Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

1st) I love how ooBrony 2nd test is identical except for Rarity being more present.  :lol:

2nd) Here's mine!

attachicon.gif4eeb763de91cd443ef430244aa0f178e.jpg

Lots of Pinkie, yes.

3rd) Had my first brony coming out today. 1 girl at my job is an organizer for Otakuthon and knew I went there. So she came to me and asked what panel I went in and if I had comments. I litterally went all Fluttershy mode and blurted MLP. Her reaction was to say: "Oh, My little Pony?. I don't watch the show so I can't give you a brohoof, but how were the panel?" Pretty nice.

4th) Guess what went in the post today in direction of the US, Vietnam and Germany?  :D

Hmmm.... Is it hats you made from 3 pieces of hay and a drinking straw?

• Brohoof 5

Hmmm.... Is it hats you made from 3 pieces of hay and a drinking straw?

Almost  :lol:

But yeah, they should be coming in between tuesday and friday next week for everyone. Even international is 5 to 7 (4 to 6 US) days delivery for regular mail. I just hope they don't get damaged...

• Brohoof 6

Anyone else subscribed to Dr Wolf on YouTube? He just did a great dramatic reading of one of the most well regarded Rarity fics, "Simply Rarity"

Yes, the fanfic has long been totally killed by canon (what with Rarity's parents being alive and well and all) but it still brings the Feelz, especially with Dr Wolfs reading of it.

• Brohoof 6

WAU

:wau:

large.jpeg

If a girl wore that to the beach, she'd win me over for life...well, she'd be second to Rarity herself, of course :D

We should have a holiday for Rarity... that lasts for 365/366 days... What do you think?

Heh. This fan club has that holiday going 366/366 days of the year :please:

But Rarity-themed holidays, on the other hand...

large.png

:wub:

• Brohoof 10

WAU

:wau:

large.jpeg

If a girl wore that to the beach, she'd win me over for life...well, she'd be second to Rarity herself, of course :D

:wau: Do they happen to have that in Raindrops form (not for me of course). Anygirl wearing a pony related bikini can/will win my heart :wub:

We should have a holiday for Rarity... that lasts for 365/366 days... What do you think?

Everyday is a Rarity day. :D

• Brohoof 6

Also, I have 20 bucks in my drawer, plus I plan to get a shetton of money from Arc's Tax Return, due to me donating a bunch of crap.. (Arc being a thrift store)

SO...

hlp0J09.jpg

Hint, Hint wink wink.

I'll even take a picture of the Rarity plush holding a SNES/Genesis/PS1/whateverIfeellikecontroller. ;)

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 6

10653658_595024797274973_745716034808631

Found this on Worldwide Bronies, a FB page...

I posted because Rarity, but also, can someone explain to me what the hell is with that thing on the right?

I haven't read "Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity" but I know that a pony named Charity makes herself look like Rarity. Perhaps that is what is going on? This is just a wild guess.

• Brohoof 8

I haven't read "Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity" but I know that a pony named Charity makes herself look like Rarity. Perhaps that is what is going on? This is just a wild guess.

I guess I should read that then..

I already have the Pinkie Pie one so..

TIME FOR ANOTHER!

• Brohoof 5

4th) Guess what went in the post today in direction of the US, Vietnam and Germany?  :D

Almost  :lol:

But yeah, they should be coming in between tuesday and friday next week for everyone. Even international is 5 to 7 (4 to 6 US) days delivery for regular mail. I just hope they don't get damaged...

Yay! :D I'm looking forward to it! (My precioussss Rariqueen...)
  • Brohoof 4

post-25189-0-16289500-1409820365_thumb.png

I love hunting for adorable Rarity scenes.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Well, that would mean i would have to post ALL her scenes, but some are not that well known, or forgotten. Like this one from Castlemania.post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png I could just run up to her and give her a big, tender hug...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I quite liked the episode, it was fun, and some episodes don't need to be more than that! What annoyed me was when people said that Rarity would steal the tapestries she wanted to repair... But not only was it proven false in Power Ponies, seeing that all the mane6 restored the castle there, but also in this very episode.

When Rarity was the most distressed by what she thought to be the haunt of the castle, she cried out "I just wanted to restore ancient art!". In cartoons (and in real life too) people often say the ultimate truth to safe themselves in situations they think their life is in danger, something often used in media to get the villian to confess.

I this case Rarity said the truth, and the truth was that she wanted to restore precious art and get some inspiration from it, not steal it.

• Brohoof 5

I quite liked the episode, it was fun, and some episodes don't need to be more than that! What annoyed me was when people said that Rarity would steal the tapestries she wanted to repair... But not only was it proven false in Power Ponies, seeing that all the mane6 restored the castle there, but also in this very episode. When Rarity was the most distressed by what she thought to be the haunt of the castle, she cried out "I just wanted to restore ancient art!". In cartoons (and in real life too) people often say the ultimate truth to safe themselves in situations they think their life is in danger, something often used in media to get the villian to confess. I this case Rarity said the truth, and the truth was that she wanted to restore precious art and get some inspiration from it, not steal it.

Love that scene, and the 1st person that ever fights me on my analysis that Rarity as a Fashion Designer = Fine Art ... I'll just tell them to look to that episode. Chosen profession or not, Rarity sees beauty in the objects created out of a labor of love. Architecture, paintings, sculptures, etc. It's in my head that she could easily step into a role as an art curator if she wanted to.

Good Morning Rarity Fanclub!

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 6

Anyone else subscribed to Dr Wolf on YouTube? He just did a great dramatic reading of one of the most well regarded Rarity fics, "Simply Rarity"

Yes, the fanfic has long been totally killed by canon (what with Rarity's parents being alive and well and all) but it still brings the Feelz, especially with Dr Wolfs reading of it.

Hey Hawkflame, yep ... Dr. Wolf is actually doing readings of fics I have read (Keeper of Discord was another one). I enjoyed 'Simply Rarity' due to it's SOL focus. Not enough Rarifics in that genre to be honest.

• Brohoof 5