Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

That's right 100 more to 1000!! Does anyone have any ideas on how we should celebrate 1000 pages? I can't think of any right now because I'm distracted by Diamond Butt's sexiness within her club.

fancy_rarity_by_tim015-d5ficvc1.png

rarity_vector_by_almostfictional-d5fe4uc

"Distracted by what darling?" :grin2: 

O///O N-nothing. Please ignore the crossed out text Rarity... it means nothing.

"If you say so..." :proud: 

• Brohoof 7

Rarity is still incredibly happy and moved that her own personal fanclub reached that many pages!

img-3553525-1-little_miss_rarity_by_lego

Just look at her happybeauty!

And soon she will have even more reason for blissful cutegiggles!... 18000 love and adoration filled posts draw near...

She's so happy she's blushing

img-2520845-3-2a93711.jpg

• Brohoof 8

She's so happy she's blushing

Rarity blushing is just the most adorable and delightful thing possible! How can one hope to resist a face like this?

diamond_by_mewball-d4urpmz.png

You cant! Even the gods of love themselves are enamored by her tender charms! Are helpless against a single gaze from her deep, entrancing and sparkling eyes! She enchants nobles... kings... emperors with a graceful gesture of her delicate hooves.

A single word that escapes from her full and supple lips moves the hearts of millions... So limitless is her loveliness.

• Brohoof 10

Rarity blushing is just the most adorable and delightful thing possible! How can one hope to resist a face like this?

img-3553718-1-diamond_by_mewball-d4urpmz

You cant! Even the gods of love themselves are enamored by her tender charms! Are helpless against a single gaze from her deep, entrancing and sparkling eyes! She enchants nobles... kings... emperors with a graceful gesture of her delicate hooves.

A single word that escapes from her full and supple lips moves the hearts of millions... So limitless is her loveliness.

AMEN to that bro! Words cannot describe her generosity, her beauty, her sexiness.

• Brohoof 5

Rarity pony necklace ruby pretty!

Rarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

I love how her tail is  :rarity:  fluffy and silken  :grin2:  I want to pet her fur and feel it in my hand :pout:

But who wouldnt want the goddess to feel absolutely wonderful and pamper her  like she deserves :please:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

900 pages?? :D  She is so close to hitting those classy quadruple digits! Only befitting of her poise and majesty! :proud:

And who better then to lead us through the remaining 99 pages then 99 Lady Rarities!

rarity_explosion_wallpaper_by_starlyk-d4

Lets make her proud, Disciples of Beauty!

Edited by Dark Horse Brony
  • Brohoof 12

900 pages?? :D  She is so close to hitting those classy quadruple digits! Only befitting of her poise and majesty! :proud:

And who better then to lead us through the remaining 99 pages then 99 Lady Rarities!

img-3554093-1-rarity_explosion_wallpaper

Lets make her proud, Disciples of Beauty!

That's a lot of Rarities.

Rarity à la mode.

ice_cream_rarity_by_affinitypony-d7g3zx9

• Brohoof 10

Rarity generously graces us with her beauty. The beauty of a greek goddess of love.

poise_by_killryde-d5y3jpv.png

It is so lovely of her that she shows us mere mortals her divine curves...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png We who are not worthy of gazing upon her flawless body!post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

Oh Rarity... You of all ponies are most deserving of adoration and worship... And we are more than willing to fulfill those needs...

• Brohoof 10

Just realized that in the Your Favorite Pony and Why thread, Rarity has the least amount of votes in the favorite main pony section of the poll. Yet, this fan club has the most replies on the fan clubs section of the forums.

• Brohoof 6

Rarity blue sapphire eyes  :grin2:

rarity_wip_by_darkninjablackstar-d8ko05x

The pearlescent beautiful round blue jewel eyes of sapphire  :rarity:  They say "The eyes are the window to the soul" and you can see that her eyes shine with this undeniable beauty, the passion and love.  :grin2:

:pout:

• Brohoof 7

I . Missed . The . 900th . Page!

#faints

I've been incognito working on a lot. One thing has to do with the RFC and BABSCon. :D

• Brohoof 8

Rarity is so adorable. It doesn't surprise me that this fan club has more than the other Mane Six ones.

Sometimes, I look track of why I love her. Beauty or personality?

art_critic_rarity_by_xeella-d5y0ld8.png

• Brohoof 8

Her gaze is like a lovely sensual snare that grabs our attention. Her mane and tail swirl beautifully like the aurora borealis. Her eyes shine brighter than any gemstones. Her white coat beams like morning sunlight. Her Diamond Butt symbolizes her talent for gems. Oh lady Rarity you are truly a Rarity.

simply_rarity_by_whitediamondsltd-d4udza

I wonder if she'd like my poem.

• Brohoof 6

I . Missed . The . 900th . Page!

NOOOOOOOO!

This truly is...

worst-possible-thing.gif

But then again, every page in the RFC is special! Not just the anniversity ones! Just comes naturally really... Special pony, special club, special pages... :pout:

And i really cannot wait to find out what suprise you have planned for us...post-25189-0-68306400-1423918016.png Is it cake? I like cake!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

Rarity is so adorable. It doesn't surprise me that this fan club has more than the other Mane Six ones.

Sometimes, I look track of why I love her. Beauty or personality?

I will be the first one to praise her divine and limitless beauty, her irrestistible allure and sensuality, but what i love the most about her is her character. Her essence. Her spirit.

She, a pony who works so hard, and had the possibility to fulfill her dreams long ago, if she would just leave her friends and Ponyville behind, stays true to her roots. Stays true to the little country village and the ponies in it.

She could reside in a fancy estate in Canterlot or Manehatten by now, pampered by servants and desired by stallions of high society. Attending great celebrations and art exhibitions. She could revel in adoration and the courtly game of noblility. But in the end she would dearly miss what she left behind.

She holds her career back. Sacrifices quick advancement. Because she does not want to lose what is most important to her: Five little ponies and a tiny dragon.

Yet still, she works tirelessly. Sheds tears, sweat and blood to make others happy. Every dress she makes for somepony, every hat, every outfit, makes the world a little more gorgeous, makes another living being more happy, makes it feel special and desired. Instead of hoarding all the beauty she creates, she shares them freely. She gives away what she herself wants.

Such is the extend of her generosity. And the extend of the strength of her character.

Rarity is forgiving and sweet. Friendly and polite. Generous and empathic. Brave and intelligent. She is the essence of what a benevolent queen should be.

Her physical beauty is the extension of the beauty that lays within. Its like the gorgeousness of her soul radiates outward, and everything it touches becomes more bright and beautiful. Rarity is truly and uniquely beautiful, on the inside and on the outside. She IS beauty. She personifies it. In all things.

Beauty of body, beauty of mind, beauty of soul.

This ultimately is the reason why i feel for her like shown in this picture:

rarity_hearts_by_phlar1245-d6ijpiy.png

• Brohoof 9

Good morning everypony.
post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

I will be the first one to praise her divine and limitless beauty, her irrestistible allure and sensuality, but what i love the most about her is her character. Her essence. Her spirit.

She, a pony who works so hard, and had the possibility to fulfill her dreams long ago, if she would just leave her friends and Ponyville behind, stays true to her roots. Stays true to the little country village and the ponies in it.
She could reside in a fancy estate in Canterlot or Manehatten by now, pampered by servants and desired by stallions of high society. Attending great celebrations and art exhibitions. She could revel in adoration and the courtly game of noblility. But in the end she would dearly miss what she left behind.

She holds her career back. Sacrifices quick advancement. Because she does not want to lose what is most important to her: Five little ponies and a tiny dragon.

Yet still, she works tirelessly. Sheds tears, sweat and blood to make others happy. Every dress she makes for somepony, every hat, every outfit, makes the world a little more gorgeous, makes another living being more happy, makes it feel special and desired. Instead of hoarding all the beauty she creates, she shares them freely. She gives away what she herself wants.

Such is the extend of her generosity. And the extend of the strength of her character.

Rarity is forgiving and sweet. Friendly and polite. Generous and empathic. Brave and intelligent. She is the essence of what a benevolent queen should be.

Her physical beauty is the extension of the beauty that lays within. Its like the gorgeousness of her soul radiates outward, and everything it touches becomes more bright and beautiful. Rarity is truly and uniquely beautiful, on the inside and on the outside. She IS beauty. She personifies it. In all things.

Beauty of body, beauty of mind, beauty of soul.

This ultimately is the reason why i feel for her like shown in this picture:

img-3555737-2-rarity_hearts_by_phlar1245

Truer words could not have been spoken... or however that phrase goes -.-
rarity___daawww_by_santafer-d4f8o2h.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Just realized that in the Your Favorite Pony and Why thread, Rarity has the least amount of votes in the favorite main pony section of the poll. Yet, this fan club has the most replies on the fan clubs section of the forums.

It's an old poll, she's more popular now.

I don't think she'd get the last place again if they reset it.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3