Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Just coming here to reaffirm my long and genuine appreciation for Rarity as a pony to admire. It's been While since I was on this forum and as my first post for this year this is best place to put it  :please:

• Brohoof 3

Can anypony tell me how signatures work? And or how to create my own genuine signature... Again originality might as well be out the window so I'm aiming for my own personal genuinity here. Something that reflects my interest in being the definitive super Brony and my love of Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Victorian Rarity time Rarifans. Also, this last episode we got to hear Kazumi Evans sing for a brief period. Hoping we get a full song during the Rarity solo episode coming up. :D

hello_there____by_yuntaoxd-da2pe99.png

• Brohoof 6

Victorian Rarity time Rarifans. Also, this last episode we got to hear Kazumi Evans sing for a brief period. Hoping we get a full song during the Rarity solo episode coming up. :D

sig-4519198.hello_there____by_yuntaoxd-d

Hey yeah I remember some pony talking about them getting Rarity another singing voice... Can't say I get why but I guess it was just time or something... Like hearing MA Larsen friggin quit MLP. Poor Josh Haber to write all the episodes. There's a problem... You change things up so things don't lose their freshness. I pray we don't see the day when MLP FiM comes to an end. What will become of MLP if that happens? Some kinda Generation 5, or G5... Okay lots to think about would you say?
  • Brohoof 1

Haber isn't writing all the episodes, but the guy does love writing Rarity. :please:

Also ... Next episode is Rarity solo!!!!!

So freaking pumped about that one ...

• Brohoof 3

sig-4519198.hello_there____by_yuntaoxd-d

OMGosh:

A- How did I not notice this yesterday????

B- You made my morning. Thank you.

Also...can't wait for best singing pony to sing again. :D :D

• Brohoof 2

Tabitha St. Rarity has made my day... Last night... Actually, technically this morning?

I had the chance to show Tabitha St. Germain maybe impress her with my particular brand of humor. Normally I'd just act all goofy and then she'd joke about me being a big goof. So... She claims her day was a bomb so she requested anyone, uh, she wanted a joke or something to make her laugh. Wasting no time I knew I had a prime opportunity. And like a regular goof I could not come up with anything fresh off my head plus it was like midnight. So, with it being after midnight. I went and googled "funny jokes" for inspiration. I checked out a few tweeted her. Then proceeded to wait... I logged in this morning. Turns out my attempts at waifu noticing me...

#WaifuApproved. Ya see, I included in one joke tweet "Are you laughing yet? ❤", to which her reply was, "Yes, thank you, you big nut bar"... Tabitha St. Rarity is amazing. She called me "big nut bar". Almost as good as being a goof.

It sure would be awesome to one day meet her... Maybe fulfill my dream of being all swauve and humbly ask to kiss the hand of the voice of the most beautiful mare in all Equestria. Should she reply with acceptance. Kneel to blended knee then gently kiss her hand. She was not a guest at Babscon 2016.

I am new to the conventions of the Brony kind. However, as my mother alway said to me growing up... "We'll see".

• Brohoof 1

Tabitha St. Rarity has made my day... Last night... Actually, technically this morning?

I had the chance to show Tabitha St. Germain maybe impress her with my particular brand of humor. Normally I'd just act all goofy and then she'd joke about me being a big goof. So... She claims her day was a bomb so she requested anyone, uh, she wanted a joke or something to make her laugh. Wasting no time I knew I had a prime opportunity. And like a regular goof I could not come up with anything fresh off my head plus it was like midnight. So, with it being after midnight. I went and googled "funny jokes" for inspiration. I checked out a few tweeted her. Then proceeded to wait... I logged in this morning. Turns out my attempts at waifu noticing me...

#WaifuApproved. Ya see, I included in one joke tweet "Are you laughing yet? ❤", to which her reply was, "Yes, thank you, you big nut bar"... Tabitha St. Rarity is amazing. She called me "big nut bar". Almost as good as being a goof.

It sure would be awesome to one day meet her... Maybe fulfill my dream of being all swauve and humbly ask to kiss the hand of the voice of the most beautiful mare in all Equestria. Should she reply with acceptance. Kneel to blended knee then gently kiss her hand. She was not a guest at Babscon 2016.

I am new to the conventions of the Brony kind. However, as my mother alway said to me growing up... "We'll see".

You win impressing Tabby...this time. 

• Brohoof 1

Odd way to be torn...

Ordered a Rarity plushie from eBay; got this.  Here's my dilemma:

post-34233-0-78611400-1463473798_thumb.jpg

She isn't what I ordered, but... is this better?  I never HAVE seen one of these before, so...

*shrugs*

I put it to the fan club here; what say you?

• Brohoof 4

Odd way to be torn...

attachicon.gifAlicorn Rarity.JPG

She isn't what I ordered, but... is this better?  I never HAVE seen one of these before, so...

*shrugs*

depends on what was the plueshie you really ordered =)?  though i personally dont like  the design of that particular plushie in the picture i have seen  it before and it doesnt really impress me.

I'd recommend buying 4de Rarity plushie since they come quite cheap and it has somewhat acceptable and  appealing design =)=) 

• Brohoof 2

Odd way to be torn...

Ordered a Rarity plushie from eBay; got this. Here's my dilemma:

Alicorn Rarity.JPG

She isn't what I ordered, but... is this better? I never HAVE seen one of these before, so...

*shrugs*

(O.o)

Either Rarity became an Alicorn (legit) and has some heavy duty wing power ...

Or she needs a biopsy of that growth right away. :confused:

• Brohoof 3

Odd way to be torn...

attachicon.gifAlicorn Rarity.JPG

*shrugs*

she'd still look gorgeous, even if she's accidentally born with wings :D

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is saying hi to you

sig-4520768.1151648__safe_solo_rarity_cl

I have to admit, that this needs reposting, Love the eyes, they're so captivating; I would love to learn how to do eyes that way myself

post-36321-0-06789200-1463631664.gif

• Brohoof 4