Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Sweetie Belle's been having nightmares

Oh no...post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

Luckily big marshmellow princess will make the bad dreams of tiny marshmellow princess go away with cuddles and snuggles! And then prettysisters will be happy again.

d9cafaf77ba4a27bbfb3e627fcbc8422-d40v7vd

As they deserve...

Hmmm... I guess that birthday picture is fitting, seeing it is your two year birthday on the forums! :pout:

• Brohoof 9

Apparently Rarity likes Yugioh or some other card game:

Nah, man, them ain't cards...they're the tickets from "Rarity Takes Manehattan" that she got her friends :D

Also, I stumbled across this pillow :o

large.jpeg

I dunno...I kinda want it, but I dunno if I want to pay that much for a single pillow :derp:

• Brohoof 9

Nah, man, them ain't cards...they're the tickets from "Rarity Takes Manehattan" that she got her friends :D

Also, I stumbled across this pillow :o

large.jpeg

I dunno...I kinda want it, but I dunno if I want to pay that much for a single pillow :derp:

I kinda figured that out eventually actually. XD

• Brohoof 4

Baseball :derp:

img-3416653-1-large.png

She may be one of the Mane 6 who would be least interested in sports, despite her displayed athletic ability, but I find it hard to pass up posting a picture of best pony and best sport :please:

It fits, since it's the one sport you can play on a diamond.  :lol:

• Brohoof 9

The only negative for Rarity would be all of the spitting, I think. Pretty early into Rarity's baseball days, spitting would become non-existent. I am picturing another player preparing to spit and Rarity hitting him with a lasering, narrow-eyed glare until he sheepishly turns away and thinks better of it. 

• Brohoof 5

I logged back into my fanfic.net account for old time's sake. People still remember a story I wrote back in July 2013, and I logged in on January 15, 2015 to see PMs about how much they loved it. I miss those days, kinda. 

In my nostalgia, I dug up a pic of Rarity as my favorite Ace Attorney character, Franziska von Karma :D I felt like sharing it would be appropriate :proud:

large.png

• Brohoof 7

Well, we had some Rarity comforting Sweetie yesterday, so i thought i post the opposite now!

boop_of_sunshine_by_grennadder-d74gqjo.j

Whatever reason it is that Rarity has a little sad, a sisterly boop shall make the hurt go away!

• Brohoof 6

Apparently Rarity likes Yugioh or some other card game:

img-3416770-1-it_s_time_to_duel__by_mase

Daaaaaawwww that is so sweet. <3333333333333333

I bet she would be fabulous at it you could convince her to play, though. "Yuu Gee Oh? Dahling, I already have Magic..." :D

post-2257-0-00778900-1421402172_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Did we have zat already? :confused:

beautiful_rarity_by_darthagnan-d6ljp8y.j

She looks like Aphrodite. Slowly stepping out of the sea that birthed her. Wearing a shimmering and almost tranculent gown of the finest silk, in the colours of the calm and crystal clear ocean. Sea shells adorn her deep purple, flowing mane, all the while the fresh and cooling breeze plays with its curls, as if it could not comprehed its unique beauty, and needs to feel her hair to make sure it is not dreaming.

Even the sun caresses her forever youthful, shapely and alluring body carefully and tenderly, just as much to not burn, but to warm it, for it fears it could hurt the delicate and lovely newborn goddess.

Born from the beautiful and mysterious seas, an undisturbed and peerless silver mirror, the goddess Rarity too is perfect in every way, as if whatever created her wanted to say: This is my masterpiece, and i made it flawless in body and soul. I shall use the most enchanting sapphires for her eyes. The finest alabaster for her body. And the shimmering bands of the Aurora Borealis for her mane. I put all my love and passion into it, and so shall she share her own passion and love with the world, to make it a more beautiful place, for she surely is...

a goddess of beauty...

• Brohoof 7

Okay. Hello everyone. I've been oddly absent for several days from the Rarity club and i sincerely apologize for that. I'm still working on my own human Rarity drawing so when i'm done, i'll post it. But for now....

img-3418547-1-large.jpeg

Back to praising the fabulous Rarity. I find it amazing that she has many styles in her mind for fashion as a natural ability of creativity and while i'm trying to take part in it as well, nothing can top her. She doesn't really have a bad side in pictures either.

Edited by Aeros Sine
  • Brohoof 8

Quick, Rarity! Look adorably into the camera!

rarity_by_raikoh_illust-d6k4cfk.png

Yes....Yes...

This will do nicely...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Not that she ever is not adorable... Its impossibru for her to be not cute and sweet and lovely! It is just in her nature to be adorable and gorgeous and dawww-inducing... :rarity:

Oh Rarity... I am like warm wax in your slender, delicate hoofsies...

• Brohoof 7

I don't know what to really post.

I smehow see all the ane 6 in me of sorts. jelous of rarity bieng able to hae talents he loves nad does with a pacion.  Pinkie is like my cheerful side.  Applejack, would be y commitment to family.  Fluttershy, my anima lover in me.  Dash..eh okay maybe not dash.

Well, was snooping a little on the site where i bought mah figurine. And as it turns out, you can also buy this beauty there!

625x465_2907964_7748432_1417482976.jpg

Thats a ten centimeter tall statue of the Goddess of Beauty, you can order it in different materials, like is this case, in pure, massive 14 karat gold.

And that only for 30k bucks! (Im not joking btw...)

I for one find that entirely reasonable, and this is going to be the thing im ordering next! :proud:

Edit: Never mind. they have platinum too!

625x465_2907964_7748442_1417482976.jpg

Only 90k! Totally getting THAT beauty!

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 10