Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity as a class room teacher.  I can see it possible though can see her distracted most of the guys with her looks lol

Rarity having milkshakes with her friends AJ and RD =)

img-3647427-1-milkshake_by_ratofdrawn-d8

:grin2:  :bedeyes:  :dash:

*cutie attack here*

But yeah lol can you image a fic using those three as alternate universe CMC lol

• Brohoof 7

Rarity as a class room teacher.  I can see it possible though can see her distracted most of the guys with her looks lol

*cutie attack here*

But yeah lol can you image a fic using those three as alternate universe CMC lol

I may give a shot at writing that.

• Brohoof 6

*cutie attack here*

I know I'd be distracted! Who wouldn't be?

• Brohoof 4

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Holy crap PPR you are back. Awesome. I love the name change of course.

Well I'm back from BABSCon. It was great to see @CC_Maud_Pie there throughout the weekend. My first RFC member I have met was one of my highlights. So many Rarity inspired moments, the biggest being my 30 minute conversation with Charlotte Fullerton (the writer of Suited for Success). And yes, I did have a few Rarity shirts and purple dress shirts to complete a Rarity motif. :please:

img-3647642-1-71173__UNOPT__safe_rarity_

I'm one of your highlights?! That's nice of you to say. :) I could tell you were excited when you read my name on my badge and I think you shouted "Rarity Fan Club!" Though I was actually one of the few attendees wearing Maud Pie clothes than Rarity clothes. But like I said earlier, I got Rarity-related merchandise. Anyways, it was great to see you there and here's what Rarity had to say about your appearance and cosplay:

post-30335-0-66226500-1428517853.png

• Brohoof 7

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

This is easily my favorite thread! I'm new too! Rarity is my favorite of the main 6. I am Rarity in every way! :D  the fact that she has a cat makes me her even more! I love clothes and I realized I was the element of generosity when I bought more things for my family and friends than I did myself. I love Rarity shes my favorite! :catface:  :catface:   

• Brohoof 6

Reminds me of the Van Halen song "Hot for Teacher"

315372__safe_rarity_glasses_alternate+ha

• Brohoof 8

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

Where is BABScon located?

Technically it is in Burlingame, CA ... but it is right next to San Francisco. So much love for this convention now. 

This is easily my favorite thread! I'm new too! Rarity is my favorite of the main 6. I am Rarity in every way! :D  the fact that she has a cat makes me her even more! I love clothes and I realized I was the element of generosity when I bought more things for my family and friends than I did myself. I love Rarity shes my favorite! :catface:  :catface:   

Weclome to the RFC QueenDana! 

rarity_would_love_a_hug__by_canon_lb-d5d

I'm one of your highlights?!

Absolutely!

I got Rarity-related merchandise

Great plushie you had there too <3 

here's what Rarity had to say about your appearance and cosplay:

I fear when Ponyville Live gets that panel up. post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.png

• Brohoof 10

Rarity and Applejack having fun times on Twilight's slumber party 

fun_pajamas_party__by_quizia-d8ox6tk.png

Technically it is in Burlingame, CA ... but it is right next to San Francisco. So much love for this convention now. 

Glad to hear that you and CC had great time at the con  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

commission___laughing_rarity_portrait_sh

• Brohoof 10

These five look fricken STUNNING!!  :D  :wub:

Rarity_and_friends_pose_on_runway_EG2.pn

Favorites:

1. Rarity (of course) :please:

2. Derpy :muffins:

3. Bon Bon  (No Bon Bon  :( )

What do all you ponies think? Who looks the best?  :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

All the Ponies

:please:  :smug:  :lol:  ;)   B)  ^_^  :sunny:

Rarity_and_friends_pose_on_runway_EG2.pn

Favorites:

Do you really have to ask? Rares of course! :D

• Brohoof 5

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

img-3649113-1-Rarity_and_friends_pose_on

Favorites:

1. Rarity (That's a given.)

2. Bon Bon

3. Lyra :)

• Brohoof 4

This is my signature.

Because everyone needs a signature.

Right?

img-3605317-1-XpL859w.png

Special thanks to Blue Moon for the signature pic.

(edited)

I don't like the lack of pictures of Rarity as a cat or dog, especially considering what happened in the latest episode. 

Yes, I edited it to add dog. I'm a cat person. Sorry. (even though I have two dogs and no cats, but that's besides the point.)

F9OPUnG.png

Edited by RarityFan01
  • Brohoof 8

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

img-3649113-1-Rarity_and_friends_pose_on

Favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7D5Tr5Sj0&index=1&list=LLf4dtQ4Fa7dqgak2h7dG2RA

Now besides Rarity, Derpy looks pretty boss, and Lyra looks swaggy, Bon Bon looks cute and the one on the far right is nice....?

• Brohoof 5

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

I'm really angry now. People actually hate Rarity because of something fan made! I saw this thing where the diamond dogs where trying to get money for a puppy's operation, and because of that, they hate Rarity. Have your opinions, but saying Rarity was bad for not helping them when they kidnapped her and enslaved her is just wrong. Grr! 

• Brohoof 2

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Not too much longer til the next new episode airs. It feels nice to have something to look forward to on the television again.

86513+-+Kingdom_Hearts+artist+akili-amet

I hope they have a Rarity episode early into the season, and later... and in the middle

• Brohoof 10

post-29440-0-91761800-1439564085.jpg

What are we going to do when we reach 1000th page? It would be awesome if we reach page 1000 the same day a Rarity episode airs. (a good Rarity episode at that.)

I mean will we just ignore it as if it's another page, just be very happy, Rarity fan fiction? I would think there will be Rarity fan art like on almost every other page. 

• Brohoof 5

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity