Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

sig-4826387.5fd6fe2a591866580a9200d9c38d

This is, this is.....beautiful! Another one of those pictures that gives Rarity that charm and sophistication with a layer a pa-zazz. I would love to see a take on of the other ponies as well, but this is definitly one of my favourites!

• Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh! So many new and lovely pictures of best fashion horse! All of which I must go through and save. ♥❤

And it's been quite a shameful amount of time since I've posted here, so here we go!

large.png

• Brohoof 7

I'm both part of the Fluttershy and Rarity fanclub  :rarity:  :kindness:

Anyone part of two as well?

There are quite a few people here who follow the fan clubs for all of the mane six, myself included.
  • Brohoof 4

Everyone,

Get yourselves hyped for the short film on YouTube that I will release this week. It's called "Chat Scene (MLP IRL)", the sequel to 2015's "Chase Scene (MLP IRL).

Yours truly is casting as himself along with these Voice Actresses casting as the following:

itsannachloem as Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rarity

MBTeddyGram as Pinkie Pie

Stay tuned via my MLP Forums Blog or on here (if I remember to do so) for release details coming shortly. :D

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 4

14 hours ago, Jonny Music said:

Everyone,

Get yourselves hyped for the short film on YouTube that I will release this week. It's called "Chat Scene (MLP IRL)", the sequel to 2015's "Chase Scene (MLP IRL).

Yours truly is casting as himself along with these Voice Actresses casting as the following:

itsannachloem as Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rarity

MBTeddyGram as Pinkie Pie

Stay tuned via my MLP Forums Blog or on here (if I remember to do so) for release details coming shortly. :D

Hot! I actually follow itsannachloem!

I'll be on the look out for it JM

• Brohoof 2