Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

She glistens as she sits in the sunbeams.

seeing her like that makes me want to draw her even more though i wish i would be able to potray her beauty as i see it in my artwork. though potraying such a magnificent and beautiful ray of radiance and beauty that comes from her gorgeous figure could be truly impossible and thus everything  you would be able to put together wouldnt even scratch the surface of her true beautiful and lovely nature.

its like when i am seeing new art of her they always open me something more about her that words cannot even describe something that the picture itself speaks to me and something that i must admire something so amazing and lovely  as if i could see something beyond the image itself something pure and  calm. a different point of view into her character there is always something more of her something unreachable yet still it can be potrayed every new image providing me a new insight of her character 

something so divine and brilliant that it really cannot be described, but when you have grasped and witnessed the sensation of depth and  flexibility that comes after observing many, many different potrayals of her character you truly  can see and witness her  greatness 

rarity_dress_by_oobrony-daluiso.png

http://oobrony.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Dress-641357736

I know that i really cant visualize the beauty and loveliness of her character but i tried

• Brohoof 8

seeing her like that makes me want to draw her even more though i wish i would be able to potray her beauty as i see it in my artwork. though potraying such a magnificent and beautiful ray of radiance and beauty that comes from her gorgeous figure could be truly impossible and thus everything  you would be able to put together wouldnt even scratch the surface of her true beautiful and lovely nature.

its like when i am seeing new art of her they always open me something more about her that words cannot even describe something that the picture itself speaks to me and something that i must admire something so amazing and lovely  as if i could see something beyond the image itself something pure and  calm. a different point of view into her character there is always something more of her something unreachable yet still it can be potrayed every new image providing me a new insight of her character 

something so divine and brilliant that it really cannot be described, but when you have grasped and witnessed the sensation of depth and  flexibility that comes after observing many, many different potrayals of her character you truly  can see and witness her  greatness 

sig-4818750.rarity_dress_by_oobrony-dalu

http://oobrony.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Dress-641357736

I know that i really cant visualize the beauty and loveliness of her character but i tried

I love it!

I for one loved that episode, and I think that even when their false memories were painting Ms. Rarity is a "bad light" she still wasn't so bad.

I for one loved her Cruise Director outfit as well.

• Brohoof 6

ooBrony is getting better! Keep it up man.

So, minor redecorating project underway in my bedroom means that I'll be hanging a few of my Rarity art prints up. Must get frames tho.

• Brohoof 9

ooBrony is getting better! Keep it up man.

So, minor redecorating project underway in my bedroom means that I'll be hanging a few of my Rarity art prints up. Must get frames tho.

I demand pictures!

I'm very close to adding Rarity wallpapers to my work computer...or stealing my daughter's Rarity doll to put on the desk.  *eep*

• Brohoof 6