Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity in Minnie ears....Rarity in Minnie ears....Rarity and Disney together.....I'm going to have convulsions and pass out. :D

Fuck, I can't believe I've missed that was a Minnie dress  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

So I've been living under a rock basically.  I had no clue season 6 even started yet.

Well it looks like my prayers have been answered because it looks like the next episode is a Rarity/Pinkie one! :D

Rarity-and-Pinkie-Pie-sightseeing-pinkie

I only wish they'd go somewhere other than Manehatten though.

Rarity always gotta be goin' to Manehatten.

• Brohoof 4

I'm really looking forward to the episode this weekend. Pinkie and Rares have had scant screen time together, and when they do their contrasted styles work well for me. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Repent from the Rarity Fan Club!  Join me and say no to fashion and fabulousness and generosity. 

I am never tipping anypony ever again!

EDIT: IT was all an April Fool's Prank! I didn't suddenly hate best pony. Rarity, please forgive me!

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 1

Checked some Rarity avatars again i didnt even remember i had so cute ones =)=)<3 feeling bit inspired again

I'm really looking forward to the episode this weekend. Pinkie and Rares have had scant screen time together, and when they do their contrasted styles work well for me. 

ooh yes =)=) im so excited already

raripie_by_valleyriver-d7yml5a.png

http://sugaropolis.deviantart.com/art/Raripie-481424014?q=gallery%3ARarityRarityRarity%2F56160095&qo=0

spoilered because contains stuff from the episode trailer

they really havent had much time together at all in previous seasons im really interested on where the writers decided to go on this episode <3 also featuring maud again <3

s06e03_the_gift_of_maud_pie_by_amoeba95-

http://amoeba95.deviantart.com/art/S06E03-The-Gift-of-Maud-Pie-599679121?q=gallery%3ARarityRarityRarity%2F56160095&qo=1

• Brohoof 4

Would love to see Sweetie and Rarity hang out again. They sure make a quarity Sister pair.  I mean sur there applejack and appelbloom but most of the time its AJ causing the trouble lol.

Sweetie belle is best mini marshmellow

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I managed to catch a livestream on youtube.  It was a pretty fun episode

I thought Rarity had a lot of good moments.  I especially liked Rarity's crazy Pinkie impression

large.png

I didn't realize Rarity is also a toaster in this pic I just posted... oops

Edited by TheFunk
  • Brohoof 3

Time for your dose of mrs rarity she says how is that she says 

I declare that this is my new favorite Rarity mane variant. 

post-31759-0-01765300-1459618915_thumb.j:D :D :D :D :D In the words of best mare, "it is simply divine."

• Brohoof 4

It's official... Rarity is a better Pinkie Pie than even Pinkie Pie can manage...

post-2257-0-66977900-1459673126_thumb.pngpost-2257-0-24073900-1459673132_thumb.pngpost-2257-0-96514800-1459673137_thumb.pngpost-2257-0-80999500-1459673119_thumb.png

And she kept hold of that camera throughout it all, too!

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

It's official... Rarity is a better Pinkie Pie than even Pinkie Pie can manage...

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-00004.pngattachicon.gifvlcsnap-00005.pngattachicon.gifvlcsnap-00006.pngattachicon.gifvlcsnap-00003.png

And she kept hold of that camera throughout it all, too!

rariball_by_pupupu6000-d9xnuqj.png

http://pupupu6000.deviantart.com/art/Rariball-600735835

lol :D she having fun

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 4