Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

We're reaching MAXIMUM FABULOUSITY!!! :D 

All systems GO! :D

img-2494298-1-rarity_by_chio_kami-d4vgmmimg-2494298-2-rarity_print_by_hobbes_maximg-2494298-3-lady_rarity_by_aurarrius-dimg-2494298-4-rarity_by_yoka_the_changel

I love the last one! even if it's impossible for Rarity to sit like that, I'll let it pass, because it looks so fabulous! who's the artist?

• Brohoof 2

I love the last one! even if it's impossible for Rarity to sit like that, I'll let it pass, because it looks so fabulous! who's the artist?

Yoka the Changeling, I believe :D

Haven't really seen him around much. I think it's an older piece, to be fair - but it's a great work I stumbled upon. Kinda wish I had favorited it :( It'll be hard to find again.

THIS IS MY COURTROOM

*A-HEM*

Ninja'd :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

THIS IS MY COURTROOM

post-9221-0-79277900-1396658660.png

Judge: "Overruled. This is the Rarity fan club, not AJ. Ghosty has more pull here."

Me: "Okay, fine. You win this round Ghosty."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

594904__safe_rarity_gif_canterlot_animat

saw this neat little gif striding by most fabulously today

Had takin a mini vacation and was just catching up on the forums tonight, what can I say but keep your head held high and let the world be as it is. the only thing that matters is the one we see in the mirrors 

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 3

Went to a con today (Castle Point Anime Convention) and picked this up:

1619343_760345713998216_5981251135430917

Not a whole lot of Rarity merch, or even MLP merch in general, that was in my price range, but I did come away with something at least. 

It's now stuck to my laptop. 

• Brohoof 3

Went to a con today (Castle Point Anime Convention) and picked this up:

1619343_760345713998216_5981251135430917

Not a whole lot of Rarity merch, or even MLP merch in general, that was in my price range, but I did come away with something at least. 

It's now stuck to my laptop. 

not a bad lil sticker.

its weird (but in a good way) of the places thats Pony merch is showing up. would you believe you can even find pony stuff at truck stops now!!... of all places... go fig

not a bad lil sticker.

its weird (but in a good way) of the places thats Pony merch is showing up. would you believe you can even find pony stuff at truck stops now!!... of all places... go fig

It's actually not that surprising to find pony merch at anime or sci-fi/comic conventions.  There is a lot of crossover between the fandoms, after all.  I even saw several MLP cosplayers there- a Pinkie Pie, two Rainbow Dashes, and a Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

So I thought about founding a "Spike Non-Fan Club", but I thought perhaps that could just be folded into this. What do you guys think?

Also, glad to see some of you participating in the MM thread again. 

*hoofbump*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Huh, my "Applejack Pictures" folder suddenly became "Applejack AND RARITY Pictures" folder XD

You're dragging me on the wrong side :D

And I actually have a lot in common with Rarity... I would probably relate to her better than I can to Applejack. 

I'm an artist and as a photographer - fashion became one of my hobbies. I know a lot of models, designers, make-up artists, etc. I love their job and know that despite its flaws, fashion world has a lot to offer. I'm ambitious, but sometimes I suffer from a lack of inspiration and have a tendency to whining because of that. Sometimes I really act like a drama queen, especially if I'm annoyed or nervous (though I usually just try to calm down). I also often focus too much on the details. When it comes to things like make-up and girly stuff I'm more like Applejack, I try to be rather natural, but at the same time I prefer dresses over pants and I admire well-made make-up. Maybe that's why I like Rarity so much. It's kind of character I can really understand, because our lives are quite similiar. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 8

Huh, my "Applejack Pictures" folder suddenly became "Applejack AND RARITY Pictures" folder XD

You're dragging me on the wrong side :D

And I actually have a lot in common with Rarity... I would probably relate to her better than I can to Applejack. 

I'm an artist and as a photographer - fashion became one of my hobbies. I know a lot of models, designers, make-up artists, etc. I love their job and know that despite its flaws, fashion world has a lot to offer. I'm ambitious, but sometimes I suffer from a lack of inspiration and have a tendency to whining because of that. Sometimes I really act like a drama queen, especially if I'm annoyed or nervous (though I usually just try to calm down). I also often focus too much on the details. When it comes to things like make-up and girly stuff I'm more like Applejack, I try to be rather natural, but at the same time I prefer dresses over pants and I admire well-made make-up. Maybe that's why I like Rarity so much. It's kind of character I can really understand, because our lives are quite similiar. 

I'm also most like Rarity :D

Being able to understand a character certainly makes them easier to like; it's also one of the reasons I can defend Rarity so well. I'm like her a lot, so I understand her character. I can understand what's going through her mind. I can relate :D That's why most of my defenses of her, I'm able to get into her mindset, because I understand it. I know how she feels, because I'm like her :D

Random ramblings aside, it helps to have an personal connection with a character because they're easier to understand. When I talk about Applejack, and no offense, because I love the orange cowgirl, I feel much more mechanical and analytical, you know? I can't really probe into her mindset like I can with Rarity, because I don't have that much in common with ehr.

In any case, I'm rambling again. It's just good to be able to relate to a character from the show :D Especially one like Rarity, who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside :wub:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I know what you're talking about. I don't have a lot in common with AJ, but it's not like we have nothing in common at all. I'm just as stubborn as she is, especially about things important to me :) I also care about how people see me and I always try my best to leave a good impression. It's hard for me to deal with a defeat.

While I'm more like Rarity, I'd like to be more like AJ. I'd like to be seen as someone strong, dependable. I know how it is to feel weak and devastated and I wish to never feel it again. AJ for me is a motivation 

On the other hand, it doesn't always work that way. I mean, I should be able to relate to Fluttershy. I was a really shy person as a kid, I love animals, nature... but I just can't like or understand her as much as I like and understand AJ or Rarity. Or maybe I just don't want to admit how good I understand her. For me, Fluttershy is a reminder of my mistakes and my flaws. Yea, I was shy. And I'm still shy, though not to the same degree. I fight with my shyness, because I know that it stops me from making my dreams true. As a photographer - I can't be shy. I must work with people I don't know and sometimes even dislike, if I want to take good photos. And yes, Fluttershy learns how to overcome her shyness, but she'll always be shy and quiet, because it's part of her nature. And I dislike it, because it reminds me of times, when I was so weak and unable to defend myself. I don't want to come back to it. I don't want to become that shy, scared person I once was. While a lot of people find in her character strenght to overcome their fears, for me it's something else, what makes me unable to like her. It's not that I don't like her at all, of course, but she's at the bottom of my 'fav Main 6' list and it's probably going to stay like that.

Anyway... PICTURE :D

img-2495376-1-rarity___boredom_by_the_po

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 7

So I thought about founding a "Spike Non-Fan Club", but I thought perhaps that could just be folded into this. What do you guys think?

Also, glad to see some of you participating in the MM thread again. 

*hoofbump*

I never really stopped participating, in spite of some members' misbehaviour... but really, I think Pinkie was just ahead when polls closed, and I'm annoyed that this new round of voting happened. If we're going to lose, let's lose in a close race! Grrr. Sorry, not angry at you, just at the situation. I'm preparing a blog on it, should be done by the end of the week or maybe a bit earlier.

Here's my personality thingie:

post-2257-0-22508300-1396859895_thumb.jpg

I always found amusement in the observation that the shape looks just like Tom. :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

My results were... most unexpected to say the least xD

attachicon.gif38a1cc66834562ead7985277a73d6a99.jpg

Dawww... It's a butterfly! I have one too!

post-25189-0-10823400-1396862067_thumb.jpg

Edit: It seems that i am just in no way near the average...

Also, like i already said, im not blaming the Pinkie fandom nor do i blame Pinkie for it. Im just a little bit pissed at the whole situation... Will calm down soon i guess, no hard feelings on my part.

Also: Random Rarity pic: :wub:

post-25189-0-42022200-1396862851_thumb.jpg

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

Breaking news! Rarity crowned queen of generosity and everything else! First bill she passes? Free gems and giant hats for everypony! Diamond Tiara found guilty for being a douche! Has to spend the weekend in the pillory!

I for one welcome our new fabulous overlady (I made that word up! I regret nothing!)!

post-25189-0-37509400-1396877970_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Diamond Tiara found guilty for being a douche! Has to spend the weekend in the pillory!

lel :D

Here's one of my past avatars I stumbled on :D 

img-2495925-1-mlp_fim_rarity_from_episod

This was back when I first started getting known around these parts :D The nostalgia of simpler times, before every move I made came under fire...gahh :D I miss them.

Alright, now that I'm done telling you old war stories, I've always had a huge affinity for beatnik Rarity :D It's undoubtedly my favorite Rarity style :D

img-2495925-2-large.jpegimg-2495925-3-large.pngimg-2495925-4-large.png

"Sweet & Elite" is one of my favorite Rarity episodes, but it gets overshadowed on my list by "Suited for Success" and "Rarity Takes Manehattan" :D

That's such a great episode, though :D 10/10, pretty great :D

EDIT: Just realized there's some dude on the painting in one of the pictures :huh:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 7