary of Fabulosity, Sir Carealot! Where we worship, adore and love the most Gorgeoues One! I hope you will take your place as a knight of the fabulous table together with us! FOR QUEEN RARITY AND GREAT GENEROSITY!

_mlp__knight_rarity_by_awsdemlp-d7rysre.

• Brohoof 15