Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Sooo, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity. I know I probably haven't said this enough, but... I had a thought and it goes something like this...

Rarity with body white as snow a symbol of purity. To the violet color of her hair and tail, symbols of royalty and nobility. Oh Rarity with eyes so blue they trap whoever she crossed in her gaze, as they shimmer like diamonds, like diamonds a part of her. Like diamonds so bright and so precious. Diamonds... High in value and in price yet, Rarity can have no price for she is priceless. Rarity symbolic of her very being. The sole pony among a city of ponies. She is the only Rarity. No one else. Rarity means something that rarely happens or comes once in a while and is well rare. I offer people often thought Rarity was selfish and snobby with her high society feelings, but she turns that concept on its head when she shows her compassionate "generous" side. Making you love her all the more. Neigh sayers will say their neighs but I will always cheer "YAY!" for Rarity. #RarityisBestPony

post-31899-0-50575800-1454183921_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Sooo, here's a thought... This maybe all just a self esteem issue here but. For those of you still keeping the Brony to yourselves. Have you ever been caught "bronying". Ya know, like you're walking through your local Wal*Mart store and pass the area where they keep the toys and maybe you curiously look over and come to the MLP aisle... amongst the other pink stuff. Suddenly someone walks by and you suddenly shy away from looking, like you weren't just browsing the toys? I'm 28, to be in any toy aisle at this point is kinda weird maybe taboo even. Still sometimes I'm guilty of looking at the new TMNT action figures and remember the old 80's when they had TMNT action figures and yeah I have this strange interest in toys even now I remember killing hours making up stuff with my figures to do... Would I actually get anything? Idk, it's society I'm meant to put away childish things. Thinking about getting a sweet new action figure or even buying more MLP themed merch is fine it's not hurting anyone to think right. But you still have to get that through the item checker I recommend self service it's kinda of personal. If you're keeping the MLP stuff on the DL. Yet should I really be concerned with my Bronyness when  I'm planning on visiting a MLP themed convention.. or two. However actually bringing yourself into the aisle and getting something. Idk. I'm still kinda sure that some are not ready to know this about me. People can think you're some kinda of weirdo or something. People can be cruel, judgmental, and maybe that's still my old insecurities because I've never been really good at "Don't care what people thinking". Ya know... What do you think? 

Also... Here's something Rarity I dug up to make this post relevant to the thread :Dattachicon.gifrarity_by_bansheekisara-d8pzf96.png

Be proactive, not reactive; that's my advise.  I'm a 38 year old guy, and I am proud to be Brony.  All my life I love going against the flow, being different, not following the crowd.  It's the true feeling of freedom, not allowing society to decide what I am supposed to like or not like.  I can't stop the way people think or feel. But I can control what I think or feel, and I only want to make the world a better place than what I found it when I am in this life; and if learning to spread friendship and love to everyone from a little girl's cartoon, than I'll do it.  Well, among other things, but for now I'll leave religion out of it. 

• Brohoof 2

Made by Pyrestorm

sig-4353452.yIyd0oZ.jpg

Also I hope all of you are doing well  :grin2:

Oh hey thanks for not showing her with ALL that make up like that episode where she got those butterfly wings. Everyone's saying it's too much + obvious Icarus reference. This is a nice picture the landscape is beautiful it's contrast with Rarity's radiance, ya know.

Oh hey thanks for not showing her with ALL that make up like that episode where she got those butterfly wings. Everyone's saying it's too much + obvious Icarus reference. This is a nice picture the landscape is beautiful it's contrast with Rarity's radiance, ya know.

In further observing this picture I can't tell which is more lovely them Northern Lights above the mountains or Rarity??? But this way it seems that she's enhanced not simply contrast with the background but she's positively glowing blending into those Aurora Borealis which is a natural marvel onto its own.

• Brohoof 2

You got a nice backside gorgeous :bedeyes:

Dang...look at those curves! Glistering and swirly!

That curved purple mane is simply fabulous!  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

RFC - Rarity needs your help - she's trying hard doing all she can...

but she's currently tied in the Most Attractive Pony contest poll with Princess Celestia!  As of now, it's TIED - So..

go vote for Rarity!

• Brohoof 2

Rarity's fashion show in "Suited for Success" is amazing! One of the few scenes, so far, that I've watched more than twice. I love the music and the animated transitions between the characters.

All_of_the_dresses_grouped_together_for_

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 5