Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

It is visiting hour at the castle in Canterlot, you've heard the beauty of the white coated unicorn princess, but you havent seen her lovely presence in front of your very eyes. This time you've decided to see if the rumors hold any truth in them. Could this being be so pretty and enchanting that everyone who had seen her could not describe her looks by words, always they saying you can't describe the powerful radiance that takes hold of you once you take a deep glace into her sapphire like blue jewel eyes.

Castle was full of ponies waiting to see the princess, goddess the most pure perfect creature that existed in the world. Rushing through the crowd you tried to get closer to the throne where she was sitting, but there were too many of the ponies in front of you. Trying to jump up and down  to get a glance at her, forcing yourself closer and closer. You were getting more tired so many ponies in front of you, maybe seeing the princess in person wouldn't be successful this time. Still pushing forwards, your legs started feeling heavier and you felt the ponies behind you rushing over you. They pushed you aside. You were too tired to hold yourself against them. You had made a long journey walking from Ponyville to Canterlot just to visit the Princess at this very hour. Maybe it wasn't meant that your eyes experience this ultimate sight. You closed your eyes collapsing into the crowd...

You heard something a soothing voice like an angel strong and powerful echoed in the room, you felt as couple ponies grabbed you they were taking you somewhere.

tyrant_queen_rarity_by_handsockz-d6798n5

You opened your eyes, it was the Princess herself, she had seen your struggle and had told the guards to bring you closer. You looked around, and saw other ponies behind you you were right in front of the Princess, you yourself, just you

Crown_Princess_Platinum_Rarity_by_Macfla

• Brohoof 6

And the march to 1000 continues. I'm in a goofy mood. 

kallisti_ii_stream_request_5_by_lanmana-

Abu stealing Rarity's gems
sig-3816398.909640.png

That reminds me of another character always trying to get Rarity's gems. I wonder who that can be?

*runs

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Rarijack does have it's own FC topic. Most of the prominent shipping pairs do. I tend to post Rarijack pics for three reasons

1. I actually appreciate White Diamond's art style quite a lot, and that happens to be his focus.

2. It reminds me of a member. So it is a bit personal

3. It reminds me that personalities and characterizations that have surface polarization, are closer to a Venn diagram when examined analytically.

I actually don't ship them. But their canon characterization plays of each other nicely. Part of the reason it is so popular is likely due to that very reason.

I think I know which member you're talking about... :(

Having tea with Steve Magnet

sig-3816611.908610.png

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 7

I think I know which member you're talking about...

Having tea with Steve Magnet

sig-3816611.908610.png

Speaking of him.....

He'll show up in the upcoming 100th episode  B)

Rares got a nice back  :bedeyes:

8.png

• Brohoof 7

Well Rarity, you have to work hard to lose those extra pounds from last party  :lol:

sig-3813625.8.png

Weird to see her acting like human.

Easier are take a break between sewing, make a vacation for some taxi driver and pull taxi cart some weeks. And pounds lost.

You walk the streets of Ponyville you're in hurry, your presentation is soon and you look at the time making sure that you can make it in time! Suddenly you bump into something, all your papers drop to the ground. You quickly realize this and start picking the presentation material papers, as you look up and around wondering where did I collide, then your eyes see this white pony unicorn. Her purple shiny hair flowing in the wind, blue sapphire like eyes looking into you. She gives you this one paper you missed, you look her, then you look back in the paper and back to her again. 

plain_background_rarity_by_llamaswithkat

Who is this enchanting beautiful pony you wonder, as you stand up from the ground and continue your journey. You cant get her pretty pony face out of your head

Rarity quote from the bible =)<3 :pout:

mlp_christian_quotes__rarity_by_gennadyk

Sometimes the minutes tick like hours, nothing to do. Laying down tired nothing comes in mind, feels like sleeping but you are not really in sleeping feeling. Trying to do something only to not even finish it, time seems to pass slower and slower...

rarity___boredom_by_the_polymath-d7dddqr

Rarity looking extra pretty today =)=)=)=)=)=) :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

falling_in_style_by_mister_markers-d6p4d

Rarity's drawing of  Rarity is pony Rarity  :pout: 

mh_mlp_catrine_demew_and_rarity_by_miova

Rarity cold weather red sweater time pony=)=)=)

time_for_wearing_big_sweaters__by_raikoh

• Brohoof 6

Rarity cute summer hat and pretty yellow dress beauty. Gallop on the open free green meadow. :pout:

rarity_in_a_yellow_spring_dress_by_king_

after happy run, on the green open field. she goes have happy nice picnic with cute pony Applejack =) after her hard day on the farm =)

Seriously though, I love WhiteDiamonds' work.

tumblr_npcjxs87lB1tlqckyo1_1280.png

Cold lemonade, mmh =)  :please:  Tasty =) refreshing =) What could be better on a hot sunny summer day =)

• Brohoof 7

3 is the magic number.

fabulousrarity.png

So have 3 adorably stylized Raritys'

OOH stylished!!!! So pretty =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) :pout:  :pout:  :pout:  :pout:

Rarity not in happy mood  :confused:

what__by_mylittlerainbow_time-d7s65ea.pn

I wonder what happened to sweetie pony Rarity to make her  not happy =( , but she still looks cutie =)=)=) :please:  :please:

Rarity found shiniest diamond jewel cave, in Equestrian lands =)=)=)<3  :grin2:

diamonds_are_forever_by_luciarayadra-d7w

Rarity classy pony, glass of fine wine.

classy__sassy____rarity_speedpaint_in_dePretty pony <3<3 So cute :rarity:

• Brohoof 5

ritisilmad100.jpg

Other parts coming soon. I tried it put on signature but - error - size issues. Its 262x99 pixels, in rules are written that picture must be less than 600x100 pixels :/

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

What Rarity looks like as a griffon...

671653__safe_solo_rarity_species+swap_gr

I'm gonna try to post here more often, even though it isn't the same without Ghostie and Obsy

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

I drew another picture of Rarity. It's made with charcoal except for the eyes. 

sig-3822467.nXQHlWI.png

That looks awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Great job!! =)=)=) :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  Keep drawing my friend =)=)=)!!

30_minute_challenge__rarity_by_mykegreyw

http://destinytails.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Interactive-Game-Cutie-Version-1-0-537634234

This is the best game in the existence of deviantart Rarity pony games<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

rarity_interactive_game__cutie_version_1

• Brohoof 6

Rarity in the hurry!!!!! New dress needs to be ready this NIGHT but what is this  :confused:

sig-3824199.i_thought_i_had_more_by_silv

Her pretty velvet, silken fabric is running low!!!!!!!

sig-3824199.worst_possible_thing_by_gray

But FEAR NO  :pout:  She can make wonders even with little fabric!!!!!!!

:proud:

sig-3824199.rarity_by_lexipup1-d592ewx.p

Rarity in mood of thinking!!! Its time for new pretty dress idea!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

rarity_by_kyodashiro-d76uy4d.png

btw her thinking face looks super pretty YAY!!!!!!! :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

Rarity having happy summer time at the Ponyville beach =)=)=)=)=)=) with her friends =)=)=)=)=)=), what could be better time in summer relaxing under the sunshine and have fun in refreshing water =)=)=)

summer_rarity_by_bajanic-d6f5jze.png

One of my favorite pony artists DANMAKUMAN <3 so pretty style aww<3<3=)=)=)=)

He draws my favortie Equestria girls style Raritys<3<3

coffee_on_the_terrace__by_danmakuman-d6c

oh_my__how_adorable_you_are__by_danmakum

those_blue_eyes____by_danmakuman-d7vee93

• Brohoof 6